Monkey status?

He's visiting me. Anyone coming down to Sun N Fun for a transfer?

If he ever makes it back around my direction let me know I'm doing a thing with flightchops in May and I will see if I can get him into a flight chops video.

If he's going to sun and fun give him to @write-stuff from gold seal and see if he can get him a ride in the DC-3

If he ever makes it back around my direction let me know I'm doing a thing with flightchops in May and I will see if I can get him into a flight chops video.

If he's going to sun and fun give him to @write-stuff from gold seal and see if he can get him a ride in the DC-3
Thst is a possibility and @alpadog, if you are interested, let's connect. Or, @SixPapaCharlie, I can always ship him to you. The photos went be as good, but making in into a Plane Silly (perhaps as your illegal student?) Or FlightChops video would be the highlight of his career!

That rat bastard monkey needs a log book for himself. I know someone around here has kept tabs on his travels.

Does the monkey have any PIC time logged?

I got him a legit log book when he passed through.

@GBSoren is from MN and is going to SnF. You flyin down GBSoren? Lotsa states up North ain’t been monkeyed with yet? Where’s the map @eman1200 ?

I'm pretty far behind on the map, but also the last I remember is that most of the online aviation tools to build a map wouldn't take the amount of waypoints I was putting into it. I think the map stopped around the time Cajun had him. I may need a copy of the log book to get it up to speed, maybe someone could scan it and send it to me?

I'm pretty far behind on the map, but also the last I remember is that most of the online aviation tools to build a map wouldn't take the amount of waypoints I was putting into it. I think the map stopped around the time Cajun had him. I may need a copy of the log book to get it up to speed, maybe someone could scan it and send it to me?

If @midlifeflyer has the creature he should have the book. When you get time, how about a list of the States he’s been to Midlife?

If @midlifeflyer has the creature he should have the book. When you get time, how about a list of the States he’s been to Midlife?

I have this, which again, doesn't include from around the time he went with cajun:

California
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Colorado
Texas
Kansas
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Mississippi
Alabama
Georgia
South Carolina
Indiana
Wisonsin
Washington
Oregon
Idaho
Louisiana
Florida

I’ll be at sun n fun on Friday and I’ll be flying to Dallas pretty frequently.

Does one of the electronic logbooks allow you to make everything public? That might be a solution.

The next person is welcome to enter the flights in MyFlightBook. At this point the paper logbook has about 75 flights.

Can u get one of your lil college girl interns to scan it and send it to me? Or maybe I can meet u at the pig and pick up the logbook and the monkey.

The monkey has not been to Michigan?!? :hairraise::hairraise::hairraise: That must be. a mistake...

Can u get one of your lil college girl interns to scan it and send it to me? Or maybe I can meet u at the pig and pick up the logbook and the monkey.
I'll let you know when I find any college girl interns.

Pick n Pig would work. Tuesday or Thursday is a possible. Let me know and I will see about a plane. If not, I'll bring him to SnF, but it will likely be airline.

Back