Just had a TOL Eval. Went pretty badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said if I was evaluating someone, I'd make them feel encouraged, hopeful, and calm and comfortable while at the same time not trying to trick them, confuse them, make things difficult, say I'll take this role in the flight but then don't,.....

Try to understand.

Part of the job of the evaluator is to assess how you will perform under pressure. The only way to do that is to apply pressure. That might involve trying to make things difficult, confuse you, whatever. It's not his job to make you "feel encouraged, hopeful," and so forth. He has to know that when you're on your own and have an equipment failure and ATC is speaking to you at 100 words per minute with gusts to 140 and you have 200 passengers in back with their lives in your hands, you're not going to fall apart.

Whether or not somebody is treating you badly, whether or not you are being made to feel "calm and comfortable," you still have to fly the bloody plane safely.

Frankly, from reading your posts I question whether you have the maturity to become a pilot, despite your 29 years.

Last edited:
Bruh if you're pre-solo it's not too late to choose an entirely new career path, much less a new school.
But whatever you choose, you should start by shutting down the pity party. You had 1 bad flight with 1 guy. Woopty-doo. It would be FAR BETTER to invest time in analyzing what you did wrong and committing to fixing it rather than trying to dig into this guys life and pass judgement on him based on what sports he played in freakin' high school, or speculating on how easy/difficult his life may have been based on his sex/ethnicity. That's just wild, pointless speculation that will do nothing to help you achieve your goals.

The speculation was on why he may have been rude. I have looked and analyzed all issues and developed a one time flight to cover the issues I missed

Have only skimmed through, but have you tried asking what the hubub is? Sometimes I get a feeling I'm being slighted or someone has an attitude and I'll actually ask. Almost always they weren't doing it intentionally and they're now cognizant of things and the attitude or demeanor changes. Or it's just me being a glass half empty person

I have considered doing this next time. I haven't had the opportunity yet. I'm hoping this as well. I hope.

Reactions: Tai
Try to understand.

Part of the job of the evaluator to assess how you will perform under pressure. The only way to do that is to apply pressure. That might involve trying to make things difficult, confuse you, whatever. It's not his job to make you "feel encouraged, hopeful," and so forth. He has to know that when you're on your own and have an equipment failure and ATC is speaking to you at 100 words per minute with gusts to 140 and you have 200 passengers in back with their lives in your hands, you're not going to fall apart.

Whether or not somebody is treating you badly, whether or not you are being made to feel "calm and comfortable," you still have to fly the bloody plane safely.

Frankly, from reading your posts I question whether you have the maturity to become a pilot, despite your 29 years.

Fine. I'll keep that in mind. You may be right. But I still think he singled me out specifically. As a matter of fact the people he's easy on struggle with knowledge stuff, and their skills are no better or worse than mine. Let's be honest if you like someone, sometimes intentionally or not, you make things easier for them.

The OP says the winds were 7 or 8 Kts, but somehow increased to 12 kts before takeoff. It seems that a lot of CFIs did not pay attention in their CPL training.

The METAR gives current winds. The TAF will give an idea of what the winds will do, sometimes soon. I used to teach the students to look at the FDs, the winds aloft, to get an idea of what the wind will do once the nocturnal inversion disappears in mid-morning or so. There is no point in sending a green student up when the FDs hint that the surface winds are going to get strong before they're done the flight.

Of course, one needs to understand the nocturnal inversion and why the winds usually die down at night. Basic groundschool stuff.

But I still think he singled me out specifically.

So what? Maybe he had a reason, maybe he didn't. So what? Focus on flying the plane. Life is what it is; some people will like you and some won't. Some will treat you harshly. It doesn't matter; you still have to fly the plane.

Man this has got to be a top 5 POA troll thread. Quite the one-sided, unverified diatribe from a “first time” poster here on POA. Classic!

popcorn-gif-1.gif

If there was ever a case for stop digging. . .

Man this has got to be a top 5 POA troll thread. Quite the one-sided, unverified diatribe from a “first time” poster here on POA. Classic!

