I got reported to the FAA (not a ******* Satire)

I am glad it worked out without any further FAA involvement.

Give John C the FOIA info and let him take care of it. :yes:

Lol love that kingair guy's comment

Last edited:
So my takeaway from twenty pages of this thread is that @SixPapaCharlie is a target for Facebook wanna be cops, bureaucrats, and soccer moms.

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/com...-faa-not-a-satire.114495/page-19#post-2626671
And one more whine about "congress made us do it. . ."

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/com...-faa-not-a-satire.114495/page-19#post-2626694
Getting Congress attention is NOT something you want. That drags in Washington, Senior Executives, and mountains of paperwork. The whole 60 Minutes special on Allegiant and the Southwest Incident were good examples. They were taken way out of context and interviews were changed to fit the narrative that the FAA wasn’t doing it’s job for simple not violating and fining these companies.

Culture change takes years to happen. This process was only started in 2015. But a lot has changed already for the better.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/allegiant-air-the-budget-airline-flying-under-the-radar/

That's funny you mention that - I went to his channel as well and noticed the same thing...
At least he has content. Most of the negative commenters don't actually produce any content themselves - I guess complaining about others takes up all of their time.

We put food on ours:

2005-50-state-quarters-coin-kansas-uncirculated-reverse.jpg

Reactions: Ted
I almost feel bad. I got a KS quarter in change right after they were released, it was the first one I had seen. I mentioned it to a guy at work. He was collecting them and said he'd buy it from me. I said, "OK, a dollar." He said, "But it's a quarter!" I shrugged and dropped it into a vending machine.

What I don't remember is if I really did buy a candy bar or if I was just messing with the guy.

I try not to get into it with commenters. And most of the time if someone leaves a negative comment I will just pin it to the top because why not.

The King Air guy is really weird though. I was going to say hey instead of arguing here let's go argue on your channel but then I went and looked at it and slowly walked away.

I'm leaving him alone. I think he knows where is Jimmy Hoffa is buried

I try not to get into it with commenters. And most of the time if someone leaves a negative comment I will just pin it to the top because why not.

The King Air guy is really weird though. I was going to say hey instead of arguing here let's go argue on your channel but then I went and looked at it and slowly walked away.

I read his comment, then thought, "I'll leave a funny comment on his channel, and I'll include some ridiculous stats about myself after the comment." Then I looked at his channel, and I too just slowly walked away.

Curiosity got the best of me, and I checked out his channel. The cheese slid off that boy’s cracker.

Hilarious (and informative, but not instructional) video, Bryan.

Back