Daily Pic

Not sure if I should be posting a random N#. If not, feel free to remove it. I saw this though when I went in our mechanics shop this weekend to grab some oil.
cQZrf7jYK--Yl4z3Ok2GJHedn4FvkPQrjvZD860QL8TeJ325V0oKf9MLgoCUJDKy2U3D9ck4eyvuRk5cTzuPhDCS2N1ts7ALVa3C-4_fKKv07mM5dTqecgIY7C14Xe64vjFwVM4aZdFq1DYkO_rZr2J2Fe9ulTZlhcS8_w5WwU_GnYe6c2QtP0esnsGTAb3v2JSSGn-6u9F6b9MPlI8xDG8_2WCmMlqCQKmKyMHH5Yng9FsUE5SxVNUz2VmibjG-iaG9A1LFwR62tlHBjQGJ-yUgchn5TtMVIKVwQyfpZoTJr2FRt6Ye8IGOYUQy-_1ilC-JWlFVbuor52z5sLGjx-aes-qVLdscjkjCxrtSYUaMswcj5__uMX0454wLPeEkilu7SqKbm5CZAzP50K1I_qTPRF0BQtWfQjE_n2_xG7xBZ6PrT4bhCXLuZ-Ll502Vx820yIrCKsRrI1eFEJE4Lo-Vc8iVELNI0GF-BsgvHKIyEPUjyQQL2fw634uV1HCNbzW_nPyH3QXHsO5eGR9-gxnui_YcI9tOAyreAtaG8EKQ1VT5rcQabfMfmCOw76sTewY16bYKDqQdzz1Vc6bX25YCUlVcviIjHrS_97M7hwYong-gmJ30kMDdZ-9cZa9v3Iy2vzJv3C1u0ZXWFnIhBy_Yd6T3uyg=w850-h637-no

yNGYDdCmU5GkO25T2

Last I checked, the legal age was 18. :eek:

I'm not going to lie. I stared at it for 2-3 minutes before I actually stopped thinking that this guy was trying to ask for illicit acts with 14 year olds. o_O

How in tar-nation duz that ther contraption land without a nose wheel?;)

It has a nose heel that folds up/down when u want to get in and out. Saw that in action. Met the builder as well, he has flown it from coast to coast. My hangar neighbor has one too, I am going to have to sweet talk him to get me a ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First flight as an airline captain didn’t go too bad! CVG-EWR

2Wd6qiM.jpg
A huge congrats to you!! Coincidentally, I've got a friend who's going through the ATP program right now, who just moved back to Long Island about a month ago. Stock up on the hot chocolate; you guys are due for a foot of snow with this latest Nor'easter!!

A huge congrats to you!! Coincidentally, I've got a friend who's going through the ATP program right now, who just moved back to Long Island about a month ago. Stock up on the hot chocolate; you guys are due for a foot of snow with this latest Nor'easter!!
First day of spring bringing a foot of snow:oops:

Where's your beer fridg? :cheers:

Better be careful leaving your hangar open, someone might empty a bucket of pee! :)

Last edited:
Sigh.................
I'm still dressing like it's February.
Snow predicted tomorrow.
And Tuesday.
And Saturday.
sigh.............

We were fortunate enough to have two perfect weather days this weekend, here in the SE. Took advantage of it, and did some relaxing, therapeutic flying yesterday evening.

These are the days I live for.
4B1A525D-C8E4-4DFE-B06E-D3995839FCCB.jpeg

We were fortunate enough to have two perfect weather days this weekend, here in the SE. Took advantage of it, and did some relaxing, therapeutic flying yesterday evening.

These are the days I live for.
View attachment 61503

Those are some of the best flights. I did a sunset sortie a couple of days ago...along the base of the San Gabriels, up to the Rose Bowl, hung a U-eee and back to Cable. I throttled way back and just enjoyed loafing along. 0.7 hours of bliss. :)

Those are some of the best flights. I did a sunset sortie a couple of days ago...along the base of the San Gabriels, up to the Rose Bowl, hung a U-eee and back to Cable. I throttled way back and just enjoyed loafing along. 0.7 hours of bliss. :)
Oh man, absolutely! Low and slow on a clear, smooth evening is the best medicine there is!

Back