The Great Monkey Race: Progress Thread

Tomorrow is my birthday. Where'me I flying The Monkey??

Happy b-day Hank.

I'm still waiting to hear from somedudeintn, I thought he said he could do a leg that included Atlanta.

Happy B-Day Hank, sounds like you need a B-day flight to get rid of that Monkey.

My B-day is sunday..I need to fly somewhere.

I drove through little rock last Sunday coming back from Kansas. Does that count? haha

Nice.

I suppose I shouldn't say that I've been in San Francisco all week and I'll be back in little rock tomorrow night....

Might be quicker to send the monkey to Mars.

If Hank gets any birthday coke, he needs to put it in its own envelope labeled something secret like "Not Cocaine" or the Monkey is going to be all over it.

It's the Chinese Year of the Monkey. For realz

It's the Chinese Year of the Monkey. For realz

^^^ That's funny, too! ^^^

But it's really not. I'm having some stuff built for work in China, and they're shut down for two weeks to celebrate the New Year.

Guess it'll be the Year of the Monkey here, too. Assuming he ever gets out of Alabama. How's the song go? "My home's in Alabama..." :D. Maybe I'll play it for him a few times, or spell it out in his favorite white powder. :goofy:

Well if the monkey is still there in a few weeks we need to plan to meet up and transfer the monkey to Georgia. My schedule is pretty full the next 2 weeks.

Fly able but cool today. Gonna be windy and cold tomorrow, followed by a couple days' rain as the front blows through, then back to beautiful and near 70° again. Can't go next weekend--got company coming in.

The Monkey is getting restless . . .

Fly able but cool today. Gonna be windy and cold tomorrow, followed by a couple days' rain as the front blows through, then back to beautiful and near 70° again. Can't go next weekend--got company coming in.

The Monkey is getting restless . . .

The drug hobby isn't keeping him interested?

David

So, now that the trauma of packing up and moving to the new digs is behind us, just what is the status of the monkey? Did he OD, enter himself into rehab, being held for ransom, kill himself for being stuck in Bama or perhaps decide to make it his permenent home? Is he depressed or having too much fun to keep us updated? We (my wife) must have an update!

I think he's been busy tweaking the new PoA site. Now that it's up and running, and once this nasty weather passes, I think there will be some movement.

BTW, if there was a 'monkey trophy ' I'd give one to everybody! Even your wife!

I've been hit by a monkey trophy before while standing outside the cage at the zoo.

It ain't pleasant.

So what's the current location of the PoA monkey?
And if he still has withdrawal, I can take him to a real Futbol game. :D Just tell me where he is and I can monkeynap him.

can't have enough monkey threads, Hank! we are still looking for recruits!

so, there's actually a chance I'm flying to hotlanta this weekend. I didn't mention it cause I thought we were hoping to 1) save Hank from the monkey (or save the monkey from Hank??), and 2) get a few more people involved and get the monkey to the coast for a coast-to-coast handoff........but, if we all feel like we have exhausted our options, which I can't imagine is the case, I 'could' pick him up in the A.T.L. but I really think we can do this. sht, I think Nate drifted more nm off course on his leg than there are nm left from the monkeys current location direct to charlotte. c'mon PoA, we can DO THIS!

sent from tapatalk. unless u hate tapatalk, then F U tapatalk!

I thought I would miss out on all this Monkey Business! Thanks to Doctor Bruce I just got restored to flight status and can probably do something this weekend. Based in the ATL area and would be willing to be part of this. I could get him in Alabama and bring him somewhere. Let me know.

I thought I would miss out on all this Monkey Business! Thanks to Doctor Bruce I just got restored to flight status and can probably do something this weekend. Based in the ATL area and would be willing to be part of this. I could get him in Alabama and bring him somewhere. Let me know.

welcome back Dave, glad to hear you're back in the air! and what better way than to grab my 3"monkey and head, well, ¿ somewhere ?

Cool, Dave! I can bring The Monkey to metro Atlanta if you can move him closer to Charlotte.

Sure. Or I can come get him and bring him back here. I work for Epps at PDK. I have a flight this morning, but I'll be back around 11:00.

Sorry, guys. The City changed my gate code again, and didn't tell me again. But the line guy from the FBO eventually opened it for me. Then I couldn't unlock my hangar. Sure enough, the FBO people "just left," but I got a home number and called. Even their master key wouldn't fit my hangar . . . So I can't fly right now . . .

Left a large puppy in my garage once all day. Ever wonder what it might look like after the Tasmanian devil is kept inside too long.

Not trying to worry you about the hangar.....

The Monkey did it!

(wonder what it looks like in there now? )
I agree! The monkey has apparently decided he likes Alabama, a lot! No doubt has a stash of coke and willing to wait it out until he is allowed to stay in his chosen land. We should respect the path he has chosen and allow the poor little monkey to live the life he has chosen in peace and tranquility, in fact he should be enabled to pursue his life with all joining together to ensure he is able to live out his dream in comfort and not want for anything. Nawww.....get out the drills, the little bugger needs to get to the coast!! :)

Most people don't know that the drug tunnels go from 'Co directly thru Alabama. So, that's most likely the delay. True story.

Back