Global Girl

Lol! I've been wondering when that story would break. She's such a role model for young women everywhere.

Oh boy, sometimes I wish I was a attractive blonde girl, alas back to work.

I never understood how she was a role model or significant anyways. Just because she was a blonde 8, maybe 8.5 on a good day flyin (or right seating) in a corp jet??

Yeah no ****. There are people who defended her on this very website. I've known she was a lowlife since Day 1.

I never defended her, but I counseled strongly (and still do) against making extreme statements in a public forum. You may beat the rap, but you rarely beat the ride.

I don't know what all the commotion is about. Even if all the accusations are true, it's a good ole Anerican rags to riches story. Pretty Woman if you will. I say, you go Global Girl!

I don't know what all the commotion is about. Even if all the accusations are true, it's a good ole Anerican rags to riches story. Pretty Woman if you will. I say, you go Global Girl!
Even if she was a madame for underage girls?

I never defended her, but I counseled strongly (and still do) against making extreme statements in a public forum. You may beat the rap, but you rarely beat the ride.

This, very strongly.

I was certainly not reffering to you, Mr. Cutler. But with this article I have no need to say anything any more.

If some old dude had a FB page titled Global Guy, would he get 121K likes?

How many people have been banned for posting this story on her page?

I might have to start calling myself Sierra Boy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Everyone knows that what in the news is always 100% correct. :hairraise:

I was certainly not reffering to you, Mr. Cutler. But with this article I have no need to say anything any more.

I believe the articles present a pretty compelling story.

Even if she was a madame for underage girls?

Pics or it didn't happen.

BTW, that's not a defense of pedophilia or any other kind of perversion, it's just how we work in this country. Prove it or no soap.

Everyone knows that what in the news is always 100% correct. :hairraise:
You doubt she took the fifth in a perv case? Doubt she is living in apartment a touch beyond corporate pilot affordability?

Pics or it didn't happen.

BTW, that's not a defense of pedophilia or any other kind of perversion, it's just how we work in this country. Prove it or no soap.
Nothing to prove she cut her deal and is free. If she started mentoring young girls interested in aviation and you had a young daughter interested would you let them spend time together?

You doubt she took the fifth in a perv case? Doubt she is living in apartment a touch beyond corporate pilot affordability?

How the heck would I know. I don't beleive much I read in the papers. She might be guilty as heck but I don't know and I for sure don't trust any media outlets.

Nothing to prove she cut her deal and is free. If she started mentoring young girls interested in aviation and you had a young daughter interested would you let them spend time together?

That's a completely different question than the one raised by the OP/article.

The answer is that I would not. Which brings up another interesting question, how deep do we want to involve ourselves in someone's life? She's clearly been found guilty in the court of public opinion. And that carries a penalty, but it appears she made good in other ways for her lack of public success.

Suppose you found yourself accused of something like this without any proof? I sure would maximize my other leverage.

In order to state the obvious, it takes an investigative reporter with a legal team.

I never understood how she was a role model or significant anyways. Just because she was a blonde 8, maybe 8.5 on a good day flyin (or right seating) in a corp jet??

Take away the dork bars and the airplane cockpit she's a solid 7. As Chick McGhee would say, she's quite teethy

Gulfstream-Girl-1.jpg

I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Unless the wifey was coming home! :yikes:

Take away the dork bars and the airplane cockpit she's a solid 7. As Chick McGhee would say, she's quite teethy

no, no, no! The dork bars are kind of hot on her. ;)

She has a manjaw, kinda tranny looking. If these are 'proper' photos, reality probably ain't that pretty.

Her appearance gas never offended me, but I feel like someone needs to buy her a cheeseburger or two.

I was just looking at Jeffery Epstein's bio. 17 out of court settlements. Man! That must have cost some pocket change. Seems like a brilliant guy though.

Back