You may very well be correct and this thread may garner "Troll Thread of The Year 2023" ...

iu

I made a go decision because winds were at 6-7kts on metar. By the time I came back it was showing 12. They picked up as we left. Somehow I don't think in real life I can decide "oh I don't want to do this anymore, beyond my personal minimums". Of course I could divert irl, but I doubt he'd allow that. So no I was stuck there
What exactly is "real life" that's different from the live you're living today? You're a pre-solo student. Your personal minimums should be very different from what they will be years from now as a personal pilot, if you ever make it there. Heck, they should be different from what they'll be six weeks from now. That doesn't mean abide by someone else's personal minimums, or even your own personal minimums. That's how students kill themselves. And stop thinking of your training as not "real life " This is all real.

If you're not trolling us, then consider the advice to seek therapy. Maybe start with your priest, rabbi, or imam if you're worried about your medical.

If you're not trolling us, then consider the advice to seek therapy. Maybe start with your priest, rabbi, or imam if you're worried about your medical.
I'd suggest a manly Calvinist pastor. <ducks and grins>

This is an inspiring and informational thread. Yes, and remember, "fly the plane". Pay no attention to those voices in your head...

Considering the tenor of the OP and the numerous, (let’s go with) extensive responses by him, I’m sensing the lead instructor didn’t go into this flight “blindly”: other instructors may have seemed kinder but I suspect they were frustrated with his approach to flights and may well have passed along their concerns and frustrations to the lead instructor - which, IMHO, would have been entirely appropriate.

That’s assuming this isn’t a troll job…

This thread was exhausting just to read.

Classic description by a not ready candidate, of his “not-readiness”.
The whole point is to get your aviation into a small-ish portion of your brain resources, so that you can pay attention to and deal with all the other stuff……

What exactly is "real life" that's different from the live you're living today? You're a pre-solo student. Your personal minimums should be very different from what they will be years from now as a personal pilot, if you ever make it there. Heck, they should be different from what they'll be six weeks from now. That doesn't mean abide by someone else's personal minimums, or even your own personal minimums. That's how students kill themselves. And stop thinking of your training as not "real life " This is all real.

Why do religious people always fking think everyone else must be religious as well. Have you ever considered that someone may be atheist? This is something that baffles the mind of most if not all of the religious. Always asking me are you x religion and if I say no, they go through a fking list of religions. I'm sorry but in this case I do get upset. Tired of hearing others tell me to delude my self in a massive group delusion for the bs placebo effect of "omg everything's better now".

And no I don't need therapy. I got too comfortable there because I had no issues with anyone in my school until this one person. I won't be doing that anymore.

My dealings with 99% of people are fine now, I have no social anxiety or public speech issues. Now I go into every situation realizing most people are insecure, or anxious, or seek attention and likes, etc, and I ensure to do everything to make them comfortable, and it succeeds. And it always works. If there is someone that I don't get along with, I laugh it off and walk away. But it depends on the situation, if I'm part of an organization and the person is my superior and is power tripping, I have to stay silent, or ask them what the problem is at the very least. I haven't had the opportunity to do this yet but will report back when I do. If he wasn't my superior his blood would be boiling the moment he realized his attempt at disrespect hilariously failed right away. Im always aware of people's insecurities and egos and handle them well. It doesn't help that in my culture, when youre with the "boss", we are taught to suck it up and be as submissive as possible, unfortunately this method doesn't work sometimes due to cultural clashes. I don't brag. I don't show off. I don't talk excessively or get too personal. If someone compliments me, I downplay it saying I was probably lucky, or it was nothing special, etc. I do everything to make the other person feel comfortable first

No offense to the faithful by the way but it gets tiring and irritating when I always have people run throigh a list of religions asking if I am one of those when I say no to the first option

Last edited:
No offense to the faithful by the way but it gets tiring and irritating when I always have people run throigh [sic] a list of religions asking if I am one of those when I say no to the first option

So... You're trying to tell us you're not Southern Baptist, Methodist, Football, Pentecostal, Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Dutch Reformed, Amish, Presbyterian, Later Day Saints, Seven Day Adventist, Anglican, Episcopalian, Shintoist, Jewish, Scientologist, Buddhist, Hindu, or Non-Denominational? I'm not sure I believe you.

... Your funeral, but don't expect any of the CFIs here to approve of that attitude.

Why do religious people always fking think everyone else must be religious as well. Have you ever considered that someone may be atheist? This is something that baffles the mind of most if not all of the religious. Always asking me are you x religion and if I say no, they go through a fking list of religions. I'm sorry but in this case I do get upset. Tired of hearing others tell me to delude my self in a massive group delusion for the bs placebo effect of "omg everything's better now".

