Midwest POA Janebruary Lunch February 3, 2024 1200 EST Rick's Boatyard KEYE

My son decided to run cross country this year so my Saturday mornings are booked a big chunk of the fall now.

I have my 4yo this weekend, did have half a mind to try taking him for a ride but I wouldn't want to get too far from home.

Yeah, I had all sorts of coffee aspirations and then saw I have a 9 AM dentist appointment. Who is nowhere near the airport. Nor Clow.
that doesn't sound very breakfasty
You in?

Yeah, I had all sorts of coffee aspirations and then saw I have a 9 AM dentist appointment. Who is nowhere near the airport. Nor Clow.

You in?
I've got Young Eagles at MTO 10-12

You in?
Does clow do lunch??

If the time moves back into breakfast land (8 or 9) I could bring the bike to Charlies. I cant do lunch this weekend. I will try to get to a future one.+

If the time moves back into breakfast land (8 or 9) I could bring the bike to Charlies. I cant do lunch this weekend. I will try to get to a future one.+
I think the whole Midwest crew is flying up to 6Y9 this weekend anywho!

I tried talking the boss into 6Y9 but too far for a day trip. We are going somewhere for lunch but still deciding where.

Just need to beat @eman1200 to it but I’m out of town for Sept. See y’all at Gaston’s!

Last edited:
Heading to Pilot Petes at 06C. Roughly 20 minutes away by car sadly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Sat I have tickets to children’s theater, so probably out. Sundays are game days.

Next weekend is Gaston’s! Time to roll that beautiful A36 onto some grass!

My wife and I are considering Downtown Knoxville for lunch Saturday. KDKX Stock & Barrel

DUDE, we’ve been trying to get people to go to KDKX for years now! Except we’d be going to Calhouns on the River. Either way, be careful if there’s a football game in town….

DUDE, we’ve been trying to get people to go to KDKX for years now! Except we’d be going to Calhouns on the River. Either way, be careful if there’s a football game in town….

My wife also likes Calhouns the River!

You mean the ‘Beech Party’?
No - different events.

Beech Party is in Tullahoma (THA) Oct 10-14.
The BeechTalk fly-in is in Knoxville (DKX) Oct 6-8.

Both are fun events. The Beech Party is much bigger than the BeechTalk fly-in in terms of participation and programming.

- Martin

Anyone want to go to Bessie’s in Janesville or Hangar 5 (KBAK) for breakfast Saturday?

[mention]Terry M - 3CK (Chicago) [/mention] that place was good! Would like to go back there again for sure!

I’m TBD until I get I finish my high altitude endorsement.

Anyone interested is going to:
Bessie’s at KJVL
Jet Room at KMSN
Hanger 5 at KBAK

Tomorrow morning?

Anyone interested is going to:
Bessie’s at KJVL
Jet Room at KMSN
Hanger 5 at KBAK

Tomorrow morning?

I'm a no-go for tomorrow.
But I would be down for getting something on the calendar.

Would love to... but putting in a new range in the rental house. Ditching electric and going gas before the government takes em away.

Last edited:
What does the 21st look like for everyone?

What does the 21st look like for everyone?

I can't commit to anything this time of year, plus my plane is in for annual, but I'm happy to update the title if you guys pick a date, location, and time.

Although I admit it kind of tickles me every time I see the title "lack of interest" bubble up :biggrin:

We might stop by EYE on Sunday 10/8 on pur way back from Charlotte via the TN property.

Let me know if you do. I’m halfway in between 2R2 & EYE. I should be around all day tomorrow

Back