Gaston's V in 2008...attendance list

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCutler
It'd be worth it, and he'd do it if it meant y'all would make it. :yes:

yep, spike as usual is right on target. and i already told her that by accepting to be a groomsman i accepted to submit myself to her whim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
Move the wedding up a few days. Gaston's is now THE HONEYMOON. :goofy:

now THATS an idea! __________________

You guys are gonna get me in trouble!!!!!!

No, I'm sure she doesn't lurk here, and that was who I'm thinking of proposing to :). Not sure I'd do it at Gaston's either - that would be really special to me, but maybe not as much to her.
That is good to hear. I was afraid that Jesse was about loose Tony to you ;);););)

Sniff. Even though I responded saying I'm coming I still didn't make the initial list.

No, no... I have a much more beautiful woman who means much more to me who is coming along :).

No, no... I have a much more beautiful woman who means much more to me who is coming along :).

Well, then, I guess it's up to Nick. :yes:

Well, then, I guess it's up to Nick. :yes:

Mark me as +1. Dammit, I'm bringing a girl to Gastons with me this time. I can't keep doing the single thing with a group of married/not married couples.

well i have no idea if leah will be able to make it. i hope so but she may be canoeing through the woods somewhere up north eh.

Mark me as +1. Dammit, I'm bringing a girl to Gastons with me this time. I can't keep doing the single thing with a group of married/not married couples.
So true. Maybe we should start a club!

-Felix

I would love to make it back to Gastons again. I wonder if there is someone from my area that would like to fly along with me and share expenses. If so get ahold of me. I live in Vale Or. Eastern Or. and fly a 182B Cessna. I have flown to Gastons before in my airplane and have flown from Or. to Oshkosh, IL. and to Russellville, Ark twice. Check my profile.

Last edited:
I would love to make it back to Gastons again. I wonder if there is someone from my area that would like to fly along with me and share expenses. If so get ahold of me. I live in Vale Or. Eastern Or. and fly a 182B Cessna. I have flown to Gastons before in my airplane and have flown from Or. to Oshkosh, IL. and to Russellville, Ark twice. Check my profile.
I would love to...in my airplane :D Up for some formation flying?

-Felix

I would love to...in my airplane :D Up for some formation flying?

-Felix

You fly formation with Bob, it had best be a cloudy day... his 182 shines like a new penny!

OK, a new nickel.

You fly formation with Bob, it had best be a cloudy day... his 182 shines like a new penny!

OK, a new nickel.
I've always wondering if Bonanzas would make good tow planes....I think his 182 would be just the right size :D

-Felix

I don't think I could keep up with your airplane with my 182, unless I drop the wheels once I get airborn. I would like to fly along with you but that wouldn't help my expense problem. I would like to find someone that would like to fly in my airplane. If it works out that would be fine it not I will just be bumped out.

I'm gonna toss my name in the ring, but things could change between now and then, depending on how this new FBO treats me.

I don't think I could keep up with your airplane with my 182, unless I drop the wheels once I get airborn. I would like to fly along with you but that wouldn't help my expense problem. I would like to find someone that would like to fly in my airplane. If it works out that would be fine it not I will just be bumped out.
I hope you find someone. There's got to be some people in your area...

If not and you don't want to fly over there by yourself, I'd be happy to fly up there and pick you up :)

-Felix

I hope you find someone. There's got to be some people in your area...

If not and you don't want to fly over there by yourself, I'd be happy to fly up there and pick you up :)

-Felix

Well if I don't come up with someone I might just take you up on that. I do enjoy seeing all of these fine folks on the different boards that show up at Gastons. Last year I flew commercial to St. Louis and met the good Doctor Bruce and his lovely wife, and he gave me a lift to Gastons. I really wanted to get the 182 down there because I promised some of the locals an airplane ride, so we will see how it plays out.

Might as well mark me down. Felix, tenatively put me down for that extra room.

Nick,

You thought hourly rental on a plane made for an expensive weekend... :rofl:

Logan at Gaston's just mentioned that they've got a little of everything left except the Standard Cottage.

That said, does anyone have an extra room on the market right now? :D

You know, Gaston's is really a beautiful site. Perfect for a wedding! Think about the peacocks fanning their tail-feathers for your guests! And the idyllic river in the background. And the aircraft dropping rice from 1000', and...

Got it that checked off from OSH

IMG_0045.JPG

Nick,

You thought hourly rental on a plane made for an expensive weekend... :rofl:

Glad I wasn't the only one that thought that....

but then agian the company isn't that good. :hairraise:

well he'll have to bring a 4 seater to carry her kids

I haven't minded taking the 'kids' on a few occasions; it's when the Ex needs a ride that one has to draw the line :rofl:

Best,

Dave

and then there's those of us who are arriving on the 5th... :D

Yeppers, that's me! :yes:

And, as I land, there'll be Diana, like this: :blowingkisses:

When she watches my landing, it'll be more like this: :hairraise::eek:

...and if anyone's grading the landing, it'll be :rofl:

No doubt, I'll need a :drink:

Yeppers, that's me! :yes:

How long have you been wanting to do that little series :goofy:

Spike, do you need a hug? :yes:

What Spike needs is a :lightning: In a place where there is no emodicon to depict where it is:rofl:

Best,

Dave

Back