Rough River Kentucky Fly-in 2019 - April 26-28

@kayoh190 says "Bet ya can't snap a Cessna strut in two"

@OkieFlyer says "Oh yeah, hold my beer and watch this..."

DSC_7116-X2.jpg

For whatever reason the Aviation E-Brief question on which aviation event was a must-attend in 2019 they did not have the POA Rough River event listed.

I bet we're discussing the recent prop paint job.

And @kayoh190 is thinking "Yeah Okie, the prop paint looks nice, but why is the rest of it so ugly?"

Heh heh - I thought your plane was awesome! The whole thing, not just the prop paint job. :)

For whatever reason the Aviation E-Brief question on which aviation event was a must-attend in 2019 they did not have the POA Rough River event listed.

Who cares what those AoA hucksters have to say?

My wife was just denied vacation for Friday. So we’ll probably Arrive Saturday and leave Monday Morning...

Everyone that has a confirmed room, please email Kelly at: roughriverdam@gmail.com
Let her know your name and that you are with Pilots of America and we get a discount.

They will discount our rooms if we have more than 10 booked and they will reserve a block of rooms for us every year.
Also they have corn hole and shuttle service is provided and they have volley ball and the pool is going to be closed and there is a pilot lodge. She had a lot to say.

But email her and let her know

Be very careful grasshopper, corn hole in KY can have quite a different meaning than in TX, but then again maybe not.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

50 days and counting. I plan to be there weather permitting and I'll be camping under the wing of my Cardinal.

I booked a room, and it was MUCH cheaper than when @KayDeeW and I went last year...like half as much. I'm thinking its a case of early booking and/either/or off-season.

Edit: I did also email, and got a quick response.

So Eric knows how to insert rows? I didn't know they had "Van's down by the river" for rent. ;)

I booked a room, and it was MUCH cheaper than when @KayDeeW and I went last year...like half as much. I'm thinking its a case of early booking and/either/or off-season.

Edit: I did also email, and got a quick response.

Glad to hear you are coming, I though I read you might not be able to attend.

BUMP

book yer planes, book your hotels/cabins
hide yer wife, hide yer kids

Good thing “girlfriends” don’t apply. No need to hide me! Lol

BUMP

book yer planes, book your hotels/cabins
hide yer wife, hide yer kids

So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
Don't you mess me 'round
'Cause I'm T.N.T.

So the KY in KY Jelly stands for Kentucky?

Back