And no I don't need therapy. I got too comfortable there because I had no issues with anyone in my school until this one person. I won't be doing that anymore.

My dealings with 99% of people are fine now, I have no social anxiety or public speech issues. Now I go into every situation realizing most people are insecure, or anxious, or seek attention and likes, etc, and I ensure to do everything to make them comfortable, and it succeeds. And it always works. If there is someone that I don't get along with, I laugh it off and walk away. But it depends on the situation, if I'm part of an organization and the person is my superior and is power tripping, I have to stay silent, or ask them what the problem is at the very least. I haven't had the opportunity to do this yet but will report back when I do. If he wasn't my superior his blood would be boiling the moment he realized his attempt at disrespect hilariously failed right away. Im always aware of people's insecurities and egos and handle them well. It doesn't help that in my culture, when youre with the "boss", we are taught to suck it up and be as submissive as possible, unfortunately this method doesn't work sometimes due to cultural clashes. I don't brag. I don't show off. I don't talk excessively or get too personal. If someone compliments me, I downplay it saying it was probably lucky. I do everything to make the other person feel comfortable first

No offense to the faithful by the way but it gets tiring and irritating when I always have people run throigh a list of religions asking if I am one of those when I say no to the first option

Quite frankly, your behavior in this thread alone calls into question your ability to "deal with 99% of people just fine". Unless we all fall into that 1%, you haven't dealt with many, if any, of the posters here "just fine". It would have been very easy to, as you say, laugh it off and simply say, "I'm not into that religion stuff, but thanks anyway." Instead you chose to rant and swear about it, which you have done in response to nearly everything in this thread so far that you haven't liked. That is a behavior that most people will do nothing more than tolerate, and will not like or respect you even if they say nothing to your face.

You may find that going into conversations and encounters with people open-mindedly, instead of assigning them a laundry list of anxieties and insecurities before you've even been in their company for longer than a minute, is actually more productive and healthy. I would highly suggest you try that method. It sounds like you are decently good at manipulating people, but you are not capable of reading minds or hearts and it will backfire on you eventually. It sounds like it already has, in my opinion.

My dealings with 99% of people are fine now, I have no social anxiety or public speech issues. Now I go into every situation realizing most people are insecure, or anxious, or seek attention and likes, etc, and I ensure to do everything to make them comfortable, and it succeeds. And it always works. If there is someone that I don't get along with, I laugh it off and walk away. But it depends on the situation, if I'm part of an organization and the person is my superior and is power tripping, I have to stay silent, or ask them what the problem is at the very least. I haven't had the opportunity to do this yet but will report back when I do. If he wasn't my superior his blood would be boiling the moment he realized his attempt at disrespect hilariously failed right away. Im always aware of people's insecurities and egos and handle them well. It doesn't help that in my culture, when youre with the "boss", we are taught to suck it up and be as submissive as possible, unfortunately this method doesn't work sometimes due to cultural clashes. I don't brag. I don't show off. I don't talk excessively or get too personal. If someone compliments me, I downplay it saying I was probably lucky, or it was nothing special, etc. I do everything to make the other person feel comfortable first

You are immature, petty, lash out over minutia, and can't control your emotions. My advice would be to not waste money on flight training at this time.

Why do religious people always fking think everyone else must be religious as well.
Why did you assume I'm religious? Three quarters of Americans identify as religious, and even greater percentages outside of this country do, so it's a safer assumption than assuming you're not religious. But if it makes you feel better, pretend I said your parole officer.
And no I don't need therapy.
I'm not sure you're the best judge of that. But I'm pretty sure you need something other than flying lessons. Maybe some self-help books.

We just washed out a controller trainee who exhibited the traits you seem to have.

Lack of humility
Unwillingness to learn
Disregarding instruction
Thinking “it’s everyone else, not me”
Complaining of a hostile work environment
Going through almost every trainer without improving
Stabbing people in the back
Thinking that every conversation is about you
Disregarding other people and their needs
Thinking she was on the same level of rated controllers
Thinking that if she didn’t get over keyed she was doing great

we’re all glad that she’s gone

We just washed out a controller trainee who exhibited the traits you seem to have.

