steveo livefeed on youtube

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
anyone just catch it? I kept asking him a question but he didn't answer me. prob because I have a different screen name on utube and he didn't recognize me. yeah that's it.

anyways, someone on PoA should do a live feed. <---that right there, is a 'HINT', if u didn't catch on.

oh, as far as the live feed, it was mostly a waste, but still pretty cool that we're able to do that nowadays.

Ive chatted with him on instagram. Cool guy we are both into motocross and supercross in which our conversation was started. Ive been watching his videos for a year or more now and out of all the aviation one he is my fav and flighchops #2. Mr.aviation101 im tired of and captianmoonbeam is cool as well. The live feed thing is new to him to stevo. He said in his last, which was his first, that he will see how it goes.

Captain moonbeam is the man! I enjoy his videos much more than MrAviation101.

Agreed!!! I just got to where mr.aviation101 is boring to watch same ol stuff. And I find him rather smug as well. Captain moon beam is down to earth, I wish he had more radio chatter in his videos but overall I enjoy them.

Agreed!!! I just got to where mr.aviation101 is boring to watch same ol stuff. And I find him rather smug as well. Captain moon beam is down to earth, I wish he had more radio chatter in his videos but overall I enjoy them.
I concur completely. He does seem to have quite a bit of pride. Moonbeam seems like a guy I'd actually enjoy flying with.

Ive chatted with him on instagram. Cool guy we are both into motocross and supercross in which our conversation was started. Ive been watching his videos for a year or more now and out of all the aviation one he is my fav and flighchops #2. Mr.aviation101 im tired of and captianmoonbeam is cool as well. The live feed thing is new to him to stevo. He said in his last, which was his first, that he will see how it goes.

I grew up racing moto in AZ! It was my number one passion for many years (flying and moto are still my two biggest passions). I don't race anymore, but still ride the tracks a bit. The moto scene here in AZ is dead compared to what it used to be...most the tracks are gone too. I haven't missed a supercross here in AZ since I was probably 7 or 8 years old.

Steveo is a big fan of Eli Tomac I noticed. Saw him riding on 85s back in his Suzuki days at Speedworld here in AZ (now closed). Crazy fast and smooth. Those guys aren't human.

I love Steveo and I like most of Flight Chops...although I don't care for the formation flying stuff. I used to really like Mr. Aviation but I got tired of the same 35 minute videos as well. It was really interesting to watch when I was getting my PPL though.

I grew up racing moto in AZ! It was my number one passion for many years (flying and moto are still my two biggest passions). I don't race anymore, but still ride the tracks a bit. The moto scene here in AZ is dead compared to what it used to be...most the tracks are gone too. I haven't missed a supercross here in AZ since I was probably 7 or 8 years old.

Steveo is a big fan of Eli Tomac I noticed. Saw him riding on 85s back in his Suzuki days at Speedworld here in AZ (now closed). Crazy fast and smooth. Those guys aren't human.

Yep I grew up racing and did all the way until I got out of the military back in 05. I too follow it like crazy.

Yep stevo is a tomac fan. I'm a dungey fan though he just retired. I like tomac he is crazy fast but not yet consistent. Dungey didn't have to be the fastest because he handled pressure well and didn't make many mistakes. I liked roczen but he was too cocky for my taste and his nasty wreck I feel took him out for good. He will never be the same. So for now Musquin, Anderson and Tomac are my favorites now that dungey is gone. And im the 250 class Osborne and Cianciarulo are my go too peeps.

Yep I grew up racing and did all the way until I got out of the military back in 05. I too follow it like crazy.

Yep stevo is a tomac fan. I'm a dungey fan though he just retired. I like tomac he is crazy fast but not yet consistent. Dungey didn't have to be the fastest because he handled pressure well and didn't make many mistakes. I liked roczen but he was too cocky for my taste and his nasty wreck I feel took him out for good. He will never be the same. So for now Musquin, Anderson and Tomac are my favorites now that dungey is gone. And im the 250 class Osborne and Cianciarulo are my go too peeps.

