Gaston's V in 2008...attendance list

Ugh. My Right Tach just went down. Thursday the shop said they'd have it done, they ordered the WRONG PART. Down this weekend. Reserved a club 172 but that will be a painful ride....Hoping he gets it right.....quickly. Sigh.
Bruce, as long as you come..........

I hope Sue will fly with me this year. It got so hectic last year...Sue and I didn't get to fly together. BTW, do you still have that picture of Sue and I together after our first flight? I can't find it anywhere and I really liked that picture.

Tom wondered if you were going to fly with him in the Citabria again this year? He enjoyed it last time. :)

Diana when I can fit into the Citabria I would like to go flying with you one day too. :)
Brook, we can look at some numbers when we get to Gaston's. :) I still need to go practice more with flying from the back seat.

Brook, we can look at some numbers when we get to Gaston's. :) I still need to go practice more with flying from the back seat.

It's ok Diana. I know I will not fit yet. Maybe 100 lbs from now. :fcross: I am however 15 lbs lighter than I was last year. :D

It's ok Diana. I know I will not fit yet. Maybe 100 lbs from now. :fcross: I am however 15 lbs lighter than I was last year. :D
Brook, congratulations on the 15 lbs...that takes hard work and dedication. :yes:

Of course. And if the PA34 is up, that, too.
Hey Bruce, are you still willing to do some multi engine drills? I don't have much multi engine time (none as PIC), and I'd love to see what's involved. I can repay with EFD1000 EFIS flight time :D

-Felix

Bruce, as long as you come..........

I hope Sue will fly with me this year. It got so hectic last year...Sue and I didn't get to fly together. BTW, do you still have that picture of Sue and I together after our first flight? I can't find it anywhere and I really liked that picture.

Tom wondered if you were going to fly with him in the Citabria again this year? He enjoyed it last time. :)
The tach is back up! My coverage is willing to cover me on call (my surgeon didn't pay attention and found himself on call this week and next wee) so long as the weather locally is ****ty and he cant' take down his Deer Stand.

So for now we're back in.

As everyone knows, (as Nick from Madison and Tony) the OEI drill is a mandatory.....

The tach is back up! My coverage is willing to cover me on call (my surgeon didn't pay attention and found himself on call this week and next wee) so long as the weather locally is ****ty and he cant' take down his Deer Stand.

So for now we're back in.

As everyone knows, (as Nick from Madison and Tony) the OEI drill is a mandatory.....

i didnt get the OEI drill but made a lucky squeeky landing and got the signature :) hope to see you there Bruce, wouldnt be the same without you.

I was going to be VERY disappointed if Dr. Bruce was not there.

I looked through this entire thread and never did see the URL for the flyin site. What happened? :confused:

3m0plate.png

I think that Dam Approach is Bull Shoals

...which reminds me that I want to suggest we rename the event.

Hey I want to be on that list! I was there after all, with sister and her husband, and mafy (the loveable bulldog).

Back