Global Girl

I reposted the article on FB and got a ration of **** from those who think only a conviction of her in a court of law is enough to convince them.

I could care less if she's guilty of anything. I just don't want young female aviators and males that think she's attractive pretending they'd want their daughter anywhere near her or idolizing her as some sort of role model.

Plenty of far better options for female aviation role models. Hell, I'd rather point a youngster interested in corporate aviation toward some of our members here than that crazy *****.

That's my opinion of it all, anyway. Apparently some of my friends on FB think the company one keeps isn't worthy of scrutiny.

I doubt they'd let their kid hop a jet with her without a trusted adult present.

Michael Jackson was never convicted of any wrong doing with young boys, yet how many on here would have let their sons or grandsons spend the night at his home??
My big question, is why would a guy with this kind of money want 16-17 yr old girls?? If he has some youth fetish, get 18 yr olds and have them pretend to be 16!! :dunno: At least they are of legal age! Not saying what he's accused of doing is right regardless of the woman's age! I guess that much money and power makes you think you're untouchable! :dunno:

She is an American role model. She advances herself doing whatever is most efficient regardless the damage. That is the American way. If you don't like her, you don't like America.

I think she used to go by "Gulfstream Girl". Funny, on FB she categorizes herself as a "Public Figure". Clearly trying to create a brand for herself. I was always baffled by all the fuss.

I think it was just a couple of years ago she was working on her Private and taking obviously staged photos of her standing around jets or at the controls. I'm guessing that someone liked her looks and youth enough to help her through her ratings.

She is an American role model. She advances herself doing whatever is most efficient regardless the damage. That is the American way. If you don't like her, you don't like America.

Wrong again Henning.

Old men with bar bellies hanging over their belts slamming this girl's looks. Now that's rich.

You want to knock the way she got her hours and ratings, I don't get it, but it makes more sense than slamming her appearance.

Several years ago I worked with a few guys like that. One was about 5'7" and weighed in around 250 or so. Another was weight/height appropriate, but was balding and had the worse set of teeth I've ever seen. There's a girl here who is gorgeous in every respect (not very bright, but attractive). For some reason they were always making fun of her, commenting that she had fat ankles. Hell, I didn't even know she had ankles. I'm not sure I'd recognize a fat ankle if I saw one.

But when I read comments like some of the ones here it always reminds me of those two.

Last edited:
There is something dreadfully ironic about David's knowing all about this in the wilds of Alaska, America's last great frontier, and me knowing nothing at all about it despite being in the middle of the midwest. Guess I don't pay any attention to this sort of drivel.

Let me get this right, the Prince made it with a couple of teenage girls, who were and probably are utterly thrilled at the prospect (him being actually royalty and all) and have zero hard feelings about it. Now one is a pilot and seeking to use what she's got to boost GA. Given the state of GA, I think it can use whatever it can get.

I think she used to go by "Gulfstream Girl". Funny, on FB she categorizes herself as a "Public Figure". Clearly trying to create a brand for herself. I was always baffled by all the fuss.
Yes, and she changed it when Gulfstream's legal department sent her something along the lines of a cease and desist letter.

I think David's point is that she helped procure these under age girls for sex with men and women. The story at the time was she was helping to convince these girls to have sex with her and the older men. Like I said, if they were all over 18, more power to them, but these were 15-17 year old children taking drugs and being used by her boss and his friends for sex. :nono:

There is something dreadfully ironic about David's knowing all about this in the wilds of Alaska, America's last great frontier, and me knowing nothing at all about it despite being in the middle of the midwest. Guess I don't pay any attention to this sort of drivel.

Let me get this right, the Prince made it with a couple of teenage girls, who were and probably are utterly thrilled at the prospect (him being actually royalty and all) and have zero hard feelings about it. Now one is a pilot and seeking to use what she's got to boost GA. Given the state of GA, I think it can use whatever it can get.

The problem is she is using the power of her *****, and teaching other girls to use the power of their *****. If this is allowed to continue, vaginas would run the world and penises would be play things. What I can't figure out is why guys think that would be a bad thing.:dunno:

Yes, and she changed it when Gulfstream's legal department sent her something along the lines of a cease and desist letter.

Probably because they knew about her past. If she was of good character, Gulfstream would likely have welcomed the free publicity.

