Rough River Kentucky Fly-in 2019 - April 26-28

Geez, is there gonna be a NOTAM booklet for this? Looks like it’s growing.

It looks like from their website (I haven't called to confirm this) that only 2 bedroom cottages are available. Anyone want to share such a cottage with Sue and me? If not, I guess the lodge is a choice. Anyone else staying in the lodge?

It looks like from their website (I haven't called to confirm this) that only 2 bedroom cottages are available. Anyone want to share such a cottage with Sue and me? If not, I guess the lodge is a choice. Anyone else staying in the lodge?

looks like roughly (see what I did there?) 6 peeps are signed up at the lodge at the current time.

Lance, we are already splitting a cabin, so I can’t help you there, but since I haven’t figured out who’s plane I’m borrowing yet, maybe my wife and I can hitch a ride with you.

Dave, that could work.

Sue and I are now booked in the Lodge. Fortunately I won’t be two weeks out of surgery this year, so I can fly myself. Hope we can squeeze into a space on the ramp. Dave we hope you go with us.
See y’all there.

Sue and I are now booked in the Lodge. Fortunately I won’t be two weeks out of surgery this year, so I can fly myself. Hope we can squeeze into a space on the ramp. Dave we hope you go with us.
See y’all there.

I'll roll me ol' Skylane out in the grass if you need a spot, Lance.

Personal E-Mail sent, fingers and toes crossed, we all love Doc Bruce and Sue

I thought about that Lance, but can you imagine the shenanigans that would go on with name tag corruption.

I thought about that Lance, but can you imagine the shenanigans that would go on with name tag corruption.
That would never happen....again.

Like the time Anthony and I wore name tags with each others names on them. Now i just go by IsItMeYoureLookingFor when given a name tag.

41YFiZ8De0L.jpg

Back