Show Your Pride in Pilots Of America with PoA Apparel!

Didn't see it listed on the site, and I hate to be a nit-picker, but are "Tall" sizes available for the cotton polos? I usually have to go with a XLT unless I want it to be a mid-rift to show my sexy belly button ring. ;) :vomit:

Last edited:
How about they throw in a free razor blade with the cap as the no button option?

Not sure what you had in mind for the razor blade, rivet removal? (if you're suggesting I shave, fuggetaboudit :D). These are (AFAIK) generally installed with a metal post or rivet. Don't think it'll cut with a razor blade.

Thing is, I've never removed a button from one, so I'm unsure if it will then appear finished. If you look at Sporty's caps, and AOPA's caps, they come without the rivet/button. Reason? So the headset pad most of us have isn't pressing it into our gourd for the entire flight. Hmm... those caps are made specifically for pilot's. Maybe I'm asking too much here? :dunno:

I'll let y'all know, as I ordered one yesterday. Once I get it shipped the second time (to where I am at the time it arrives home!) I'll pull the damned button, and give a report :).

Didn't see it listed on the site, and I hate to be a nit-picker, but are "Tall" sizes available for the cotton polos? I usually have to go with a XLT unless I want it to be a mid-rift to show my sexy belly button ring. ;) :vomit:

Actually they are available for the blend polos, not the cotton.

Not sure what you had in mind for the razor blade, rivet removal? (if you're suggesting I shave, fuggetaboudit :D). These are (AFAIK) generally installed with a metal post or rivet. Don't think it'll cut with a razor blade.

Thing is, I've never removed a button from one, so I'm unsure if it will then appear finished. If you look at Sporty's caps, and AOPA's caps, they come without the rivet/button. Reason? So the headset pad most of us have isn't pressing it into our gourd for the entire flight. Hmm... those caps are made specifically for pilot's. Maybe I'm asking too much here? :dunno:

I'll let y'all know, as I ordered one yesterday. Once I get it shipped the second time (to where I am at the time it arrives home!) I'll pull the damned button, and give a report :).

I know. I got a custom-imprinted rivet-less cap from Sporty's long ago.

I think I've seen others saying you can remove the rivets. It might take a stiffer tool like a putty knife to pop one off.

I've only had occasional problems with the nail in the head syndrome wearing a cap with a rivet under my headset.

Now there is WAY TOO MUCH INFO!

After selecting some products, I'm asked to login. Can this be a different login from the forums, or do I use my forum login?

For the two tone ball caps, I assume the first color is the top color and the second the bill color?

On the polo shirt page, can you list the color names in the same order as the shirts?

I'm a guy... I don't know what color "Melon" is... ;)

On the polo shirt page, can you list the color names in the same order as the shirts?

I'm a guy... I don't know what color "Melon" is... ;)

Yea, I don't know either. The problem with sorting by the picture is...The list comes up alphabetically. Ask your wife or girlfriend to sort it out for you :)

Yea, I don't know either. The problem with sorting by the picture is...The list comes up alphabetically. Ask your wife or girlfriend to sort it out for you :)
Michael,
There are lists of colors both in the pulldown, where it's sorted alphabetically, and above the picture, which looks like hard-coded text. It certainly isn't alphabetical:
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Colors:[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]
Navy, Aquatic Blue, Royal, Melon, Purple, Pink, Jade, Khaki, Forest Green, Sand, Heather Gray, Red, Sunflower, Maroon, White, Black, Dark Maroon
[/FONT]

Actually, it looks as if that list is in reverse order of the picture, and includes "dark maroon", which isn't in the picture.

Michael,
There are lists of colors both in the pulldown, where it's sorted alphabetically, and above the picture, which looks like hard-coded text. It certainly isn't alphabetical:

Actually, it looks as if that list is in reverse order of the picture, and includes "dark maroon", which isn't in the picture.

Thanks Grant, I was referring to the picture, and the drop down. The drop down is alphabetical, Nothing I can (easily) do about that....I will work on new pictures of colors to go with the drop down menu. Working on it as I type this.

Are the pictures auto-generated? Any chance we could get fancy with them and do a mapped gif with popup labels? :) :) :)

Any chance we could get fancy with them and do a mapped gif with popup labels? :) :) :)

Yes, A fat one. :)
Picture is now available for the melon impaired.
Actually Chuck, we could do that....But i think this picture is sufficient?

Grant was correct the text list was in reverse order of the old shirt pictures minus the dark maroon.

When do the fall colors come out? And it's not too soon to be thinking of your spring collection.

HTH

....panties?

Thongs?

....panties?

Thongs?
Fair warning.

If Michael ads thongs to the product line...
... and you buy one...
... and you EVER, EVER post a picture of yourself wearing it...
... I *WILL* enact a permaban!
:yes:

Fair warning.

... and you buy one...

Chuck, I'd expect nothing less and would consider it no less than an act of care and kindness.

Polo ordered last night and a message arrived today stating the order has been completed. So far I'm impressed. :yes:

My order has been completed as well.

I wonder if we get tracking #'s for shipping. :)

Fair warning.

... and you buy one...

Does that go for everyone on the board or just the guys? ;) :blowingkisses:

How about a dog thong?
dogone-dog-thong-715035.jpg

maybe they have them for cats too ;)

Missa said:
Does that go for everyone on the board or just the guys?
When I figure out if Missa is:

Hoping for Man-Thong pictures
Grateful for a ban on Man-Thong pictures
Hoping for Babe-Thong pictures
Volunteering to post Missa-Thong pictures

I'll have a better reply.

Thanks Grant, I was referring to the picture, and the drop down. The drop down is alphabetical, Nothing I can (easily) do about that....I will work on new pictures of colors to go with the drop down menu. Working on it as I type this.
Ahh, yes, there was some confusion. I was also referring to the text above the shirt colors and not the drop down list. To be 100% certain we're on the same page, I've attached a screen shot taken directly from pauf.net :)

Attachments

• poacolors.png
    poacolors.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 13
Back