Global Girl

That was me and what is wrong with those images.......

Nothing is wrong them. But it demonstrates that sex appeal is a big part of her marketing. This is also evident in many of her photos. She's put her appearance right out there for critique so making comments is anything but misogynistic.

Misogyny is about intent, not content. Not saying anything here was or wasn't misogynistic, just pointing out the failure in logic of the statement that because she said/displayed something it cannot be misogynistic, it is incorrect logic.

I disagree. If a car lot is selling a car that you think is ugly, expressing that opinion is simply responding to perceived product quality. Same thing with GG. She's put herself out there, and I'd argue that her appearance is a major part of her brand, so commenting on how valid one of her marketing points (i.e. her appearance) is is not misogynistic.

I disagree. If a car lot is selling a car that you think is ugly, expressing that opinion is simply responding to perceived product quality. Same thing with GG. She's put herself out there, and I'd argue that her appearance is a major part of her brand, so commenting on how valid one of her marketing points (i.e. her appearance) is is not misogynistic.

I did not say what happened here was misogynistic, I said the logic doesn't hold because there are situations where the statements could be made with a misogynistic intent. The difference is in the point one is trying to make when one points at the information.

I agree. Statements can be made in different circumstances with varying intentions.

So is every pretty woman you look at just trying to titillate you?

You know how journalists only write nonsense about flying? It's the same with the law. You can't take the fifth if you've been granted immunity. I assume the rest of the article is equally reliable.

You know how journalists only write nonsense about flying? It's the same with the law. You can't take the fifth if you've been granted immunity. I assume the rest of the article is equally reliable.

Yup, agree 100% with you on this.

Interesting to see how much time guys spend talking about this girl on this forum but say they dislike her. Must be some type of attraction or maybe jelous in general. But she sure got their attention :lol:

Interesting to see how much time guys spend talking about this girl on this forum but say they dislike her. Must be some type of attraction or maybe jelous in general. But she sure got their attention :lol:

I'd fly with her any day, if she wanted to give me head or do the mile high thing while we were at it, I would be a willing participant. If she wants to market her ***** to degenerate billionaires, who am I to criticize? If she want to play Madame for her friends who decide they want in on that life, not a problem. That is Freedom as well.

Interesting the only censored word was a house pet euphemism for a vagina.

All you post on is global girl. You crazy stalker you. No worries she is all yours, if you can afford her.

So a woman uses her looks and ass to get ahead ...

Shocking I tell ya!

Unprecedented! :lol:

Ass, gas or grass, nobody flies for free.

BTW, people only call women "sluts", or "whores" out of jealousy. Men would love to bang their way to the top. Women that don't try to use their natural advantage are either too timid, or too ugly. It all comes down to jealousy.

Ass, gas or grass, nobody flies for free.

BTW, people only call women "sluts", or "whores" out of jealousy. Men would love to bang their way to the top. Women that don't try to use their natural advantage are either too timid, or too ugly. It all comes down to jealousy.

If I had a vagina I would rule the world.

I think when a thread has gone from talking about beautiful blondes to dick slapping each other, it has run it's coarse. :nonod:

I think when a thread has gone from talking about beautiful blondes to dick slapping each other, it has run it's coarse. :nonod:

So what you're saying is that this once proud thread has turned flaccid?

Uh hehehe... you said stiff... hehehhe...:rockon:

Okay, that's it. I was trying to let that one go but no....ejection from the contest for multiple use of graphic descriptors...expect a fine from the league office on Monday.

Okay, that's it. I was trying to let that one go but no....ejection from the contest for multiple use of graphic descriptors...expect a fine from the league office on Monday.

Figures you'd take your ball(s) and go home. Sheesh.

Okay, okay. I'm done.

Considering I've only asked her a question once, it would be unfair to pass judgement. She has a bad past im sure she is well aware of. Many of you cannot disagree you've done stupid stuff when you were younger. Unfortunately for her, it's made national news and is a scar she cannot get rid of. I think it is great she is trying to redeem herself through helping others in aviation. I cannot say whether she got there as easily as everyone says or had to fight like the rest of us. She was nice on her forums and answered my question about woman's pilot shirts promptly. All I'm saying is be careful how you judge someone before you meet them. They either could or could not be who you think they are.

It would be unfair to pass judgement. She has a bad past im sure she is well aware of. Many of you cannot disagree you've done stupid stuff when you were younger. Unfortunately for her, it's made national news and is a scar she cannot get rid of. I think it is great she is trying to redeem herself through helping others in aviation. I cannot say whether she got there as easily as everyone says or had to fight like the rest of us. She was nice on her forums and answered my question about woman's pilot shirts promptly. All I'm saying is be careful how you judge someone before you meet them. They either could or could not be who you think they are.

:yeahthat:

Considering I've only asked her a question once, it would be unfair to pass judgement. She has a bad past im sure she is well aware of. Many of you cannot disagree you've done stupid stuff when you were younger. Unfortunately for her, it's made national news and is a scar she cannot get rid of. I think it is great she is trying to redeem herself through helping others in aviation. I cannot say whether she got there as easily as everyone says or had to fight like the rest of us. She was nice on her forums and answered my question about woman's pilot shirts promptly. All I'm saying is be careful how you judge someone before you meet them. They either could or could not be who you think they are.

Exactly.

The real tragedy, if what I read is true and this is the same young lady, is that she was essentially sold into slavery and taken advantage of by this guy. Leave the girl alone.

Exactly.

The real tragedy, if what I read is true and this is the same young lady, is that she was essentially sold into slavery and taken advantage of by this guy. Leave the girl alone.

I've met her in person and I found her to be quite pleasant. She was rather quiet and didn't have a lot to say but that was probably because she was the only sober person within a hundred yards.

I can't speak to what actually happened in her past because I have no clue. Although what you're saying PaulS is something that certainly should be taken into consideration. Not a one of us knows her whole life story or what it was like to be in her shoes in the younger years.

Exactly.

A "slave" that was forced to fly a Gulfstream for her "owner" at only 250 hrs TT? Was she kept in a cage when she wasn't flying around the world?

Oh. Helping others is now on the fake resume. Huh. Impressive. Who specifically has been "helped"? I'd be interested in knowing.

Back