Flying to Mexico... For a girl. Is it legal to bring her back?

Reading about so many different kinds of popcorn has gotten me to thinking about how diverse the options are. Personally, I think all the diversity is bound to cause confusion. Better just to keep things the way they are and not get caught up in all these crazy new ideas. Popcorn has been around for a long time and people have always enjoyed it just the way it is. :popcorn::smilewinkgrin:

Actually, I eat mine doused in Crystal hot sauce and salt.

Reading about so many different kinds of popcorn has gotten me to thinking about how diverse the options are. Personally, I think all the diversity is bound to cause confusion. Better just to keep things the way they are and not get caught up in all these crazy new ideas. Popcorn has been around for a long time and people have always enjoyed it just the way it is. :popcorn::smilewinkgrin:

Actually, I eat mine doused in Crystal hot sauce and salt.
Personally, I favor consumer choice!

Probably true, however of the numerous docs I have seen during my life so far, only one has said it to me.

Two, including a cardiologist, have told me to INCREASE salt intake. My mother's doctor also instructed her to increase salt, so I guess that's three.

Back