Mulligans new Cirrus SR22 in production

ok....is zat what they told you? :D

You can see serial number in pic below. This is not the one next to the wine cellar. This is where they punch the beer tap but should provide sufficient evidence.

b6df9a77e1856ec9e2a31bdf110a7c9c.jpg

I wonder if the manufacturing step shown in this photo is the attachment of the horizontal stabilizer.

I recall that this piece is held in place with glue.

I've seen an operation similar to what's shown in this photo, not in the factory, but in the field in a service center, where the horiz stabilizer had been removed in preparation for replacement, after some kind of incident. Besides getting the glue right, it seemed that the challenges included getting the stabilizer mounted at precisely the right position and angle, and curing the glue under the right conditions so that it lasts.

Weekly photo
3c27e7c1e91c0f6a287e22fc4183a3b6.jpg

I wonder if the manufacturing step shown in this photo is the attachment of the horizontal stabilizer.

I recall that this piece is held in place with glue.

I've seen an operation similar to what's shown in this photo, not in the factory, but in the field in a service center, where the horiz stabilizer had been removed in preparation for replacement, after some kind of incident. Besides getting the glue right, it seemed that the challenges included getting the stabilizer mounted at precisely the right position and angle, and curing the glue under the right conditions so that it lasts.

Bingo

Will said glue keep it from coming from together?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Will said glue keep it from coming from together?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shoot, if it does there's always the chute, shoot man.

Last edited:
And gooder isn't a word. It mascard88 is in on this thread so I figured I'd help him out so he can follow. You know. Being a bama fan and all

:blush: gosh it nice to be thought of, I love you man!

They sure seem to be skimpy on those rivets!

It's probably epoxying, not gluing, and the level of difficulty is probably keeping the glass transition temperature high enough.

You can see serial number in pic below. This is not the one next to the wine cellar. This is where they punch the beer tap but should provide sufficient evidence.

b6df9a77e1856ec9e2a31bdf110a7c9c.jpg
So, from the hole pattern it looks like you can have 2 different beers on tap?

Hey! It has wings! It's nice that they let you follow the process like this. We get to watch it "come from apart".

Getting windows!!

Seems like it got more than that since the last photo. Windows, wings, nose and main gears. Tires even! Very exciting!

Anything custom about the exterior or interior that you've ordered? (Color, material?)

Seems like it got more than that since the last photo. Windows, wings, nose and main gears. Tires even! Very exciting!

Anything custom about the exterior or interior that you've ordered? (Color, material?)

Platinum paint and seats but negotiated the carbon package for the rest

Back