Lack of humility
Unwillingness to learn
Disregarding instruction

Reminds me of a girl I dated many years ago. Went to a football game and she thought when they were in the huddle they were talking about her ...

I’m a practicing Pastafarian, alternating weekends with Zen Judaism, where you sit zazen and kvetch the whole time. As I explain to my rabbi, it’s really difficult to make a decent grilled ham & cheese on matzo during Passover.

So... You're trying to tell us you're not Southern Baptist, Methodist, Football, Pentecostal, Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Dutch Reformed, Amish, Presbyterian, Later Day Saints, Seven Day Adventist, Anglican, Episcopalian, Shintoist, Jewish, Scientologist, Buddhist, Hindu, or Non-Denominational? I'm not sure I believe you.

... Your funeral, but don't expect any of the CFIs here to approve of that attitude.

Ok. What if I "straighten up" my attitude, and this time do everything correctly, even put cameras and voice recorders on the plane to record everything (let's assume he didn't notice or realize I installed surveillance), do everything correctly, have a "perfect attitude", and pass with flying colors, but All throughout I'm getting disrespect, and condescension, and then when we touch down, he lies and says I failed, or makes stuff up that I did wrong but anyone who watches the video would realize that, and then I post the video here.

You know what you'd say. "Yea you failed because of ur attitude", or "your attitude was bad man", or "just because your 8k camera Dolby surround sound voice recorder picked up everything, you most likely did something wrong still. And even though you didn't speak at all other than what was required, your attitude was bad". I guarantee you you'd still do that, so somehow it doesn't matter now if you say my "attitude" is bad for something you experienced, because if I put the evidence in your face youll still lie and desperately try to claim I "did something wrong"

Ok. What if I "straighten up" my attitude, and this time do everything correctly, even put cameras and voice recorders on the plane to record everything (let's assume he didn't notice or realize I installed surveillance), do everything correctly, have a "perfect attitude", and pass with flying colors, but All throughout I'm getting disrespect, and condescension, and then when we touch down, he lies and says I failed, or makes stuff up that I did wrong but anyone who watches the video would realize that, and then I post the video here.

You know what you'd say. "Yea you failed because of ur attitude", or "your attitude was bad man", or "just because your 8k camera Dolby surround sound voice recorder picked up everything, you most likely did something wrong still. And even though you didn't speak at all other than what was required, your attitude was bad". I guarantee you you'd still do that, so somehow it doesn't matter now if you say my "attitude" is bad for something you experienced, because if I put the evidence in your face youll still lie and desperately try to claim I "did something wrong"
Bored now, to quote VampWillow.

Hostility will get you nothing around here. You’ve exhausted any and all sympathy at this point. Take up sailing. Rollerblading. Tiddleywinks. Or anything that doesn’t require anyone evaluating you.

Please do. I'll repost it with Benny Hill music as a supercut.

Lack of humility
Unwillingness to learn
Disregarding instruction

Wrong in every possible way. But before I mention it, our class D has a new controller who's also already made multiple mistakes with me, including causing us to collide with a plane taking off even though she cleared us to land while simultaneously clearing the other to take off less than like a half mile away. I had to go around. The other controller had to quickly come in and say "disregard".

Anyway.
Humility. Nope. In real life, I don't brag, I don't boast, I don't act cocky or confident, I make others feel comfortable and at ease first, I don't show off, don't act like a know it all, if someone compliments my work, skill, or personally compliments me, I just say that it's nothing or that I simply got lucky and downplay it, I allow others to feel more assertive and let them assume the leadership role, (which always gets over their head and they become cocky a holes after and simply can't handle even a slight bit of positional power), and pretty much everything to be as humble as possible. 99% of my encounters go smoothly, there's always the one who from the moment he lays his eyes on me he hates me and wants to ruin me for some reason, as if I'm a threat. This isn't new to me at all though in the past few years it's decreased substantially.

Unwillingness to learn: I've already admitted to my mistake and pointed out numerous times here that I've learned and have adapted, not sure where it came from, but I suspect that by you telling me that I'm x or y "negative traits", you want to low key push to everyone and let everyone else know by implication that you by definition. Aren't x or y "negative traits", but instead are the opposite, and therefore should get likes and attention from the forum members here. Such an easy and simple tactic attention seekers

Disregarding instruction? I've done everything my main instructor taught me

Thinking it's everyone else not me? I literally have pointed out only a single person, that's all.

