'merica! That's my parking spot beotch!

I didn't realize you knew them. You keep interesting friends.

That's my friend Laquita and Laneesha! Of course I know them. Laquita was my flight instructor! She's a real hoot.

Yes, it was English.

They likely afford their cars the same way you do - working jobs.

That said, them beechez is crazzzy!

What type of jobs, they are far from rational and I cant understand a word (if those were words) they said, they are too out of shape of mindless manual labor jobs (digging holes, trash clean up etc), and god knows you wouldn't want them anywhere near customers or anything expensive. What does that leave?

What type of jobs, they are far from rational and I cant understand a word (if those were words) they said, they are too out of shape of mindless manual labor jobs (digging holes, trash clean up etc), and god knows you wouldn't want them anywhere near customers or anything expensive. What does that leave?

Clearly they are Certified Flight Instructors

Actually they could work at the FSDO ;)

Videographer: "Oh my Mama, I thought I was a fool...":lol:

Need some chlorine in those gene pools.

Need some chlorine in those gene pools.
There has to become a time when you will need to pass some tests to procreate. An IQ test, a physical and a background screening to see if you can hold down a steady job or have any skills that would allow you to be a productive member of a society.

There has to become a time when you will need to pass some tests to procreate. An IQ test, a physical and a background screening to see if you can hold down a steady job or have any skills that would allow you to be a productive member of a society.
But then this country wouldn't be able to mass-produce the largest and most important commodity of all times: the average voter. *shrug*
Ever seen Idiocracy? It's not fiction anymore, now it is a documentary. :(

But then this country wouldn't be able to mass-produce the largest and most important commodity of all times: the average voter. *shrug*
Ever seen Idiocracy? It's not fiction anymore, now it is a documentary. :(
Great movie and yes, it is almost becoming a biography of the times.

I'm gonna have to find a disc of that one. Sounds like a real hoot.

Available from multiple streaming services for $2.99 rental. A friend suggested I watch it about a year ago...then I got to watch it again on the evening news for the last year (not really, I don't watch the evening news, but...)

Back