Yea sad to see Dungey go and somewhat surprised, but he has been around quite a while when you think about it. He will go down as one of the smartest riders in moto history I think. I used to like Roczen, but I agree he got cocky. I think it will be tough for him to come back from that brutal injury (which is probably one of the worst I have ever seen). Pretty sad, he had a huge career and is still very young, but he may be able to salvage it. I have watched Anderson since amateurs as well as Cianciarulo since he was on 85s. I really thought Cianciarulo was going to be the next Ricky Carmichael. It is amazing how some of the best amateur riders end up being a disappointment while some of the average amateurs rise to the occasion and become some of the best pros. Dungey was a very average amateur rider. I used to follow all the amateur stuff on Vurbmoto (Ponca City, Lake Whitney, Mammoth, Loretta Lynns, Mini O's, etc), but I don't keep an eye on it much anymore. Vurbmoto shut down this past February. Tells you how well the moto industry is doing.

Unfortunately, side by sides (Polaris RZR) have totally swept the motorsports market. Walk into any motorsports dealership and what was once motorcycles is now filled with side by sides. I have a lot of old moto buddies who have moved onto them as well.

Dylan Ferrandis (European rider) has impressed me so far in Supercross and the first National this year. I always wanted to see Jeffrey Herlings come over here and ride, that dude is insane, but I don't think he ever will. A lot of people speculated that he would come over here and sweep the field, but who knows.

I did catch that he made an average corporate pilot salary. In another part of the video he said he works 8 days a month. Seems like a wicked gig to me.

PWIaD6d.png

He just posted this today.

I watch Matt Guthmiller, Swayne, captmoonbeam, flightchops, and steveo. MzeroA and MrAviation would be pretty effective torture audio.

anyways, someone on PoA should do a live feed. <---that right there, is a 'HINT', if u didn't catch on.

Gold Seal has been doing a number of multi-camera live streams, including interaction with viewers. In fact, Steveo was on board for one of the flights we did at OSH. Here's one we shot with Paul Bertorelli of AVweb:

Last edited:
I watch Matt Guthmiller, Swayne, captmoonbeam, flightchops, and steveo. MzeroA and MrAviation would be pretty effective torture audio.
Ha! I don't watch MzeroA like I used to. It's become too commercialized now, so it's not as enjoyable. Moonbeam is one of my favorites.

What are you watching him do live?

I like Kermit Meeks helmet cam videos when he gives a tour of an old plane and then flies it. Neat stuff.

Ha! I don't watch MzeroA like I used to. It's become too commercialized now, so it's not as enjoyable. Moonbeam is one of my favorites.

Moonbeam is my favorite for the same reason. Everyone else makes a big production out of their videos, have sponsors etc. His are pretty much just flying and the life of a charter pilot.

What are you watching him do live?....

Actually, nothing. He was just sitting in a chair in his driveway. That's it. He was talking and trying to read comments as they came in and in typical eman fashion I was trying to trip him up a bit. Didn't work. Then I made the comment here about how a certain PoA in-house person should do a live feed for PoA. That person has yet to step up.

Now? When was it ever not? Buy his books, buy his ground school, he sounds like a used car salesman. It also drives me nuts that, for every new sales pitch and idea he has, he gets a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT web address for it. I swear the man must own 1,000 URLs by now.

Actually, nothing. He was just sitting in a chair in his driveway. That's it. He was talking and trying to read comments as they came in and in typical eman fashion I was trying to trip him up a bit. Didn't work. Then I made the comment here about how a certain PoA in-house person should do a live feed for PoA. That person has yet to step up.

What was the deal with the comment he made on his facebook during Oshkosh that the FAA was coming after him for his videos? Did anyone hear any more about that?

Now? When was it ever not? Buy his books, buy his ground school, he sounds like a used car salesman. It also drives me nuts that, for every new sales pitch and idea he has, he gets a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT web address for it. I swear the man must own 1,000 URLs by now.
During his first years in the public eye. It used to be a relatively simple production. Now he has a "team" and produces commercialized material. Not that I don't enjoy it still. Just not as much as I used too.

What was the deal with the comment he made on his facebook during Oshkosh that the FAA was coming after him for his videos? Did anyone hear any more about that?
Steveo hasn't given any updates. My guess is (a) whatever it is is not resolved yet and (b) he got a lawyer who's first advice was the same as mine would have been: "shut up about it and especially shut up about it on social media."

Steveo hasn't given any updates. My guess is (a) whatever it is is not resolved yet and (b) he got a lawyer who's first advice was the same as mine would have been: "shut up about it and especially shut up about it on social media."
Social media has become the root of many people's problems.

Social media has become the root of many people's problems.
I periodically do a social media program for lawyers where, after the boring review of ethical rules, I do a segments on stupid lawyer tricks, stupid client tricks and, yes, stupid judge tricks (my favorite).