Complaining of hostile work environment? Not sure what this is about. I've never needed a job in my life and my schooling isn't work, and I get along with everyone fine and we are all good friends and close knit.

Going with every trainer bla bla. I've only had one instructor. It's been fine. I've improved each day. Everyone else by this point hasn't been taught communicating with atc. I've been doing all the atc calls lately correctly from start to finish while others still have the instructor do it and had the highest knowledge test score so I'm putting in thr work.

Stabbing people in the back? Dude are you talking about yourself and your traits? If anything only I've ever been stabbed in the back constantly. Thays one trait I despise the most and never do. If you think coming online as an anonymous person to explain my experience with someone is "Stabbing in the back" you have no clue what that phrase means.

Thinking that every conversation is about you? I have no clue what you're babbling about at this point. At what point in my posts did you get this impression?

Disregarding other people's needs? Have you read my posts? Ive clearly stated how I know how fragile and insecure and egotistical and needy for attention people are and I humble myself by them, let them feel more assertive and in control, compliment them and make them feel positive about myself, and make myself look like a broke nobody in comparison so they're at ease first, always, so there is no animosity from them, at all. I used to have people feel intimated and competitive with me, so I completely changed and started to put their insecurities ahead first. And ive not had any issues since, meanwhile you're running around making confident assertions as if youre correct everyday, acting cocky, and claiming I'm doing that. Maybe you do maybe you don't, idk. But when you generalize me with traits like that it's obvious your pushing your OWN traits as to me so as to ensure whatever perceptions people caught on about you are sneakily diverted to me. Lmao.

And the last two don't apply to me, but I've literally witnessed the new controller get keyed over like ten times by now. It didn't help when I asked her to call base cuz visibility was slightly bad in haze, and we had a mountain on downwind, and she said standby while we were less Than a mile away from colliding with it.

Quite frankly, your behavior in this thread alone calls into question your ability to "deal with 99% of people just fine". Unless we all fall into that 1%, you haven't dealt with many, if any, of the posters here "just fine". It would have been very easy to, as you say, laugh it off and simply say, "I'm not into that religion stuff, but thanks anyway." Instead you chose to rant and swear about it, which you have done in response to nearly everything in this thread so far that you haven't liked. That is a behavior that most people will do nothing more than tolerate, and will not like or respect you even if they say nothing to your face.

You may find that going into conversations and encounters with people open-mindedly, instead of assigning them a laundry list of anxieties and insecurities before you've even been in their company for longer than a minute, is actually more productive and healthy. I would highly suggest you try that method. It sounds like you are decently good at manipulating people, but you are not capable of reading minds or hearts and it will backfire on you eventually. It sounds like it already has, in my opinion.

I do it because I'm online and anonymous. I don't care about maintaining an online reputation here and quite frankly want this thread closed and I'm done here. My issues were answered by the few normal sane people here who actually tried to understand what happened and put themselves in my shoes. The rest of you were all arrogant cocky people who behave with no empathy or understanding while at the same time trying to pass of your negative traits and imply that I have them based on how I talk online. This is how I talk online pretty much all the time. I know the difference between being talking online like this to strangers and ensuring I do everything I can in real life to ensure I don't hurt someone's ego or feelings. It's a constant struggle honestly, holding myself back from saying something to someone insecure trying to act tough or cocky to me, but knowing I'd do years of psychological harm to them if I say something, so I just accept it and let it go, most of you here wouldn't hesitate for a moment to destroy someone if they said something minor to you, and I'm the one who's not humble based on how I act online? Yall have it backwards. You can act however you want online, but most of you are all goody goody on internet forums and can be either full insecure and shy in real life or completelt arrogant and irritating in real life. That's all let's close this

BTW yes I do go in convos or meetinfs open mindedly, but I keep that laundry list as you mentioned always ready. The moment I sense their frustrations or insecurities come out, I ease it back in, one way is to make myself purposely look bad, I'll lie and say something like "oh my life is real bad I have no friends, never had a partner, never had a job, and drive a 1985 Honda", obviously not like that or always the same thing. But anything in that moment which will help them out, that way they can FOCUS on doing their dam job so I can get what I came for. Otherwise I'd have to deal with their personal bs first and never get what I need, especially when I PAID for it

You stated many things that you either did or missed that were unacceptable for operating solo out of the airport you fly from. How did we get from you doing many things wrong and failing to you being a perfect pilot and the check airman being a lying, cheating scumbag and refusing to let you pass?

