TGIFS Thank God its Football Season

And the march toward a 6 - 10 season continues.

Ahhhh.....the current rules, the kickoffs, the taunting, the pass interference on EVERY play, the celebrations, general thuggery.....I've been done with the NFL for quite a while! College football is still exciting (Okie St. alum) but one its way out too!!! College hoops is about all that's left for me when it comes to sports! ...and frankly, I'd rather do a dozen things than watch TV...

Ahhhh.....the current rules, the kickoffs, the taunting, the pass interference on EVERY play, the celebrations, general thuggery.....I've been done with the NFL for quite a while! College football is still exciting (Okie St. alum) but one its way out too!!! College hoops is about all that's left for me when it comes to sports! ...and frankly, I'd rather do a dozen things than watch TV...

Don’t abandon your mullet-headed leader so easily!

Ha! Gundy is the man! "Business in the front"..."Party in the back"!!! He must be sporting one of the last mullets on national TV!!!

Cowboys are done for this year m afraid. Time to start planning on what draft pick we will get and how to not screw that up.

On the college front rooting for the Auburn Tigers to keep messing up everyone’s plans. Alabama down. On to Georgia again next week. Then CFP.

WAR EAGLE.

Back