Kentucky Dam PoA fly-in... (M34 Apr 26-29) who's coming?

drunk%20airline%20pilots.jpg

Dude!
That's a pretty good turnout!

Oh, and J Cranford is going. I will see to it.

Yeah, me too but I'll likely still bring the sticks just in case...

You know why it's named golf, right?

Because f*** and sh*t were already taken!
It's flog spelled backwards, or as Mark Twain so eloquently stated, golf is a great walk interrupted

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

as Mark Twain so eloquently stated, golf is a great walk interrupted

Who's walking, they will rent you a bumper-I mean golf-cart. I believe they call that 4-wheel polo.

It depends on late season snow conditions in Steamboat but if I’m back in OH before the date, make it a maybe.

Cheers

No import tax, but you may be required to leave your shoes in the plane!!

does anyone know if this place is marijuana-friendly? I'm just asking for a friend.....

My wife is getting a new knee. At the pre-op session with a bunch of folks the nurse said she needed a list of medications so the hospital could have them instead of each patient bringing their own. I whispered loudly to my wife to "ask about your medical marijuana." I thought the nurse was going to have a heart attack when she heard it. A good laugh was had by all.

My wife is getting a new knee. At the pre-op session with a bunch of folks the nurse said she needed a list of medications so the hospital could have them instead of each patient bringing their own. I whispered loudly to my wife to "ask about your medical marijuana." I thought the nurse was going to have a heart attack when she heard it. A good laugh was had by all.

I would push the issue about bringing her own stuff. The hospital will charge and arm and two legs for the same stuff.

I'm retired from both the Fed Gov and the Marines so we're covered. I do agree they charge ridiculous amounts for simple things but Blue Cross and Tricare only pay what is reasonable. I pay my BC/BS premiums and that is it.

I’m in unless the work schedule changes. Will be good to see Hank and meet 6pc in person!

I’m in unless the work schedule changes. Will be good to see Hank and meet 6pc in person!

Do we need to rent a place to stay? (What accommodations are still available?) I can dig out my backpacking tent, unless Deborah comes along.

Do we need to rent a place to stay? (What accommodations are still available?) I can dig out my backpacking tent, unless Deborah comes along.

Hank there is camping, hotel rooms and cottages. based on the maps posted earlier, the campgrounds is off on it's own, away from all the action, but it's available and cheap. so far people seem to be booking hotel rooms. I went with a small cottage because it was only like $30 more for my stay than a hotel room. check out the link below and get yourself booked!

click here to be rick rolled or possibly reserve a room

Is everyone staying all three nights - Thursday through Sunday?

Hank there is camping, hotel rooms and cottages. based on the maps posted earlier, the campgrounds is off on it's own, away from all the action, but it's available and cheap. so far people seem to be booking hotel rooms. I went with a small cottage because it was only like $30 more for my stay than a hotel room. check out the link below and get yourself booked!

click here to be rick rolled or possibly reserve a room

Boom! Cabin booked Thurs => Sun!

Okay I'm in too - room booked for all three nights!

I don't know if this is the best way......when you book, add yourself to this txt file (couldn't upload an xls)

Attachments

• KYDam_attendees.txt
    335 bytes · Views: 16
My plan is to airline to BNA and rent a car, but if someone is flying in and has an empty seat I'd love to tag along - paying my share of expenses of course!

My plan is to airline to BNA and rent a car, but if someone is flying in and has an empty seat I'd love to tag along - paying my share of expenses of course!

My route of flight passes right over BNA, when would you be getting in on that Thursday?

My route of flight passes right over BNA, when would you be getting in on that Thursday?

Haven't thought about it yet, but I only mentioned BNA because it's the closest I could get to the meetup via airliner. I could just as easily airline to a different airport if it's more convenient.

So I'm a dumbass - I need to go home on Saturday. Fiancee's birthday is Sunday, so I should probably make sure I'm home that day. :)

Probably makes the riding in someone's airplane impossible, unfortunately. :(

My copilot will be there.

Of course... if push comes to shove I'll ask @SixPapaCharlie to bring us in one of his planes. He so enjoys ragging on me when someone else flies us to a fly-in. :)

And there's plenty of reading for Lisa while the boyz are flyin' and such.

Back