Lunch - What'd You Have?

A couple of odd small homemade pizza slices at lunch, made by someone else. Very dry and not much flavor. And another Subway sandwich with plenty of veggies on it for dinner.

Karen is trying to convince me to get rid of the bread at Subway and eat their sandwiches as a chopped salad instead.

I joked with her that would be tasty if they’d chop a meatball sub up. LOL.

But no. I didn’t order the meatball sub. Alas.

Bean and Bacon soup for lunch.

Chicken noodle soup for dinner.

Couple of tortillas in there somewhere.

Pretty boring today. But the B&B soup is seriously fighting back and I’ve nearly asphyxiated myself a few times. Holy Moses those are bad.

Perhaps fitting on the “Mongo died, no wait he died years ago” thread day. LOL.

I’m pretty sure I could have kept up with the gang around the campfire tonight.

Perhaps some Beano is going on the shopping list before eating another can of that soup. :)

A local BBQ joint just let me know about a new menu item, their version of a pork tender.

FB_IMG_1524677791749.jpg

Ahh this makes me know the world is in order today. LOL.

Sort of. There was a horrified look in the Burger Girl's face as I paused to thing about what I was going to order. "We are glad you ordered the burger. We automatically threw two patties on the grill when we saw you walk in."

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how one looks at it, this BBQ joint is on the way to and from the airport. Since I went flying today, had to stop and eat on the way home.

PhVBgfo.jpg

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how one looks at it, this BBQ joint is on the way to and from the airport. Since I went flying today, had to stop and eat on the way home.

PhVBgfo.jpg
That looks good but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Pulled pork, brisket? There are a lot of sugars and carbs represented there.

Edit - if that chili does not have beans in it you get an A1 double secret probation pass.

That looks good but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Pulled pork, brisket? There are a lot of sugars and carbs represented there.

Edit - if that chili does not have beans in it you get an A1 double secret probation pass.

Pork and ribs. Yeah, I mean I'm normally a lower carb guy, but kinda been on a don't care guy for a few weeks. :)

That's actually baked beans. But I am a chili without beans lover. Don't like beans in my chili.

Quarter pounder with cheese, grabbed on the go.. since I am usually running like a chicken with my head cut off

Today I had a Grilled Chicken Sandwich from Chick-fil-a.

Salad from Habit Burger. Mixed greens, Thousand Island, sushi grade Ahi tuna seared, and avocado.

You're gonna love this one. Egg noodles with diced Spam and jalapeño and 4 pieces of thick cut bacon. And only 41 net carbs. :D

pTmAhnV.jpg

How did you like it? I definitely tend to prefer them over Panera.

I think much better than Panera. I was gonna do just salad w/ grilled chicky, but that club looked good. That was around 2:00 and nothing tonight. So far. :D

How did you like it? I definitely tend to prefer them over Panera.

Much better than Panera to me. I just don't like Panera at all. Last time we ate there the sandwich just sucked.

I think much better than Panera. I was gonna do just salad w/ grilled chicky, but that club looked good. That was around 2:00 and nothing tonight. So far. :D
Nice! Actually, it’s been a little while since I’ve been to McAlister’s. That picture is making me hungry. :eek:

I usually opt for a turkey on wheat with a cup of broccoli cheddar soup when I go there.

Much better than Panera to me. I just don't like Panera at all. Last time we ate there the sandwich just sucked.
Yup. The portions are much too small for the price that you get charged.

Don’t remember what lunch was, but dinner is Panda. Orange Chicken, Black Pepper Chicken, and Chow Mein. Extra Soy Sauce. ;)

Don’t remember what lunch was, but dinner is Panda. Orange Chicken, Black Pepper Chicken, and Chow Mein. Extra Soy Sauce. ;)
Man! I went into Panda a couple weeks ago and almost ate, but they were out of the food I wanted..
I was thinking, what are the chances..

Guess I’ll try it again when I get the flavor for that cuisine again.

Fortune cookie. Lately the Panda fortune cookies have been more like platitudes from a self-help book, but anyway.

I can’t think of anything that I want. I just ate so I’m good.

f195c675bdaf1b216255433b680c0b66.jpg

IMG_3922.JPG
This is the most interesting Ceasar salad I've ever eaten. Could have used some more shrimp but the salad itself was excellent.

Dressing liven it up Sac? Looks good but yeah, more shrimp please.

Oh yeah, the dressing was the real deal, an lots of anchovies too.

IMG_3926.JPG

I should have just aks them give it to me raw. That is sushi grade Ahi on that salad.

Seeing that “sac arrow” is an anagram for “raw ocras”, I wonder if that really was ahi on his salad.

It was pretty good. Every bit as good as the Ahi tuna you get at a good sushi place. Assuming you like sushi. If you don't, then all bets are off.

And by the way good job on figuring out the meaning behind my name.

It was pretty good. Every bit as good as the Ahi tuna you get at a good sushi place. Assuming you like sushi. If you don't, then all bets are off.

And by the way good job on figuring out the meaning behind my name.

Damn. I just noticed I misspelled orca.

I like sushi ok. Not a big fan but I will eat it when the wife drags me to a sushi place.

Back