Show Your Pride in Pilots Of America with PoA Apparel!

Status update:
When your order shows completed, that means the embroidery shop has ordered your gear. Expect a week to receive and stitch it, then it will be shipped to you.

Will there then be a message saying "shipped" (even more completed)?

Any chance of having shirts (either T-shirt, polo, or button-down) with pockets, even at a higher cost? I really like having somewhere handy to put pens while flying IFR.

Status update:
When your order shows completed, that means the embroidery shop has ordered your gear. Expect a week to receive and stitch it, then it will be shipped to you.

Hmmm.. Maybe we should have our stuff shipped to the Gaston's resort. Then we can sit under the pine trees and open our presents at night. :D

Will there then be a message saying "shipped" (even more completed)?

Well...The shop told me they can give me tracking numbers when the items are shipped...But in order for you to receive that info, I would have to manually enter the info into the site and then have it email you. I suppose it could be done....Let me look into this.

Well...The shop told me they can give me tracking numbers when the items are shipped...But in order for you to receive that info, I would have to manually enter the info into the site and then have it email you. I suppose it could be done....Let me look into this.

Too much work, don't bother IMHO. If we don't get our stuff we know how to ask where it is.

Any chance of having shirts (either T-shirt, polo, or button-down) with pockets, even at a higher cost? I really like having somewhere handy to put pens while flying IFR.

The jacket has pockets :)
I'll have to ask the higher authorities this one...Its really not a big deal to add a t-shirt with pockets, they are available for us, but I believe the board needs to approve it.

Last edited:
The jacket has pockets :)
I'll have to ask the higher authorities this one...Its really not a big deal to add a t-shirt with pockets, they are available for us, but I believe the board needs to approve it.

Standing by to buy ...

id probably me more interested in a pocketed tshirt as well.

They have a pocketed polo but its poly/cotton. I've told Michael that if you all are ok with that, to add it...

Again, I'll point out: there is no demand for cotton-poly blend for anyone who resides in warm climates; they are just not comfortable, and they rarely look worth a crap either.

The sole purpose of poly blends in casual clothes is reduced cost of production.

Find the cotton. If they cannot, I'll be glad to track down a supplier.

Ok.. the Cotton version, with pocket, is now available.

http://pauf.net/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=8

I belong to a guitar site where every once in a while they try to get together and order a special order guitar, the trick is to get 50 people to want the exact same thing. never happens. Its always, well, if were black, or if it had a trem bar, or if it had one pickup.. :)

Ok.. the Cotton version, with pocket, is now available.

http://pauf.net/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=8

I belong to a guitar site where every once in a while they try to get together and order a special order guitar, the trick is to get 50 people to want the exact same thing. never happens. Its always, well, if were black, or if it had a trem bar, or if it had one pickup.. :)
order placed!

Ordered and paid for a pocket shirt.

What?! You mean we have to PAY for this stuff!? Huh.. I thought we got it for all the 'wisdom' we share with each other. Call it a 'gift' from the land of good-deeds.

Of course, if monetary value were placed on the 'wisdom' I have shared here, I would personally be waist deep in debt. :yes:

Wow. This thread illustrates why it took so long to get POA merchandise available. Polos vs Ts, thongs vs doggy-thongs, cotton vs poly-cotton, etc.

BTW, http://www.pauf.net/ is down.

Thanks to the awesome support of our members (ie: YOU), the PoA Apparel launch has been an incredible success. Orders have totaled over $1000, so far, and PoA has received almost $120 in proceeds from those sales!

Thank you all! :D

Something must be wrong with their system right now. It won't process my order. Keeps saying that the order (4 shirts and 2 hats) is too heavy to ship.

Something must be wrong with their system right now. It won't process my order. Keeps saying that the order (4 shirts and 2 hats) is too heavy to ship.

No, really?

What size did you order? :dunno:

It went through that time. Thanks.

Thanks to the awesome support of our members (ie: YOU), the PoA Apparel launch has been an incredible success. Orders have totaled over $1000, so far, and PoA has received almost $120 in proceeds from those sales!

Thank you all! :D

I assume you get something without us checking the "donation" box, correct?

I assume you get something without us checking the "donation" box, correct?
Correct. There is a base donation of ~10% of the item cost built into the price you pay. (Basically its 10% rounded up to the nearest dollar.)

Any additional donations are entirely voluntary, and very appreciated. :)

I know I'm gonna' get reamed for this but any progress on a simple T-shirt with the POA logo screened on shirt? Left brest and large back would be good.
Cotten...poly cotten no big deal. I live in Louisiana...once it gets sweat soaked it, it's just fine!:hairraise:

Just a simple T...no pocket required.

BTW; (and not to put to fine a point on it) There is no such thing as a "Baseball HAT" It's a CAP. Always has been.
A Cap has a Bill (to be worn forward to forward to block the Sun...unless you're an Umpire, Sniper or have an IQ of a plant).
A HAT has a Brim which runs around the entire diameter of the crown. (a popular acccessory from the 30's 40's and 50's)
Babe Ruth wore a hat when he was out on a date...he wore his cap when he played Baseball...

Chris (thorn in the side to...everyone!)
Order pending

I received an email stating my order status has been changed to "completed". Does this mean it has been shipped, or that it has been processed?

I received an email stating my order status has been changed to "completed". Does this mean it has been shipped, or that it has been processed?
Frank, It means your shirt(s) Have been ordered by the embroidery shop. Allow a week to finish, then it will be shipped.
The reason for the status change is, It makes it easier for me to see who has paid and who has not. All completed orders are forwarded to the embroidery shop, where they promptly order your gear.
BTW, I saw a finished product yesterday...very nice!

Ahh, thanks Michael. And thank you for the work and effort you have put into this project. :yes: I'm looking forward to my wardrobe expansion! B)B)

If I ordered gear on May 18th will I receive it before Gastons?

I wish I had an answer. The company is going to call me when the first batch of orders are mailed out. I keep thinking any day now, but have yet to receive the call. If your oder is mailed out by tomorrow i would think you would receive it before Gastons. I will keep you informed when i hear something.

I wish I had an answer. The company is going to call me when the first batch of orders are mailed out. I keep thinking any day now, but have yet to receive the call. If your oder is mailed out by tomorrow i would think you would receive it before Gastons. I will keep you informed when i hear something.

I was about to ask... maybe a quick drive-by might be in order?

Yes Spike, I will stop by their shop tomorrow. They did say, 1 week to get the merchandise, one week to stitch, And thats pretty much where we are now. So I would be surprised if they weren't being boxed now for shipment.
Again, Ill post here as soon as I know more :)

Ok news is here.
The first 15 orders are done. Shipping is set for tomorrow. If you ordered 2 weeks ago, you should have your gear before Gastons.

All orders purchased on or before May 21 2007, have been shipped. I got to see the product today, They look sweet.

Back