The problem is she is using the power of her *****, and teaching other girls to use the power of their *****. If this is allowed to continue, vaginas would run the world and penises would be play things. What I can't figure out is why guys think that would be a bad thing.:dunno:

Henning there's a whole seperate story than what you're talking about. Google Nadia Marcinkova and read some of the articles written back in 2006-2008.

Henning there's a whole seperate story than what you're talking about. Google Nadia Marcinkova and read some of the articles written back in 2006-2008.

I know the story, I just think it's hypocritical to demonize here when we glorify La Cosa Nostra and other criminal figures for the same stuff.

I ain't fat and she ain't pretty.
Old men with bar bellies hanging over their belts slamming this girl's looks. Now that's rich.

You want to knock the way she got her hours and ratings, I don't get it, but it makes more sense than slamming her appearance.

Several years ago I worked with a few guys like that. One was about 5'7" and weighed in around 250 or so. Another was weight/height appropriate, but was balding and had the worse set of teeth I've ever seen. There's a girl here who is gorgeous in every respect (not very bright, but attractive). For some reason they were always making fun of her, commenting that she had fat ankles. Hell, I didn't even know she had ankles. I'm not sure I'd recognize a fat ankle if I saw one.

But when I read comments like some of the ones here it always reminds me of those two.

Aww, give her a break, she's pretty enough in the looks department. The question is has she overcome her gag reflex.

I know the story, I just think it's hypocritical to demonize here when we glorify La Cosa Nostra and other criminal figures for the same stuff.

Just because some movie or video game is made on the mafia doesn't mean people condone the actions of organized crime. It's entertainment and in some cases educational.

Just because some movie or video game is made on the mafia doesn't mean people condone the actions of organized crime. It's entertainment and in some cases educational.

Of course they condone it, that's why it exists.

Of course they condone it, that's why it exists.

It's a game Henning. I played Asteroids when I was a kid but that doesn't mean in real life I condone the needless destruction of Asteroids.

I played Asteroids when I was a kid but that doesn't mean in real life I condone the needless destruction of Asteroids.

Eh, I'm indifferent on destroying them. I've read that they don't feel any pain, but that's the same thing mom told me about pulling hooks out of fish when I was a kid.

I was more of a Galaga fan anyway.

I use to do some track car stuff earlier in life. Saw the same type of comments slam Danika Patrik. In the end it's just a way for them to fell better about themself.

Not everyone can afford to live they way they want, mostly because of their own inabilities but that's hard to admit.

You are putting a 'possible' child abusing predator on a pedestal. That ain't pretty.

I use to do some track car stuff earlier in life. Saw the same type of comments slam Danika Patrik. In the end it's just a way for them to fell better about themself.

Not everyone can afford to live they way they want, mostly because of their own inabilities but that's hard to admit.

It's a game Henning. I played Asteroids when I was a kid but that doesn't mean in real life I condone the needless destruction of Asteroids.

That's almost as idiotic of a statement as I would expect from Florida Cracker.

In some cases maybe, but that is a poor comparison here. Danika Patrick certainly had barriers to break through, but I believe she brought some actual talent to her chosen profession.

I could care less about GG's looks. She did not get where she is based on pilot talent. Ever seen the videos of her yoke-pumping the crap out of jet?

I've said it before and I will say it again - there are many talented women making a difference and making breakthroughs in aviation. GG is not one of them.

They work for them.

Yep, everything is connected as a whole. You can't condemn a part of our society without condemning the whole. Evil exists because good people do nothing. "The fish rots from the head" is a universal truth. We are where the leadership we have decided to follow have brought us, and it stinks.

That's almost as idiotic of a statement as I would expect from Florida Cracker.

Yeah, makes about as much sense as comparing La Cosa Nostra to the subject at hand. Completely off the mark and one has nothing to do with the other.

Actually, Danika is a pretty good comparison. There are a lot of people saying she should never have been allowed on the track, and even once on it doesn't deserve to stay there. That she lacks talent. That's exactly what people here are saying about GG. And then they attack her looks. :dunno:

I have no idea how talented she is and I've never seen her videos. It's just disappointing to see people trash-talk another pilot for trivial reasons, like maybe she used her body to buy her flight time and ratings. As someone who doesn't think prostitution should be any more illegal than pot, I really don't care if that's how she did it.

