Flying to Mexico... For a girl. Is it legal to bring her back?

Rebel Lord

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rebel Lord
Ok so theres this girl in Mexico, we have mutual friends and we've been talking online for awhile now. We were kinda joking around and she asked if I could fly down and get her to "hang out". What do I have to do to fly down there and bring her back legally? I don't want her to get Trumpt (Peace be upon our savior) My homedrome has a new border patrol customs, can they process her there with like a visa?

Ok so theres this girl in Mexico, we have mutual friends and we've been talking online for awhile now. We were kinda joking around and she asked if I could fly down and get her to "hang out". What do I have to do to fly down there and bring her back legally? I don't want her to get Trumpt (Peace be upon our savior) My homedrome has a new border patrol customs, can they process her there with like a visa?

She would need a passport and need to obtain a Visa prior to entering the US. You would also need a passport.

Yes, this seems like the perfect person for you to fly from Mexico to the US. Excellent plan.
Taking a minor girl from Mexico to US without proper protocol...

This has to be a joke.

Y'all make it sound worse than it actually is lol.

She would need a passport and need to obtain a Visa prior to entering the US. You would also need a passport.

thanks for the first helpful comment

It might be easier to wait until after her 18th birthday.

Are you familiar with the protocol for taking a plane to/from Mexico? Besides that, as others have said, you both need passports and she a visa for entering the US. My girlfriend (over 17 lol) lives in Mexico City and recently renewed her visa. I believe it is valid for 10 years.

Can you not get a visa for a short weekend vaction?

The requirements are extremely tough. She would have to show strong ties back to Mexico that she's unlikely to have, including:
  • 1 year of bank statements
  • 1 year of employment history / paystubs
  • Letter from her employer saying they will continue to employ her
  • Property ties (Mortgage etc.)
  • Educational history
I've once tried to bring someone over that met those requirements, but they got denied because the paystubs weren't printed by a commercial paystub processor. (WTF. I don't think in my life I've ever had a printed paystub).

On top of that, she's a minor so will need certified parental consent to travel.

It will be easier for you to wait until she's 18 and marry her. Or do it the other way around. Mexico is a fun place - take her to places there. Go to Cancun or Puerto Vallarta or Cabo or something.

Why do I get the feeling that Rebel Lord is a troll account... based on his signature line... methinks it's one of azblackbird's multiple accounts.

Why do I get the feeling that Rebel Lord is a troll account... based on his signature line... methinks it's one of azblackbird's multiple accounts.

I believe he has been around for a while. But so has the blackbird guy, he just pretended to be new.

As for the ludicrous premise of this thread, it may even be illegal to cross the border to hang out with her in Mx.

But I think it's a great idea. Can't really think of anything that could go wrong with this.

Just a related incident - 21 yo employee of mine took his 17 yo gf from Mich to Canada for a holiday weekend and this was before 9/11.
Coming back across the border it turns out she had only a driver's license for ID. Canada was happy to let her depart but needless to say the officers at the US side had no intentions of letting her enter and they were giving David the stink eye the whole time. It was a horror story that used up the whole night before they stopped threatening David with arrest and let her enter.
So, with a minor female at your elbow you will need a big pile of official documents to avoid jail.

The plane would have to have a customs stamp.

AOPA has info:

https://www.aopa.org/go-fly/destinations/international-travel/mexico

A foreign minor would need to show enrollment in a state department approved exchange program and school to get a visa...or bring her mother along getting a tourist visa...maybe you could hang out with both of them...

While you're out and about, do you mind stopping by Nigeria to pick up my $2 million inheritance? Thanks!

A foreign minor would need to show enrollment in a state department approved exchange program and school to get a visa...or bring her mother along getting a tourist visa...maybe you could hang out with both of them...

I visited the US multiple times on a regular visitor visa before I turned 18. Since I live in the US, I had nieces and nephews visit using either visas or visa waivers. All they needed was the passport and a notarized letter from both parents giving them permission to travel. I also gave them a letter with an outline of what we would do while they are here. The answer they were to give the CBP officer was 'I am visiting my uncle and his family'. The only question they usually got was whether they were enrolled in school for the fall.

The bigger problem are the airlines.

Shes like 17 and im only 20, Id like to enjoy my freedom for now

Enjoy it- you may not have it for long.

You can't find a nice Messican girl already here in the US?

I'm hoping you're not planning to bring her home on the final leg of your 1500 mile solo XC.

If you can bring a nuclear bomb into the U.S. in by putting it into a bale of marijuana, couldn't you do the same thing with a person?

I could be wrong but he sounds like a young product of the man-o-sphere, a red-pill guy. I haven't paid much attention to his posts but that my first impression.

5f46054a230ae8a5039c44f60002bcea.gif

You might think that I am joking, but this is a serious question: how do you know that she is who she says she is? Or that she is even a girl?

Th answer for the OP.

She needs:
- a passport
- a visitors visa / entry permit
- documentation from her parents giving you permission to do whatever it is you plan on doing with her.

You need:
- a good whack upon your head to knock some sense into you
- a good defense attorney on speed dial
- 100k for bail
- a customs sticker for your plane

I was surprised at how difficult it is these days for some to enter. A friend has a 20-something trophy in Nicaragua he wants to marry, can't seem to find a way to get her to even visit the US, much less live here, before or after the nuptials.

I was surprised at how difficult it is these days for some to enter. A friend has a 20-something trophy in Nicaragua he wants to marry, can't seem to find a way to get her to even visit the US, much less live here, before or after the nuptials.

I am not suprised.

For single females it can be difficult even with a legitimate business tie-in.

Naaa, RebelLord pre-dates azbb, but still could be the same person I guess.

As for the trip, I'd do it at night, over the desert with no lights, at low altitude if I were you.

I know a couple of guys in their mid-30's who were never very successful with the ladies. They both ended up finding women in foreign countries over the internet. One from the Philippines and the other from some Asian country (Thailand maybe?) and flew over there, brought them back here and tied the knot. I'm not sure of the specifics as far as obtaining citizenship for them, but I always said to myself, "Dude you can't find a woman here in the US?" Seemed like such a hassle jumping through all of the hoops to get them legal.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but he sounds like a young product of the man-o-sphere, a red-pill guy.
What? A red-pill guy wouldn't mess around with a mexican.

They both ended up finding women in foreign countries over the internet. One from the Philippines and the other from some Asian country (Thailand maybe?)
Testosterone problems?

Back