Global Girl

A "slave" that was forced to fly a Gulfstream for her "owner" at only 250 hrs TT? Was she kept in a cage when she wasn't flying around the world?

So it's ok to buy and sell a 15 year old girl in your book as long as she can fly a Gulfstream when she comes of age, got it.

So it's ok to buy and sell a 15 year old girl in your book as long as she can fly a Gulfstream when she comes of age, got it.

Next question: What if it was only a King Air instead of a Gulfstream?

More likely she was recruiting and enslaving 15 year old girls for her boss. Stop being a schmuck.

More likely she was recruiting and enslaving 15 year old girls for her boss. Stop being a schmuck.

And how did this guy get to be her boss? According to one of the links he bought her when she was underage. Then it's unclear if it is even the same girl. I hope it makes you feel better crapping on her....

Oh. Helping others is now on the fake resume. Huh. Impressive. Who specifically has been "helped"? I'd be interested in knowing.

Here is my question to you, "Why do you care? What about this girl's life affects you?":dunno: You'll never have to interact with her or have to deal with the consequences of her actions? Are you above scrutiny?

Here is my question to you, "Why do you care? What about this girl's life affects you?":dunno: You'll never have to interact with her or have to deal with the consequences of her actions? Are you above scrutiny?

Lots of people have done terrible things that didn't affect me directly - but they have affected someone to some degree. It still doesn't mean they aren't pieces of ****.

I love seeing the internet white knights defending this piece of trash because she's an attractive jet pilot.

And how did this guy get to be her boss? According to one of the links he bought her when she was underage. Then it's unclear if it is even the same girl. I hope it makes you feel better crapping on her....
OK let us forget her past. She now, as a free adult, chooses to work as a personal pilot for a convicted child molester. Your turn.

"Apart from that, how was the play, Mrs Lincoln?"

Geez, pretty disgusting in here. I'm guessing few recall this little piece of guilt by association and hysteria:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

I can't help but hope that some of you moralizers out there get accused and publicly castrated for something you can't prove didn't happen. It pains me to defend Clinton, and he's a known womanizer with convincing evidence of past encounters(blue dress spooge). So, I guess he's got it coming from any source, right? Lets get her under oath and give testimony, and provide evidence. Phone records, pictures, travel receipts, security footage, credit card receipts - anything. Bring it on, and put it to the NY state PA. And this isn't even the girl who is the subject of this threat! yikes...

Geez, pretty disgusting in here. I'm guessing few recall this little piece of guilt by association and hysteria:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

I can't help but hope that some of you moralizers out there get accused and publicly castrated for something you can't prove didn't happen. It pains me to defend Clinton, and he's a known womanizer with convincing evidence of past encounters(blue dress spooge). So, I guess he's got it coming from any source, right? Lets get her under oath and give testimony, and provide evidence. Phone records, pictures, travel receipts, security footage, credit card receipts - anything. Bring it on, and put it to the NY state PA. And this isn't even the girl who is the subject of this threat! yikes...

Even if she didn't do anything wrong herself (which I, myself, highly doubt) she still knowingly works for a pedophile. That's telling enough in itself.

The same 15 year old girls that ran away because daddy was doing them? Or the ones that sought it out a rich sugar daddy so they could live the American Dream? Not every 15 year old peddling her ass is a slave.

Even if she didn't do anything wrong herself (which I, myself, highly doubt) she still knowingly works for a pedophile. That's telling enough in itself.

You should meet some of my ex-bosses. However, I get your point that associating with convicts has a price. I'd say that's a class 3 felony in NY if she was found to have facilitated underage prostitution. So far, no arrests, no indictments, no trials, no verdict and no sentence. So - guilty! Hang her high boys! :yes:

I miss the single Nick. He would have already chimed in with an "I'd hit it."

Who said that? I'm saying it didn't look like she was forced to do anything. In fact, her story in P&P sure made it sound like she was grateful for having a "friend" who needed a FO in his Gulfstream. Furthermore, there is an article that said she was visiting Epstein in prison. If she is the same person, sure doesn't sound like she hated her "captor" too much.

If she is the same person, sure doesn't sound like she hated her "captor" too much.
Many abused kids continue to have a relationship with abusers into adulthood (parents or other family members being the most common and obvious example). Denial, repression, difficulty accepting that what happened was in fact 'abuse', PTSD, and so on.

All I'm saying is that I'd be hesitant to draw strong conclusions about a possible victim of abuse on the basis of their subsequent relationship with the abuser.