There will always be women who get privileges in life that you and I don't get. I don't harbor any ill will toward them for it. It's one of the perks of being born with the right set of chromosomes.

That's exactly what people here are saying about GG. And then they attack her looks. :dunno:

It's just disappointing to see people trash-talk another pilot for trivial reasons, like maybe she used her body to buy her flight time and ratings. As someone who doesn't think prostitution should be any more illegal than pot, I really don't care if that's how she did it.
Some people attack her for her looks. Not me.

And I think you need to reread the article and the rest of this thread - the majoroity of discontent is NOT for trivial reasons.

But if you think prostitution with underage girls is A-OK.....well, I guess you are truly special.

Some people attack her for her looks. Not me.

And I think you need to reread the article and the rest of this thread - the majoroity of discontent is NOT for trivial reasons.

But if you think prostitution with underage girls is A-OK.....well, I guess you are truly special.

Your post caused me to read the article a second time. I still don't see where it says she recruited minors into prostitution. My comment regarding prostitution stems from the fact that if she used her body (and I'm not hinting that she did) to buy flight time or special priviliges - I just don't care.

The worst thing I can find written about her in the article is that she rides the coattails of some wealthy and unsavory characters.

I just re-read my post that you quoted. Not sure why you twisted things to make it look like I even suggested that was acceptable. There's no way my post could be misconstrued that way. I was very clear in stating the reference to GG, and it in no way referred to minors.

I just re-read my post that you quoted. Not sure why you twisted things to make it look like I even suggested that was acceptable. There's no way my post could be misconstrued that way. I was very clear in stating the reference to GG, and it in no way referred to minors.
Why did you twist things to make it sound like I had a problem with her looks?

And you need to read that article again. She is basically being accused of refusing to testify and covering for him in exchange for riding his gravy train. Whether she recruited underage girls or not, she was a witness to a crime.

Your post caused me to read the article a second time. I still don't see where it says she recruited minors into prostitution. My comment regarding prostitution stems from the fact that if she used her body (and I'm not hinting that she did) to buy flight time or special priviliges - I just don't care.

The worst thing I can find written about her in the article is that she rides the coattails of some wealthy and unsavory characters.

That's because those statements aren't in that article. Go to Nadia Marcinko on Wiki. Go down to the bottom. Links 7-10.

To me the real issue was how the case against Jeffery Epstein was handled. Just read the statements of the former Palm Coast police chief there and it'll give you some insight as to how this whole episode went down. Sad.

Why did you twist things to make it sound like I had a problem with her looks?

I didn't twist anything at all. I apologize if you thought my comment pertained to your posts. That's why I didn't quote you. There are a number of posts here and on the other GG thread about her not being attractive, and I find those absurd. She's not my type, but for guys here to berate her for her looks is just juvenile. In no way did I intend to imply that you were one of them.

She is basically being accused of refusing to testify and covering for him in exchange for riding his gravy train. Whether she recruited underage girls or not, she was a witness to a crime.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her actions with this tabloid scandal at all. My comments are 100% solely related to 1. Fat, old pilots calling her unattractive and 2. jealous pilots saying she doesn't deserve to be type-rated because she got there by using her body. I have absolutely no comments about anything else she may or may not have done.

I don't think anyone is really slamming her unfairly regarding her appearance. She's hugely self-promoting and based on the photography, she sure seems to be doing the "look at me" thing. That's fine, and she's not unattractive. But if she is trying to sell herself based on her looks, and I believe she is, I just don't feel she's up to par. It's all opinion - I'm sure some people think she looks fantastic. I'm just don't see it personally.

I don't think anyone is really slamming her unfairly regarding her appearance. She's hugely self-promoting and based on the photography, she sure seems to be doing the "look at me" thing. That's fine, and she's not unattractive. But if she is trying to sell herself based on her looks, and I believe she is, I just don't feel she's up to par. It's all opinion - I'm sure some people think she looks fantastic. I'm just don't see it personally.

Succinctly said, and I'm with you somewhat. She's not gorgeous (to me) and she's not my type. But she's still better looking than your average pilot. (excluding Mrs. PC, of course).

Yeah, makes about as much sense as comparing La Cosa Nostra to the subject at hand. Completely off the mark and one has nothing to do with the other.

Not really, La Cosa Nostra is heavily involved in human trafficking in the sex trade.

Back