Meet N200RC!

JCranford

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
JCranford
IMG_0376_zpsbzuiurns.jpg

She's a 1975 T210L. Found her a little while ago in VA and sealed the deal yesterday. I'm on the road (in the air) flying her home. Stopped for the night in Pine Bluff AR rather than dodge (more) weather after dark. More on the adventure later. She's a beast. Flies great!

Jealous! Will you be hangaring at DTO?

That tail number is similar to Richard Collins' old P210.

Nice plane. My buddy had a NA 210 and it was a great plane. They evolved into a really nice plane by the 70's. Congrats!

Nice. I'm seriously jealous. Centurions have always been a dream airplane of mine. Enjoy.

Hey John, I've got my Pro rata share it ready wherever you want to go let me know. That thing looks freaking gorgeous I definitely want to go for a ride in it

Jealous! Will you be hangaring at DTO?

Yessir. Lucked into a hangar at the south end.

Hey John, I've got my Pro rata share it ready wherever you want to go let me know. That thing looks freaking gorgeous I definitely want to go for a ride in it

I should be home today, storms permitting. I'll need a few more days to complete the insurance required (read excessive) training and we'll do it. I'm loving it!

Sweet! My first ever few rides were in a friend's T210 so I'll forever have a soft spot for them. I remember it as a 2-hands-on-the-yoke plane. Not sure if it was because of the plane or because I was a 115lb teen/preteen at the time :)

Wow congrats!!! Great looking plane!!!

Beautiful bird! Hope to see more photos soon!

You roll up here on POA with a new plane and post ONE picture. ONE? Come on man...get that cell phone out and get busy!!! Great looking bird!!!

IMG_0376_zpsbzuiurns.jpg

She's a 1975 T210L. Found her a little while ago in VA and sealed the deal yesterday. I'm on the road (in the air) flying her home. Stopped for the night in Pine Bluff AR rather than dodge (more) weather after dark. More on the adventure later. She's a beast. Flies great!

Congratulations! Nice plane as far as I can see...

You roll up here on POA with a new plane and post ONE picture. ONE? Come on man...get that cell phone out and get busy!!! Great looking bird!!!

I have to agree with Kelvin though... :D

Last edited:
So were all 210s of that era possessors of an ending of RC on their tail number?

Man, I'm jealous and I own a Bonanza!
Cessna T 210 L Turbo - Performance Data
Horsepower: 285 Gross Weight: 3800 lbs
Top Speed: 205 kts Empty Weight: 2180 lbs
Cruise Speed: 187 kts Fuel Capacity: 90 gal
Stall Speed (dirty): 57 kts Range: 732 nm

3800# - 2180 - (6*90) = 1,080 useful load with full fuel! Wow.

That was similar to my useful load with my old 172, but that was with 40 gallons of fuel and about 110 Kts

Back