Global Girl

Forgetting what she is accused of for a minute, I don't get these posts claiming she is exploiting her looks.

Would her photographs be ok if she looked like Attilla the Hun? I look at her pictures and see an attractive woman, in a uniform, smiling, sitting in an aircraft, or at a show or where ever. I've seen no inappropriate photos, nothing exploiting her body, nothing more than a lady interested in aviation.

It just seems very misogynistic to me.

Forgetting what she is accused of for a minute...
...It just seems very misogynistic to me.
She'll need a 'captain save a ho' one of these days, she won't have a problem finding one. I'm sure she will be a fine mother and a great help to the PTA.

I didn't twist anything at all. I apologize if you thought my comment pertained to your posts. That's why I didn't quote you. There are a number of posts here and on the other GG thread about her not being attractive, and I find those absurd. She's not my type, but for guys here to berate her for her looks is just juvenile. In no way did I intend to imply that you were one of them.

I got ya. I thought you were lumping all of us non-GG fans together under the same category.

You are putting a 'possible' child abusing predator on a pedestal. That ain't pretty.

I am not putting a possible anything on the pedestal, how did you get that from my comments? Please explain.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her actions with this tabloid scandal at all. My comments are 100% solely related to 1. Fat, old pilots calling her unattractive and 2. jealous pilots saying she doesn't deserve to be type-rated because she got there by using her body. I have absolutely no comments about anything else she may or may not have done.

Im not fat nor do I have a beer belly. That being said, I don't find any female pilot attractive. I think they're too masculine.

awe, come on Ted. That's silly.

How about Amelia Earhardt? Awesome pilot, courageous, and very attractive imo.

Amelia-Earhart-31.jpg

Awesome pilot? Herstory suggests otherwise. Anyway it is folly to think flying skills make a woman more attractive.

Amelia-Earhart-31.jpg

That's because those statements aren't in that article. Go to Nadia Marcinko on Wiki. Go down to the bottom. Links 7-10.
I read those links.

Not to say she is innocent of any crime, but it seems quite possible that she is also a direct victim of Epstein's sexual abuse. The Guardian story reports one witness claiming that she was "bought" from her parents at the age of 15.

Pretty grim. Again, without denying criminal culpability, Stockholm Syndrome springs to mind.

What's really appalling about this case is that Epstein served only a year.

Last edited:
Thailand is for you.:eek:

Singapore, Four Floors of Whores has every flavor you can imagine. Heck, any Red Light district has them though. When I was docked up at Napoleon Dock in Antwerp for a couple of weeks we had to walk through the Red Light to get between the shops and the boat. We had a 'spot the package' game, and then there was 'Granny Gumjob' in her spot every day.

I read those links.

Not to say she is innocent of any crime, but it seems quite possible that she is also a direct victim of Epstein's sexual abuse. The Guardian story reports one witness claiming that she was "bought" from her parents at the age of 15.

Pretty grim. Again, without denying criminal culpability, Stockholm Syndrome springs to mind.

What's really appalling about this case is that Epstein served only a year.

I agree and I don't really care about the accusations about her. Doesn't matter because she and her buddy were never charged with a crime and never will be. I think it's important to note as well, so far there has been no confirmation that GG is even the girl associated with Epstein. As Wiki states, she is "reported" to be the same person.

What angers me is the Epstein issue. When you have a police chief who says he's never seen a trial go down like that in 28 yrs of service, something is wrong there.

I think over the next few months we'll see the media try and make a push on this. You have a Duke, a billionaire, attractive women and a possible sex scandal. Media loves that stuff. When it's all said and done, I think it'll end up with another out of court settlement and they'll all escape unscathed.

Amelia-Earhart-31.jpg

She was an awesome pilot. Well, awesome for someone who killed themselves flying...

She was an awesome pilot. Well, awesome for someone who killed themselves flying...

She was a fearless pilot with a bad navigator..............that killed herself flying. :dunno:

OR did she???? the only way to know for sure is to send money to TIGHAR!!:rofl::rofl:

that really narrows it down from your usual selection criteria of asking if it has two legs or four...

You should have seen the Navy Doctor I went through my Rescue Diver cert with. She was hot, and a lot of fun.

Amelia-Earhart-31.jpg

She was an awesome pilot. Of all the pilots who killed themselves flying she was tops!

Amelia-Earhart-31.jpg

She was an awesome pilot. Well...except for that ONE flight.

Sorry, I just kept thinking of them...couldn't decide on one to go with.

Have you seen her website?

http://aviloop.com/page/aviloop-team

"As a child, Nadia channeled her entrepreneurial spirit by selling invisible pets to neighboring kids"

She sounds...interesting. I'd have a cup of coffee with her to hear her story. Give her a chance to tell her side.

;)

"As a child, Nadia channeled her entrepreneurial spirit by selling invisible pets to neighboring kids"

She sounds...interesting. I'd have a cup of coffee with her to hear her story. Give her a chance to tell her side.

;)
Notice how there isn't a single "deal" available to purchase. All expired from years ago. Some say expired in 1969, suspect that was a programming bug.

Looks like she was trying to jump on the Groupon bandwagon when Groupon was hot. Of course pretty much all those companies have folded with the major players struggling to stay in business. It's not a good business model.

I've met her in person -- she was quiet and polite.

;)

Well, isn't that an interesting euphemism for selling *****.:rofl:

Not to say she is innocent of any crime, but it seems quite possible that she is also a direct victim of Epstein's sexual abuse.

I say she is innocent, or at a min not guilty of any crime. AFAIK, no one has been convicted of anything, just a lot of smoke, and no fire. Again - defending those who might be morally at fault is a problem, but this is where we need to stay. The prosecution needs to prove guilt, not the other way around. I also don't know about her being a victim in this case, but that sure has been done before to pretty girls. Oh - and I think she is good looking.

Oh boy, look what I've started. :rofl:

To give her credit and assuming the recent wreckage was her bird, she got pretty da*n close.

I looked at her website. She had a little discussions/forum section with a couple dozen threads, but zero replies in any of them. And for the person who thought we were being misogynistic, here's a fun image from her website:

works_pic4.jpg

Post that same sentiment about [insert dead air show pilot here] and the entire board will erupt in how awful the comment is. Post it about someone dead for a long time, it's cool. LOL

I say she is innocent, or at a min not guilty of any crime. AFAIK, no one has been convicted of anything, just a lot of smoke, and no fire. Again - defending those who might be morally at fault is a problem, but this is where we need to stay. The prosecution needs to prove guilt, not the other way around. I also don't know about her being a victim in this case, but that sure has been done before to pretty girls. Oh - and I think she is good looking.

Hasn't her boss already been to prison once for sex crimes? Frankly I can't keep up with all of the people who've been to the private islands where underage prostitution was commonplace in the jet at this point. Pedophiles and enablers seem to run in packs once they have a hundred million to blow.

Post that same sentiment about [insert dead air show pilot here] and the entire board will erupt in how awful the comment is. Post it about someone dead for a long time, it's cool. LOL

Funny how that works. Same thing for dumbass pilot decisions you can rip the dead apart unless someone had a connection, then it was an unavoidable unfortunate tragedy. We should wait for the official report before we criticize Amelia...

I looked at her website. She had a little discussions/forum section with a couple dozen threads, but zero replies in any of them. And for the person who thought we were being misogynistic, here's a fun image from her website:

works_pic4.jpg

That was me and what is wrong with those images.......

Last edited:
Back