Flying to Mexico... For a girl. Is it legal to bring her back?

Testosterone problems?
LOL!
Honestly, I don't know what their problem was, just never had much luck. Evidently it's working out for them, I believe they're still together.

Last edited:
I swear im not a troll, and my question was theoretical mostly, we were just talking. And yes this not some kind of scam, one of my best girlfriends here (Friend who is a girl) who I've know since i was 10 is best friends with her knows her and regulary visits her and her family.

Enjoy it- you may not have it for long.

You can't find a nice Messican girl already here in the US?

I'm hoping you're not planning to bring her home on the final leg of your 1500 mile solo XC.

I know plenty of girls who would be interested in me fyi (Espessialy since my "Secret plan to get girls plan" Wrapped up about three weeks ago.
Aka becoming a pilot,
Phase two begins soon aka becoming a plane owner :devil:

Ok so theres this girl in Mexico

It's called an illegal border crossing. If you get ramp checked or she tells anyone how she got into the USA. You can give your plane to charity and get on the bus with her back to Mexico.

I could be wrong but he sounds like a young product of the man-o-sphere, a red-pill guy. I haven't paid much attention to his posts but that my first impression.

That was my first thought.

Why do people have such a phobia about being trolled that they make things up about people they know nothing about?

Personally, I don't give a rat's patootie whether a poster is trolling or not. If it raises an interesting subject, I'll read the thread. If not, I'll ignore it. Simple.

Last edited:
What? A red-pill guy wouldn't mess around with a mexican.

Well, I'm sure you'd know more about it than me, I've only observed from the outside. But, I don't see how race fits into it. Is that some sort of concession and weaker path?

Why do I get the feeling that Rebel Lord is a troll account... based on his signature line... methinks it's one of azblackbird's multiple accounts.
You know, you could have read some of his earlier 155 posts before forming an opinion about him.

Naaa, RebelLord pre-dates azbb, but still could be the same person I guess.

As for the trip, I'd do it at night, over the desert with no lights, at low altitude if I were you.
and if you are doing that I HIGHLY recommend AOA :happydance:

I know a couple of guys in their mid-30's who were never very successful with the ladies. They both ended up finding women in foreign countries over the internet. One from the Philippines and the other from some Asian country (Thailand maybe?) and flew over there, brought them back here and tied the knot. I'm not sure of the specifics as far as obtaining citizenship for them, but I always said to myself, "Dude you can't find a woman here in the US?" Seemed like such a hassle jumping through all of the hoops to get them legal.
"90 Day Fiance"

I know a couple of guys in their mid-30's who were never very successful with the ladies. They both ended up finding women in foreign countries over the internet. One from the Philippines and the other from some Asian country (Thailand maybe?) and flew over there, brought them back here and tied the knot. I'm not sure of the specifics as far as obtaining citizenship for them, but I always said to myself, "Dude you can't find a woman here in the US?" Seemed like such a hassle jumping through all of the hoops to get them legal.

I've actually debated looking aboard too, just not online.

Thing is not so much any lack of successful with the ladies for me, as it's the culture. I mean if you're looking at say 8s and up, you run into this crappy non family, non working, or just stuck up attitude a lot in the US, they want a old school relationship in some areas but modern in others, and not in a good kinda way.

Many Latin, Asian, and some other eastern cultures, marriage and family actually has meaning other than a free ride and splitting "stuff" 50/50 if she gets pizzed off, not saying this is all women, but it's becoming enough of a trend it's quite noticeable.

Saw this on zuckbook, thought it summed it up rather well.

image.jpg

As for the trip, I'd do it at night, over the desert with no lights, at low altitude if I were you.
Add "in the mountains as far from the balloons as you can get" and "you'll just have to take your chances with the drones"

...anyway it sounds like submarines are the way to go...the Iranians might sell you a good diesel boat but you'll have to learn Russian or Farsi to operate it...and it'll have a good gyrocompass so you can always find Mecca...is this enough of a troll response for the op troll?

