Did MAKG1 take his business elsewhere?

mscard has some one start those for him when he leaves and then when he comes back he starts a new thread. :)

I do not! I'll start threads but I don't have someone start one for me.

Sorry, but I do. I think he was a smart enough guy, but tended to be a "know-it-all" who was wrong many times. And was often very defensive when corrected. Had entertaining posts, though... like whenever he wanted to impress with "CAP-speak", which he did often.

Yep...which is why I agreed with Clarks post.

Well I start one about everyday, so I dunno. If I get the boot it's all over anywho.

Bump..

Just saw his name while reading an old thread and it reminded me.

Anybody follow him on other social media outlets and know what happened to him?

I always worry when someone abruptly disappears that they crashed or met catastrophe in some other fashion. It has happened.

I always worry when someone abruptly disappears that they crashed or met catastrophe in some other fashion. It has happened.
He was out flying ten days ago, and the plane he was flying is still in operable condition, if that's any help!

He was out flying ten days ago, and the plane he was flying is still in operable condition, if that's any help!
Glad to hear he’s okay. Guess he just resigned from the board..

I think his feeling were hurt when y'all busted on him for his B bust.

Idk guy constantly raided threads and thought he was right about everything...

= pretty much ALL of us! ;)

Eh I’m not afraid to be humble and not pretend like I know everything.

But I get what your saying...

He was really a pretty abrasive guy. I know some people disagree and that’s cool.

Idk guy constantly raided threads and thought he was right about everything...

:yeahthat: Exactly correct! Even when he was proven wrong he stayed his course. I've been around aviation a long time (ATC & flying) and I have no hang up about being wrong or learning something new, or correcting my interpretation. When he admitted his B bust and caught shet for it he took his ball and went home.

He was (is?) an active GA aviator. These days we could do with more of those, as the pilot population continues to age and decline.

He was (is?) an active GA aviator. These days we could do with more of those, as the pilot population continues to age and decline.

I got you guys covered...I’m a ripe old age of 24 and we got ryanb and ktup and overdrive and Jordane and ARFlyer.

But yea I feel for ya...you older guys are getting up there in age :p

He's actually a pretty cool guy in real life.

Yea I’ve heard of similar stories on here where someone’s online presence was quite a bit different than in person. I still don’t see the reason to act the way he did on most threads...but again anyone is welcome to disagree.

That’s what I was thinking as well. There’s no one on here that I wouldn’t buy a drink for.

You didn't buy me a drink that time I bumped into you at JFK. Of course we were both in uniform, but that never stopped airline pilots before! :p

Oh snap! Major bummer. :(

I’ll just have to wish for good health in that case. I’m not in too bad of shape for my age but could be better.
kill_hitler.png

Back