The Great Monkey Race: Progress Thread

Mmmm, sure they do not follow the track on your sig map? :p

Got a functional hangar key again . . . Just in time for storms to blow in. Last weekend sure was pretty! For that matter, so was yesterday and today!

Got a functional hangar key again . . . Just in time for storms to blow in. Last weekend sure was pretty! For that matter, so was yesterday and today!

make sure there's no monkey-pee in your tanks.

Did the Monkey have a good enough supply of drugs to make it through?

Eman, you are never gonna see this monkey if we don't stage a rescue mission.

Hey! I got into the hangar and flew the plane this evening! Whhheeeeee!!! The plane still works! Two good landings today, too. Monkey saw, next Monkey will do. Where'm I goin'?

is FFC an option for meeting up? if so, there's a plane for sale there I'd like the monkey to take a look at. you know, get his professional opinion.

I keep getting texts from the monkey. He's getting a bit dissed. And by the way he likes mayo on his burgers.

mayo on burgers rocks. especially when it's a benzoylmethylecgonine-based mayo.

is FFC an option for meeting up? if so, there's a plane for sale there I'd like the monkey to take a look at. you know, get his professional opinion.

Sounds possible for Saturday. There's good food near there, too. Watch the weather!

Weather isn't looking great for Saturday. Let me know what you are thinking. If I get him, who is up next? Where should I bring him?

There's always Sunday . . . Depends on how quickly the crud moves through.

I am beginning to think that Southern POA doesn't really care about the Monkey getting home. Shame, shame.....Poor, poor Monkey.

Its the south, things move a little slower around here.

Don't say range. Somebody might think Front Range and it will end up back in Colorado.

I was thinking meeting the next person at the Runway Cafe at GMU for lunch if anyone is up for that.

Depends on what time. From 2:00-6:00 I have a couple of students at PDK. I can fly somewhere to meet you before that. Is the monkey going to look at a plane at FFC? If it's just PDK and the class B you are trying to avoid, I'd rather meet somewhere like PUJ.

PUJ will work. I can probably get out of here by 1100, depending on my copilot availability. @mikeinbama you listening? Don't know his schedule, he may need to wait til after church. Can't be much over a half hour up there, whatever fits your schedule. I'll have things to do, I'm trying to move hangars. Took one plane load already, one more plane load and a trip in the truck for the big things, I should be finished.

Speaking of FFC, is Spruce open tomorrow?

PUJ between 12:30 and 1:30 would be best for me, but I can be there earlier if you need.

Between 1700-1800 Zulu works for me (if I counted right. Should be 1:00 EDT, right? Maybe a little before.).

PUJ between 12:30 and 1:30 would be best for me, but I can be there earlier if you need.

Between 1700-1800 Zulu works for me (if I counted right. Should be 1:00 EDT, right? Maybe a little before.).

I believe that's MST, right? (Monkey Standard Time)

the monkey is on the move!!!!!!!!1

What can I say, he likes it here . . . .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 28
I'm in @Hank S , you gonna pick me up at 1A9, or do I need to meet you at 06A? Oh, and I'm good to go whatever time.

Last edited:
I'm in @Hank S , you gonna pick me up at 1A9, or do I need to meet you at 06A? Oh, and I'm good to go whatever time.

Can you meet me at 41A instead? That'll knock 20 minutes off of your drive. Call me if you need directions.
(Take 14 to the high schools turn left, cross the dam, right at first light. Right again, down the hill, first left then the first right. All have signs except the left at the bottom of the hill; all are pretty close together. Go out thataway a mile or so, the airport will appear in the right, at the other end of Airport Rd.

Can you meet me at 41A instead? That'll knock 20 minutes off of your drive. Call me if you need directions.
(Take 14 to the high schools turn left, cross the dam, right at first light. Right again, down the hill, first left then the first right. All have signs except the left at the bottom of the hill; all are pretty close together. Go out thataway a mile or so, the airport will appear in the right, at the other end of Airport Rd.

Sounds good @Hank S , what time do I need to be there?

Back