'merica! That's my parking spot beotch!

Saw this earlier...hard to watch

Not surprised. The shock value wore off a long time ago.

for one was that even English they were speaking?

for two, how do these sub humans even amass the money to afford semi late model cars?
Are the banks just giving 5 figure loans to anyone with a pulse again?

I thought that fire hydrants were designed to break off above the valve so that no water was released. I've only seen one hit by a vehicle but that is what happened with it.

for two, how do these sub humans even amass the money to afford semi late model cars?
Section 8 housing and food stamps take care of those basic needs so that they can spend the tax free money they make on the side (or on their backs) on fancy cars. It's been happening for a long time.

I thought that fire hydrants were designed to break off above the valve so that no water was released. I've only seen one hit by a vehicle but that is what happened with it.

if the hydrant has been pressurized and the valve left open you can get a fountain.

Section 8 housing and food stamps take care of those basic needs so that they can spend the tax free money they make on the side (or on their backs) on fancy cars. It's been happening for a long time.

Gotta love subsidizing poverty and crime.

Settle down Reagan.

Just want to thank all the members of PoA...because of you guys I'm able to buy a beautiful airplane and new truck with welfare! Keep working hard guys your support is fully appreciated

if the hydrant has been pressurized and the valve left open you can get a fountain.
How do you think they wash their new cars? It costs money to take them to an actual car wash but the city put a free water spigot right on the street for them.

That may happen with a dry barrel hydrant, but those are designed as such more for freeze protection. Usually the breakoff sleeve is below the hydrant itself so that the isolation valve is protected.

The comment section on Yahoo is hilarious...love it.

Just want to thank all the members of PoA...because of you guys I'm able to buy a beautiful airplane and new truck with welfare! Keep working hard guys your support is fully appreciated

:eek: what! ;)

I'm still stuck at "SUV". Those aren't SUVs those are roller skates.

AUTOBOTS, ROOOOOLLL OUT! :D

Dude, real life MechWarrior, if I couldn't be an airplane pilot, that's the job I'd want. I think the closest one can get to that these days is M1A2 commander.

Did someone say MechWarrior??
gVitkeW.jpg

Why? It looked like there were other spaces available too....

Yes, it was English.

They likely afford their cars the same way you do - working jobs.

That said, them beechez is crazzzy!

Those are nice vehicles...reality is a lot of people highly over estimate their financial situation...probably the case with these two women.

Back