Pilot Poll!

What is the highest license / rating you currently hold?

• Student Pilot

• LSA Pilot

• PPL

• IR PPL

• CPL

• CFI

• CFII

• MEI

• ATP

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, there's me of course, the FAA guy, the Chief Controller, all the people that I've certified and....

Maybe they didn't have that when I was in I dunno. Retired in '88 but I was a ANG Advisor last couple of years and in my "transition" to becoming a civilian. ;)

Why are there multiple choices if the question is what your highest certificate is?
Because you can have ATP but not be a CFI or you can be ATP with CFI or CFII or MEI. Someone here had ATP and CFII and wanted to choose both since they are different.

Maybe James, but a pic makes more sense than "English Proficient" IMO. It's probably coming. But you're probably right about the pic.

Heard somewhere recently that if your passport pic is you w/ glasses on, now you have to have a pic w/o glasses! ****ing government! One of these I'll see if that's true or mot.

I really could care less what stuff they put on it, as long as it says what certificate is, my name, and I don't have to do some silly song and dance, wasting my time, to renew the thing.

Back