I met a Ukrainian women via the internet back in 1997. Brought her and her 4yr old daughter over a year later and married her. Still happily married. Best, most honest, most decent woman I have ever known, and I dated a lot of American women before I met her. And (our) daughter is wonderful as well.

Best damn decision I ever made.

I met a guy once many moons ago, he was from Canada, travelling to Japan via Thailand, yah rt, there are other stop in between too, but nopes, it had to be BKK. Anyway, he gave me a tip knowing I was single back then. He said if u ever marry, find someone from Japan. He said, his wife lives in new Zealand, some Japanese consulate thing, bought him a ticket from Canada to Japan via Thailand and a 7000$ camera so that he can relax and enjoy some sun in Thailand before going to Japan.

Wish I listened to him back them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thing is not so much any lack of successful with the ladies for me, as it's the culture. I mean if you're looking at say 8s and up, you run into this crappy non family, non working, or just stuck up attitude a lot in the US, they want a old school relationship in some areas but modern in others, and not in a good kinda way.

Many Latin, Asian, and some other eastern cultures, marriage and family actually has meaning other than a free ride and splitting "stuff" 50/50 if she gets pizzed off, not saying this is all women, but it's becoming enough of a trend it's quite noticeable.

image.jpg
I almost puked (and not at the picture). What a complete over-generalization and cop-out.

You know there are 8+ white girls in this country who aren't like you described, right? Ones who can actually think for themselves and not believe everything they see and hear in the media, right? Ones who believe in a strong family with values, right? I don't disagree that they're getting harder to find, but theyre out there. I guess they wouldnt want you if you gave up on them this easily.

It sounds like youve been listening to one too many MGTOW videos.

Last edited:
I don't think the OP is trolling. We routinely run in to this problem when trying to obtain US visitor's visas for Southeast Asians. You think Mexico is tough, the consulate in Vietnam is tougher. The only way to do it, for a common worker, is to do it under company sponsorship, and there is an interview process. It's especially tough to bring females over, for obvious reasons.

So, OP, if your 'female' was to be employed by a company that resides or does business in the US, there is an avenue to circumvent the required local financial stability. Somewhat.

image.jpg
Right on! Both of the guys I know of that found wives abroad, seemed to have had good luck. Personally, it wouldn't be for me, but to others it makes sense. I feel like that texting conversation describes 80% of the women out there. As @Cpt_Kirk said, finding someone who shares the same values as you is hard to find.

I wish you luck James!

If you are only 1/2 as cheeful and laid back in person as your online persona, I can't imagine why you wouldn't have options.

Less than 100 feet and as fast as possible to be safe.

Less than 100 feet and as fast as possible to be safe.
Be sure to post a video of the flight so all the net nannies can shriek about it.

You are much too young to properly handle a 17 year old Mexican gal. It would best best for everyone if I deal with this....but only after she is 18....

Your willingness to make the sacrifice for a fellow pilot is noteworthy and noble but why wait? 17 is legal in quite a few places.

Your willingness to make the sacrifice for a fellow pilot is noteworthy and noble but why wait? 17 is legal in quite a few places.

Unless you are her boss or teacher.

You know, you could have read some of his earlier 155 posts before forming an opinion about him.

Could have. But this one kinda speaks volumes on its own. =D

You know there are 8+ white girls in this country who aren't like you described, right? Ones who can actually think for themselves and not believe everything they see and hear in the media, right? Ones who believe in a strong family with values, right? I don't disagree that they're getting harder to find, but theyre out there. I guess they wouldnt want you if you gave up on them this easily.

The trick is finding one of those 8 or so in a country of 150 million-ish.

Best damn decision I ever made.

Wanna know how I know this isn't true? Because earlier in your post you said you married her. Marriage is a terrible decision. =D

The trick is finding one of those 8 or so in a country of 150 million-ish.
"8+" as in looks, not total number of girls.

If youre into corny quotes, here's one for you: "Focus on being the right man and let the right woman find you."

Last edited:
"8+" as in looks, not total numver of girls.

If youre into corny quotes, here's one for you: "Focus on being the right man and let the right woman find you."

That makes less sense.

