Lunch - What'd You Have?

cholesterol and carbs. Form and artificial flavor are irrelevant. Next question.

tLkKI4D.gif

As a kid, my two favorites from McD's were the Fish Filet, and the Big Mac. As an adult, Double Quarter Pounder all the way baby. Unless I'm doing a torture bike ride in the morning, when a couple of Egg McMuffs are killa.

As a kid, my two favorites from McD's were the Fish Filet, and the Big Mac. As an adult, Double Quarter Pounder all the way baby. Unless I'm doing a torture bike ride in the morning, when a couple of Egg McMuffs are killa.

Quarter Pounder is what I've mostly ordered at McDs but I haven't eaten there in a long time. I might have to try the double. :)

Quarter Pounder is what I've mostly ordered at McDs but I haven't eaten there in a long time. I might have to try the double. :)

You gotta. Minimize carbs to burger ratio.

Lunch was no big deal, but I had a killer burger for dinner at a little mom & pop place here. They always make the best...

Sorry, no pictures, but lunch today was a bread bowl full of clam chowder and a large Coke, at Disney's California Adventures with my wife, daughter, son-in-law and grandsons. It's been a great week so far. :D

It was gone before I could snap a picture. But, it was a brisket french dip with onions peppers and cheese, Au Jus, creamed horseradish, and smokey BBQ sauce. Have to eat it over the sink. But, its heavenly!

http://www.kelleysbbq.com

Well, I ate low carb for a week, and then this today. Although I mean there aren't that many carbs in bread, fries, and baked beans, right? ......Right? :D

wOB9km8.jpg

Well, I ate low carb for a week, and then this today. Although I mean there aren't that many carbs in bread, fries, and baked beans, right? ......Right? :D

wOB9km8.jpg
Uhh...
I am at a total loss for words.

Last edited:
Leftover lasagna. It was good, actually ate it cold (didn't heat it up). Sorta like cold pizza, I like it that way.

wOB9km8.jpg
Carbs don’t count on Wednesday nights, or so I’ve heard.

Leftover lasagna. It was good, actually ate it cold (didn't heat it up). Sorta like cold pizza, I like it that way.

Yeah, I like stuff like that cold too. I also can eat any food for any meal, such as pizza for breakfast. :D

Yeah, I like stuff like that cold too. I also can eat any food for any meal, such as pizza for breakfast. :D

Oh yeah, if there's leftover pizza in the frig, it's gonna be breakfast, cold.

Made a bowl at Whole Foods. white rice, black beans, grilled chicken and kale
image.jpg

The Comfy Chicken Biscuit at Home Grown in Atlanta. Couple of fried chicken breast filets on a biscuit with sausage gravy. Very good. :)

em9K2Hu.jpg

Back