TGIFS Thank God its Football Season

The NFL hasn't been worth watching since Frank Gifted got his clock cleaned by Chuck Bednarick. Look it up kids.

Cheers

No, I'm more shallow than that. It's really just Tom's giant chin dimple. And the fact that he has no soul.

I just appreciate good football. And he's good. But I know he's not a popular figure with everyone. :dunno:

Last edited:
My two favorite teams are Georgia Tech and any team that is beating the University (sic) of Georgia.

Not much interested in the NFL any more. Too much political BS.

I was just thinking . If Irma makes it to Tallahassee , that'll be the second time this year that the Tide has rolled over FSU.

BOOM!

Last edited:
My two favorite teams are Georgia Tech and any team that is beating the University (sic) of Georgia.

Not much interested in the NFL any more. Too much political BS.
I'll drink to that! Those are my two favorite teams too.

No, was in response to Cajun saying Brady has no soul.

Sooo, Jerry Jones buy off that Judge, or did the a Judge have Elliot as a Fantasy pick? :popcorn:

Neither, the judge had sense since there was no proof. The the NFL just had it out for him because he is too good breaking records. They don't like that or the cowboys. Which is strange because it's all about money and the boys bring in money...lots of money!

Well...I am from Dallas..hehe and I believe that is DG approved and must have out weighted the bama issue I have since I'm not swimming with the fishes yet. Hahaha

Yeh but I said you had the weekend. Next week sometime you'll have a visitor. But you won't know it.

@steingar Sorry, buddy.

Boomer.jpg

Packers fan since I was a little kid...I ticked off my Dad when I painted my first football helmet, that was a Christmas gift, to match the packers colors and logo.

Always followed Penn State Football!

I like to watch the Eagles and want them to win, unless playing the Packers of course. I grew up in Wilmington Delaware so the Eagles were the home town team.

Attachments

• packer logo.JPG
    packer logo.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
  • penn state.JPG
    penn state.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
  • eagles logo.JPG
    eagles logo.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 4

Aside from the early turnovers, I couldn't imagine a much better performance against OSU. Baker staking his claim with theOU flag after the game will draw some remarks from OSU, but I thought it was great. Shows how big of a game it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very impressive performance for OU. I thought Meyer was gonna have a heart attack on the sidelines. Mayfield was on fire and made unbelievable plays. I'm sure they'll move up in the polls. Congrats to you OU folks.

ROLL TIDE!

Last edited:
Packers fan since I was a little kid...I ticked off my Dad when I painted my first football helmet, that was a Christmas gift, to match the packers colors and logo.

What were the colors and logo before you improved them?

Always followed Penn State Football!

I like to watch the Eagles and want them to win, unless playing the Packers of course. I grew up in Wilmington Delaware so the Eagles were the home town team.

Dad was stationed in Duluth, guess I was around 11-12 when I became a Packer. Everybody was a Packer fan there. I don't think MN even had a team yet. Went to HS in NJ and a kid I played FB with went to PSU and started I think all 4 years he was there. My family are all up in NJ and Eagle fans, I'm the only bum 'cause I root for the Pack.

Dad was stationed in Duluth, guess I was around 11-12 when I became a Packer. Everybody was a Packer fan there. I don't think MN even had a team yet. Went to HS in NJ and a kid I played FB with went to PSU and started I think all 4 years he was there. My family are all up in NJ and Eagle fans, I'm the only bum 'cause I root for the Pack.

The Duluth Kelleys/Eskimos joined the NFL in 1923 and folded in 1927. An expansion team began play in Bloomington in 1961.

Early 60s when we were there I think, remember seeing JFK's motorcade going by base housing.

If I have to watch football, I prefer to watch Div III college teams. Those guys were not good enough to be drafted to a major college and 99.9% will not go to a pro team, but they play their butts off. Every play. Unlike the Div I players that only need to make a couple great plays per game to prove they are worth the money.

It won't put the points back on the board, but the league should take a look at those two calls and the ejection of Lane after the pick.

It won't put the points back on the board, but the league should take a look at those two calls and the ejection of Lane after the pick.
That was pretty weak on both. I thought the block started on the shoulder from the side and was legal. Still trying to find the punch and facemask flag.

That was pretty weak on both. I thought the block started on the shoulder from the side and was legal. Still trying to find the punch and facemask flag.

The block looked legal at the shoulder. The GB player pulled Lane to the ground by the face mask and Lane rolled over on the GB player while on the ground.

I believe they automatically do that during the game in NYC I think.

Go Pack Go!

clay-matthews.jpg

Last edited:

The referee said he was tossed for throwing a punch. Replay didn't show a punch but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I have two words for the Seahawks if they elect to ***** about bad calls; Fail Mary.

Where ever he is, he is probably drunk and trying to kiss the sideline reporter.

I believe after incident he was so embarrassed by it he got the help he needed and sobered up. Hasn't had a taste since then from what they say.

I believe after incident he was so embarrassed by it he got the help he needed and sobered up. Hasn't had a taste since then from what they say.

I'll say he has sure kept a low profile since then. I am dubious about his turn around, although I hope it's true.

I'll say he has sure kept a low profile since then. I am dubious about his turn around, although I hope it's true.

He's always over in TCL, on ESPN quite often, and passes thru the BHM airport regularly. There was an ESPN Special on him, and I think he admitted on there about his drinking problems. Us being in Alabama I think we would have heard about it if he's fallen off the wagon.

My two favorite teams are the Washington State University Cougars and anyone who is playing the university of washington huskies.

Just curious who is everyone's favorite football team. I am assuming the majority of folks on this site are Cowboy fans since it seems like a very intelligent group of folks frequent this site. But just wanted to do a quick poll to confirm.

Go Cowboys. And enjoy the season.

:popcorn:
Funny you should ask. I'm watching replays as I speak of my favorite football team. It's been nice knowin y'all. I'll be headin off to witness protection now.

Joe Namath was the second best quarterback in Jets history.

My two favorite teams are the Washington State University Cougars and anyone who is playing the university of washington huskies.

I still love Mike Leach, especially his press conference sound bites. The guy is borderline genius/crazy and hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back