8+ in looks with a winning personality, and is trustworthy and loyal? I'd venture to say there are less than 8 that fit that particular bill. Especially since I got mine. There's 7 left for the rest of you suckers. Good hunting!

That makes less sense.

8+ in looks with a winning personality, and is trustworthy and loyal? I'd venture to say there are less than 8 that fit that particular bill. Especially since I got mine. There's 7 left for the rest of you suckers. Good hunting!
Well, I guess after mine there's 6 left...

"8+" as in looks, not total numver of girls.

"If you want a queen, you need to be a king." :D

If you are only 1/2 as cheeful and laid back in person as your online persona, I can't imagine why you wouldn't have options.

Actually I'm a pretty nice guy, but I'm enough of a azzhole that I'm also the kinda of guy that helped with the saying "nice guys finish last"

Ya gotta balance th azzhole with the sweetheart aspect just right, no woman in the history of women actually wants a 100% nice guy/gentleman.

I'm kinda 75/25 ;)

The only thing you'll find looking for a good girl is a broken heart. Our generation is screwed - all the decent looking girls are so arrogant and full of themselves they aren't worth the time.

I was incredibly surprised when I was in Europe how friendly and approachable the women are there - even the ones that were so far out of my league we didn't operate on the same plane of existence. Late teens/twenties American girls aren't worth the time or the effort. I totally understand OPs issues, and I also get what James is saying too.

The only thing you'll find looking for a good girl is a broken heart. Our generation is screwed - all the decent looking girls are so arrogant and full of themselves they aren't worth the time.

I was incredibly surprised when I was in Europe how friendly and approachable the women are there - even the ones that were so far out of my league we didn't operate on the same plane of existence. Late teens/twenties American girls aren't worth the time or the effort. I totally understand OPs issues, and I also get what James is saying too.
I swear, you all sound exactly like new pilots who are having trouble with their landings.

Life's tough now because you can't seem to get it. And then, once you finally do, you'll wonder why you were having trouble in the first place.

Get rid of your defeatist attitude.

I swear, you all sound exactly like new pilots who are having trouble with their landings.

Life's tough now because you can't seem to get it. And then, once you finally do, you'll wonder why you were having trouble in the first place.

How can you compare the two?

Fast girls are easy to land.

Fast airplanes can be tough.

:cool:

I had it, lost it, and it took a year to get back to my normal self. I'm done playing all the games and BS that goes with dating. Eventually some girl will come by and say "Hey, that guy is pretty cool!" or they won't. Either way, I've learned to be perfectly happy single and am content staying that way. I'm not letting someone into my life again in the way my ex was. It hurt too much, and I could go the rest of my life without that kind of heartache again.

I had it, lost it, and it took a year to get back to my normal self. I'm done playing all the games and BS that goes with dating. Eventually some girl will come by and say "Hey, that guy is pretty cool!" or they won't. Either way, I've learned to be perfectly happy single and am content staying that way. I'm not letting someone into my life again in the way my ex was. It hurt too much, and I could go the rest of my life without that kind of heartache again.
Women like men who have confidence. As soon as she finds out you're a pilot, she'll know that you must be a confident guy. Give her that pilot attitude and you'll stand out amongst the others. :rolleyes: :stirpot:

I edited out her name, but this is a friend of mine on facebook. Really funny that as soon as I opened facebook this is what popped up! Welcome to dating in 2017.

Attachments

• IMG_1699.jpg
    IMG_1699.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 99
I edited out her name, but this is a friend of mine on facebook. Really funny that as soon as I opened facebook this is what popped up! Welcome to dating in 2017.
What did you expect with a profile picture like that?

I don't mind but that's not the type of girl I bring home to mom.

All I noticed was the profile photo at the very top left hand corner. What were you saying again?

Women like men who have confidence. As soon as she finds out you're a pilot, she'll know that you must be a confident guy. Give her that pilot attitude and you'll stand out amongst the others. :rolleyes: :stirpot:

I don't advertise that I'm a pilot. I'm tired of the same stupid questions. "Oh, you're a pilot? Do you want to be a commercial pilot and fly real airplanes some day?"

Back