Many abused kids continue to have a relationship with abusers into adulthood (parents or other family members being the most common and obvious example). Denial, repression, difficulty accepting that what happened was in fact 'abuse', PTSD, and so on.

All I'm saying is that I'd be hesitant to draw strong conclusions about a possible victim of abuse on the basis of their subsequent relationship with the abuser.

That's assuming that she was abused. She's made no comment about being a slave to anyone. It appears she was making a pretty darn good living as a model and flying Gulfstreams. Somehow I can't see her being physicalky captive in a multimillion dollar house in Palm Beach.

Physical captivity isn't the only kind.

You mean like Virgina Roberts who claims she was a "sex slave" as well? Claims she was given 15K to sleep with Prince Andrew. As if she had no other recourse than to sleep with powerful men for money. No one put a gun to her head. Everyone has a choice. She chose money. I'll bet anything she settles out of court with the 17 other girls that have been paid off.

This whole story is nothing more than what happens when you have powerful men with too much money on their hands. As I said earlier, just read the statements from the Palm Beach police chief and you realize that trial against Epstein was an embarrassment to our legal system.

No. I think some people are really bound by thoughts they are indoctrinated to believe, from dirt they feel on them, etc...

Next question: "What if it was all made up to sell tabloids?"
And bring down Prince Andrew (?) and Bill Clinton...

No one except a small segment of the aviation set cares about Global Girl.

OK let us forget her past. She now, as a free adult, chooses to work as a personal pilot for a convicted child molester. Your turn.

This isn't a game, it's a young girl's life, a young girl you seem to be intent on destroying or taking down a notch in some sadistic attempt to make yourself feel better. It's not a game or a joke.

Who said that? I'm saying it didn't look like she was forced to do anything. In fact, her story in P&P sure made it sound like she was grateful for having a "friend" who needed a FO in his Gulfstream. Furthermore, there is an article that said she was visiting Epstein in prison. If she is the same person, sure doesn't sound like she hated her "captor" too much.

Yeah, she asked for it, I get it. :rolleyes:

You mean like Virgina Roberts who claims she was a "sex slave" as well? Claims she was given 15K to sleep with Prince Andrew. As if she had no other recourse than to sleep with powerful men for money. No one put a gun to her head. Everyone has a choice. She chose money. I'll bet anything she settles out of court with the 17 other girls that have been paid off.

This whole story is nothing more than what happens when you have powerful men with too much money on their hands. As I said earlier, just read the statements from the Palm Beach police chief and you realize that trial against Epstein was an embarrassment to our legal system.

That's what the story should be about........ 35+ year old guys getting their rocks off with underaged girls. I don't care if the girls were begging for it, they were underaged and the mental midgets that took advantage of them should be taken down.

She is not a young girl, she is a responsible adult. Who chooses to put herself in the public eye and to be the personal pilot for a convicted pedophile. Seems to work for her. Not much of a role model though. Go save a ho bro. Not this one tho, she is used to better.
This isn't a game, it's a young girl's life, a young girl you seem to be intent on destroying or taking down a notch in some sadistic attempt to make yourself feel better. It's not a game or a joke.

Yeah, she asked for it, I get it. :rolleyes:

She asked for what? You have no clue what even went on between them. If there was a crime, why didnt she file charges?

She is not a young girl, she is a responsible adult. Who chooses to put herself in the public eye and to be the personal pilot for a convicted pedophile. Seems to work for her. Not much of a role model though. Go save a ho bro. Not this one tho, she is used to better.

I'm not out to save anyone, but what some of you guys are doing to this girl is BS, she isn't the one who should be ashamed.

She asked for what? You have no clue what even went on between them. If there was a crime, why didnt she file charges?

Yep, there you go, why didn't the 15 year old girl, sold by her family, taken 10,000 miles from her home fight back? Let's beat her up.

Yep, there you go, why didn't the 15 year old girl, sold by her family, taken 10,000 miles from her home fight back? Let's beat her up.

Forget it. I'm not beating up on her. Just saying that if indeed she was bought, you'd think she'd realize that she could take the "owner" to court. Since she seems to be an industrious girl, I'd assume she understands our laws.

Also, this isn't exactly the sex trafficking that occurs in places like the Balkans or SE Asia. I've been to those places and seen it first hand. Those women are sold into it and have little choice in the matter. It's either prostitution or be stuck there and live in destitute. We have options in America.

Back