Here are the things you stated that are not "solo-safe":

At this point I've spent 20 hours in the pattern an am familiar. I've even done all ATC comms, takeoff, do pattern myself, and landings are usually a 6-8 out of 10, and go around when needed.

6-8 out of 10 is not a very good score for inspiring confidence, which is what you need to be doing.

So we have to do a TOL Eval before solo prep. Of course I'm nervous a bit, but anyway we continue. Suddenly, wind picked up a lot to 10-12 kts. I had never encountered more than like 7-8. Also, there were these weird wind shear or wind draft, whatever it is that suddenly jolts you to the left/right, up/down.

10-12 knots is nothing, and you should already know that the weather changes almost every minute. And those weird shear moments were thermals. Nearly every lesson, from my discovery flight to my checkride, involved dealing with them. If either of those things threw you for a loop, you need a lot more experience before solo is even on the horizon.

I've also never gotten clear indications when to configure for landing either. ...

You need to be able to do this in your sleep. Solo is not the time to realize that you actually aren't capable of remembering stuff that seemed easy when it wasn't all up to you.

Also, the cockpit atmosphere felt so closed in with him that I literally started to lose track. He told me he would do comms and call traffic in sight. ... to just miss hearing that we were cleared for the landing, or assume it was said, but that I missed it, leading me to configure before it was time...

If you're missing things because the cockpit atmosphere is bad, you are not ready to take your life in your own hands, which is what you do every time you go up as Pilot in Command.

Another thing was when taxing, another plane was coming from another direction and he was closer so I was obviously going to let him go first. I even decided to start braking like 6 to 8 plane LENGTHS away from him because I felt like I'd get {hit} if I didn't, next thing I know he mashes the brake ... Stuff like that already set me up for a VERY BAD MOOD.

If you don't have the ability to regulate your mood or the ability to say, "We're done and need to head back because my head isn't in this", you aren't ready to be PIC. It's on the "IMSAFE" checklist, and almost every other checklist in existence. Being upset will interfere with your ability to make good decisions.

Also, @2-Bit Speed is neither a pilot nor a CFI nor a liar nor so weak a man that he would refuse to admit if he was shown to be wrong. I know. I'm married to him.

You stated many things that you either did or missed that were unacceptable for operating solo out of the airport you fly from. How did we get from you doing many things wrong and failing to you being a perfect pilot and the check airman being a lying, cheating scumbag and refusing to let you pass?

Here are the things you stated that are not "solo-safe":

6-8 out of 10 is not a very good score for inspiring confidence, which is what you need to be doing.

10-12 knots is nothing, and you should already know that the weather changes almost every minute. And those weird shear moments were thermals. Nearly every lesson, from my discovery flight to my checkride, involved dealing with them. If either of those things threw you for a loop, you need a lot more experience before solo is even on the horizon.

You need to be able to do this in your sleep. Solo is not the time to realize that you actually aren't capable of remembering stuff that seemed easy when it wasn't all up to you.

If you're missing things because the cockpit atmosphere is bad, you are not ready to take your life in your own hands, which is what you do every time you go up as Pilot in Command.

If you don't have the ability to regulate your mood or the ability to say, "We're done and need to head back because my head isn't in this", you aren't ready to be PIC. It's on the "IMSAFE" checklist, and almost every other checklist in existence. Being upset will interfere with your ability to make good decisions.

Also, @2-Bit Speed is neither a pilot nor a CFI nor a liar nor so weak a man that he would refuse to admit if he was shown to be wrong. I know. I'm married to him.

You know what your right im quitting this path. Ok by everyone let's close this out.

I do it because I'm online and anonymous.

That's a great reason to be rude to people. I ought to try that some time.

The rest of you were all arrogant cocky people who behave with no empathy or understanding while at the same time trying to pass of your negative traits and imply that I have them based on how I talk online.

Yep. You got me.

This is how I talk online pretty much all the time.

Wait... which is it? This, or 'I do it because I'm online?' Or are you saying that you're always this rude online?

It's a constant struggle honestly, holding myself back from saying something to someone insecure trying to act tough or cocky to me, but knowing I'd do years of psychological harm to them if I say something

HAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back