Yep, Greg is one of my favorites. Jerry is also another one of my favorites. He flys a sweet ass C320, and is always making cool videos. His radio talk alone is worth the viewing. I've learned a lot from him.
Be careful what you learn from Jerry. He's fun to watch but some of his procedural knowledge is pretty bad* and some of his antics a little scary.

[*my two favorites were his insisting that the direction-of-turn rule for non-towered airports was only a recommendation and tossing his SID chart away saying, well, we're done with that, when ATC gave him a heading to join an airway that was part of the SID - ATC figured out he had no clue what he was doing and took over with vectors. There's one he pulled off which I heard involved a steep dive on an ILS, but he pulled it off because there was so much negative response. Fortunately 90% of his flights involve only two airports.]

I periodically do a social media program for lawyers where, after the boring review of ethical rules, I do a segments on stupid lawyer tricks, stupid client tricks and, yes, stupid judge tricks (my favorite).

Care to share?

PWIaD6d.png

He just posted this today.

MrAviation is beating MZeroA? That's crazy.
Those are the only names on the list I recognize but I want Guido to start breaking peoples' legs and climb to the top.

We need more Guidos...

Care to share?
The 2015 version of the presentation is at https://www.slideshare.net/mjkolber/2015-legal-ethics-of-social-media-lpba

The judge ones usually involve a judge "friending" a lawyer on one side of the case and/or making stupid derogatory remarks about a party. I (and my audience - lawyers - like them because they involve judges)

One of the client ones involves the settlement of an employment age discrimination suit that had a confidentiality clause covering part of the settlement. Before the ink was dry, the plaintiff's daughter posted on Facebook that her father won the case agains the employer and "[Employer] is not officially paying for trip to Europe this summer. SUCK IT."

The lawyer ones are the funniest. The Florida attorney who was sanctions for calling the judge in a case an "unfair witch," the 2-state nasty custody dispute involving on side, unhappy about a judge's ruling, beginning a letter-writing campaign, and the, best, a lawyer who had his client remove and then suppressed a photo of the client wearing this T-shirt and carrying a beer during litigation of a wrongful death suit about his wife, including lying to the court about its existence. The information came to light before trial and, as far as I can tell from the substantial verdict, didn't really affect the case. The lawyer, however, was sanctioned $542,000 and suspended from practice for 5 years.
HotMoms.jpg

Reactions: Ken
I just don't get it. Why don't I get excited about watching some guy fly a Caravan?
Why DO others get excited about it? What is the huge attraction?
As I said earlier I watched part of one of his videos. It was nothing extraordinary and to be honest I noticed MANY poor practices on his part.

So tell me... what is the huge attraction?

Be careful what you learn from Jerry. He's fun to watch but some of his procedural knowledge is pretty bad* and some of his antics a little scary.]
Yep, watched a few of his steep diving approaches. They look scary, but I've seen many others do the same. I guess it basically boils down knowing you and your plane's limitations. Gotta remember, nobody's perfect, but he does seem to be pretty competent in the cockpit. Same goes for Greg.

I actually got to meet him and FlightChops at the ForeFlight booth and asked him about it. He said it had to do with his Caravan videos, and that his lawyers were taking care of it. We chatted a bit about social media and posting flights, and the common thread is just to be careful what you post. I joked that FlightChops shouldn't worry since he's Canadian, but he said he's being watched too.

I just don't get it. Why don't I get excited about watching some guy fly a Caravan?
Why DO others get excited about it? What is the huge attraction?
As I said earlier I watched part of one of his videos. It was nothing extraordinary and to be honest I noticed MANY poor practices on his part.

So tell me... what is the huge attraction?
It mostly gives the day dreamers somebody to vicariously live through. I've only seen one or maybe two of his videos and like you, they didn't excite me all that much. I do like to watch Capt Moonbeam once in a while, as he's somebody who I'd actually enjoy flying with.

Last edited:
You guys need to check out Premier 1 Driver: https://www.youtube.com/user/gregmink/

I'm in one of his videos, sort of. The one where he lands at Tucson and taxis to Atlantic. His side camera shows my hangar with the door open. You can't see me but I'm in there...somewhere.

I like Steve's videos and none of them are bad. Flightchops was good until he started flying formation and things most of us can't afford. I liked the one where he flew with Nickleback's drummer in the bush plane. Mr. Aviation acts like a spoiled kid in his daddy's plane and although I liked to watch his videos when I was in training, not so much anymore. He is smug and has a know it all attitude which puts me off, but not as much as his sappy monologues at the end of his videos.

Back