Pilot Poll!

What is the highest license / rating you currently hold?

• Student Pilot

• LSA Pilot

• PPL

• IR PPL

• CPL

• CFI

• CFII

• MEI

• ATP

Results are only viewable after voting.

forseth11

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Forseth11
Hello everyone. This is just a quick poll since I am curious as to the percent of pilots who have which general licenses and ratings. I assume others out there wonder the percentage of each on this website.

I am currently a private pilot, and I have my instrument check ride in 8 days.

EDIT:
Don't select multiple choices. Choose the highest out of all of your ratings/licenses. If you are ATP with CFII then choose those two, but if you are IR and private pilot, don't select both of those.

Last edited:
I have more than one of those on the list as I think many on here do. ATP, CFII-ASMEL

Oh, thank god. For a second there I thought this was a new dickpic thread

Right or wrong, license sounds cooler than certificate.

Yup it seems more appropriate for what it is but we're talking the government here. I mean "English Proficient" endorsement? And why no picture? :mad:

This is a poll that tells you ratings held by all POA members who take part in polls. 4 students, woo hoo

Yup it seems more appropriate for what it is but we're talking the government here. I mean "English Proficient" endorsement? And why no picture? :mad:

Please don't push for a picture / a "certificate" which will now expire.

This isn't Europe, no one wants that nonsense.

Maybe James, but a pic makes more sense than "English Proficient" IMO. It's probably coming. But you're probably right about the pic.

Heard somewhere recently that if your passport pic is you w/ glasses on, now you have to have a pic w/o glasses! ****ing government! One of these I'll see if that's true or mot.

Why are there multiple choices if the question is what your highest certificate is?

Why are there multiple choices if the question is what your highest certificate is?

'cause I whined and said I had a CFII-ASMEL and an ATP. One could argue the CFI ratings are higher (just saying) than the ATP. Plus I have a CTO from my controller days. That needs to a choice too. Waaaaaaaaaaa!

I have a license that would allow me to design airports, does that count?

GAWD I hate these polls.

Google "self selected sample" and see why this poll will accomplish precisely nothing, and you will learn nothing.

It is much too easy for the utterly clueless to make useless Internet polls.

CTOE? Explain.

Well what does the "E" mean in say, DPE, DME etc?

I have this really nice certificate signed by someone in the FAA that bestowed upon me the ability to say, "You are now qualified to be a control tower operator." ;)

Back