How well do know our country?

mscard88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
23/25

The test was designed by Bill O'Reilly and there are no trick questions.
You should get at least 15 to pass .
See how well you do.

Country Knowledge

22. Pathetic. A properly vetted refugee from Syria could have done better...I quit.:(

24/25. I read the answers too fast.

And I really thought Juneau was the capital of the US....:rolleyes:

At least there was not a question on what planes the Germans used to bomb Pear Harbor.

24/25 I claim the IRS answer is wrong. You can request an extention on your taxes, and companies are not required to have a fiscal year of Jan 1 to Dec 31.

24/25 I claim the IRS answer is wrong. You can request an extention on your taxes, and companies are not required to have a fiscal year of Jan 1 to Dec 31.

It's right but it's wrong. It is typically April 15 but this year that is on a Saturday whcih would push to Monday April 17, but that is emancipation day in DC so this year it is April 18. April 15 though is the best answer.

23/25
Not bad considering I just had tacos and I'm convinced my wife is trying to slowly poison me.
Missed one about the senators and I got who faked the moon landings wrong.

25/25. Nothing impressive about that, though. What's scary is that the average is less than 20, so some folks must be getting very low scores.

Likely they're too busy protesting to learn any history or civics....

Exactly. But it is the most correct, like in an FAA knowledge test.

They must, the earth is round. :popcorn:
I beg to differ:
flat-earth.jpg

Darn! The only question whose answer I debated is the only question I missed . . .

Darn! The only question whose answer I debated is the only question I missed . . .
Sorry, the pursuit of happiness is not guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

It was actually a quote from Bufford T. Justice, aka smokey. I would have posted a picture to go with it but I am too lazy and iPads suck for that.

Well, OK, just for you:

I stand corrected. Who knew? Always thought it was round because Columbus didn't fall of when they attacked Pearl Harbor.

What about Pear Harbour?

26/26 for me, since I also got this quote:

The god damned Germans ain't got nothin to do with it!

Mad props btw. Acrodustertoo. One of my favorite movies ever! Must have seen it 50 times when I was a kid.

22/25 and I'm not from the US :)

24 ;(

Yeah, I missed one I shouldn't have.

Been a while since I hade any schooling on this... Government (Civics), Senior in HS 1976.

Last edited:
23/25 I'm sorry to say. Damn election day got me.

Back