Kentucky Dam PoA fly-in... (M34 Apr 26-29) who's coming?

now keep in mind, ANY chick trumps all of y'all mofo's

Really?

1920px-Rosie_O%27Donnell_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Hmmm... That's only a hair over two hours away by Mooney...

EDIT: Ah crap, turns out I already have something going on that weekend I can't get out of. :(

Someone must get rid of that life size photo of Rosie on my screen, it is making me ill. Are you bringing your other sticks JCray? The ones with sharp thing on the end?

If nothing else he should be banned for teasing us with his presence and then saying he can't come in the same post. That just Aint right.

Someone must get rid of that life size photo of Rosie on my screen, it is making me ill. Are you bringing your other sticks JCray? The ones with sharp thing on the end?

Yeah, I don't think I could get that close to a nice lake and not try it out!! I gotta do something while everybody else is wasting time playing golf.

OK, it is official, I have reserved camp site 215. I updated eman's note file, does that mean i now have a virus on my puter?

Attachments

• KYDam_attendees.txt
    375 bytes · Views: 11
I updated it as well by removing that guy we used to like named 'kayoh', who feels his woman's b-day is more important then 3 days of nasty hangovers. sheesh.

Attachments

• KYDam_attendees.txt
    332 bytes · Views: 6
I updated it as well by removing that guy we used to like named 'kayoh', who feels his woman's b-day is more important then 3 days of nasty hangovers. sheesh.

Waaaait a minute - I'm still going! Just have to leave on Saturday is all. So Thursday through Saturday for me. Two nights of irresponsible drinking followed by two days of nasty hangovers! :p

Waaaait a minute - I'm still going! Just have to leave on Saturday is all. So Thursday through Saturday for me. Two nights of irresponsible drinking followed by two days of nasty hangovers! :p

holy cr @ p! well then we like you again and I'll add you back to the txt file, woohoo!!

JCrizzy n Sizzle are coming.
I'm in. Okie flyer is an honorary Texan.

who's sizzle, what dates are you's coming and if I recall u got a hotel room, no? come to think of it, I think @Ravioli booked as well. I can update the list.

John and I think his better half is coming
I'm coming down Friday leaving Sunday
I'm hoping to come down Friday morning but my jobs trying to kill me so I may end up flying later and getting there in the evening

Ravioli is bringing his better half and also his dog so that's three more Texans

I think I’m gonna be coming in on that Friday and leaving Saturday, depending on how the work schedule shakes out. Looked like there were some choices left for reserving a cottage. I’m ok with a tent too though, never know how warm it will end up being that time of year though......

Do we need to rent a place to stay? (What accommodations are still available?) I can dig out my backpacking tent, unless Deborah comes along.

I’m just posting to help push this thread to the next page so I don’t have to look at Rosie ****ing O’Donnell anymore.

:rofl:

Only 15 more posts to go! :D

(You can also click the arrow to the left of the thread title instead of the thread title itself, which takes you to the first unread post, skipping Rosie and a lot of scrolling.)

So are most of you guys camping/staying in some kind of accommodations? I probably have some other possibilities but they'd preclude enjoyment of certain beverages.

What size cabin did you guys get? I have a 1br, but there is very little on the web site that I can find that describes the units. Like, does a 1br also have a pullout couch in the living room, etc.

I was kidding. I don't know what I'm in. I think it is a "cottage" I just called a lady and said I want the cheapest room Friday and Saturday night.

At the time I thought I recall seeing photos of it online and being okay with it. They all looked nicer than Gastons.

Back