Crunchy or Smooth Peanut butter

Crunchy Peanut Butter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strawberries are for shortcake.

And there used to be a place my wife and would hop on the Gold Wing and ride fifty miles or more to enjoy one that was fresh and tasty. It was worth the ride just to enjoy the fresh taste. Can't wait for strawberry season to arrive this spring. Bring on the whipped cream, gallons of it. Damn the cholesterol. I'm gonna die with a full stomach.

I finally found some Strawberry Rhubarb spreadable fruit (chunky fruit) to make that peanut butter perfect!

I do love me some creamy natural peanut butter with no sugar in it.. just peanuts and a little salt.

....I have one Kid that doesn't like peanut butter period but loves Peanuts.....

I like wine but don't like grapes.

I like ketchup but hate tomatoes.

I like Marsala sauce but can't stand mushrooms.

So I can relate to ur kid.

What do you people have against potato bread?! That stuff is the most awesome thing ever!!!!!!!! LOL.

Nothing against it but onion rolls r better than potato rolls. Not for pb&j, just in general.

I like wine but don't like grapes.

I like ketchup but hate tomatoes.

I like Marsala sauce but can't stand mushrooms.

So I can relate to ur kid.

Same here.. hate tomatoes, love ketchup, salsa, pasta sauce etc. Hate avocados, love guacamole.... Drives my girlfriend crazy

WHO CAN HATE AVOCADOS?!!! Ok, they do suck in that you only have like a one hour window to catch them between "not even slightly ripe" and "rotting", but if you can catch them in that window, holy cannoli.... amazing.

Onion bread is the shizznit, tho.

Homemade and crunchy. The only way.

I've also never, in my life, eaten a PB&J sandwich. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Homemade and crunchy. The only way.

I've also never, in my life, eaten a PB&J sandwich. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Bv8NMsECUAElBWv.jpg

My last one was 3 1/5 minutes ago.

And made with CREAMY peanut butter.

did u have a 'side item'? I highly recommend Smart Food popcorn as a side item with PB&J. they pair well together.

I prefer Kroger Super Crunchy. Used to buy it in 5 lb. pails. My wife stocks creamy only for cooking, but I fpundits that Crunchy makes pretty good peanut butter cookies, too.

Grape jelly is for kids. When making a PBJ, I prefer most any jam or fruit preserves, and blueberries make everything better!

By the way... just to start a side-fight...

The perfect PBJ uses strawberry preserves.

Not any other flavor of fruit.

Not jelly.

Strawberry preserves. Period. Full stop.

And potato bread.

You are suffering from oxygen deprivation from living at that altitude too long. :crazy:
EVERYBODY knows the only true PBJ is made with grape jelly. :yes:

A real PB&J is made from toasted bread, smooth peanut butter with honey mixed in, pineapple preserves, and sliced banana.

Anything else is just a waste of time....:yesnod::lol::lol:

A real PB&J is made from toasted bread, smooth peanut butter with honey mixed in, pineapple preserves, and sliced banana.

That sounds revolting. You must fly a taildragger. :D

You might as well save the banana from that awful fate, substitute with ham and call the whole abortion a Hawaiian PB&J.

Depends.

If I'm just having a spoonful of PB, mixing up some PB and syrup, or some other way of eating it other than on a sandwich, I prefer crunchy.

If I'm having a PB&J sammich, I prefer creamy. It just spreads better, people. I ain't no commie.

Geez... Wonder if our moms knew each other.
My guilty pleasure when nobody is looking. I still sling a spoonful of PB in a cup, and mix some syrup in and just eat it.

In fact... I gotta go check something in the kitchen.

What in the H. E. Double Hockey Sticks is THAT?!

Banana and PB, good.
PB and J, MAYBE even Pineapple J, good. That's pushing it though.
All three together?! Oh hell no. :)

Edit: @GRG55 for true Hawaiian, that would be Spam, not ham. ;-) Ick!!!!

Funny observation.

1. Place a can of peanuts in the breakroom.
2. Peanuts get eaten.
3. Place a can of mixed nuts in the breakroom.
4. Everything BUT the peanuts get eaten.

Geez... Wonder if our moms knew each other.
My guilty pleasure when nobody is looking. I still sling a spoonful of PB in a cup, and mix some syrup in and just eat it.

In fact... I gotta go check something in the kitchen.

Funny. Actually, it's a habit passed down from my dad, and was passed from his dad. We mop it up with a piece of toast, or for a real treat, a biscuit makes a fine PB and syrup vehicle.

As I write this reply, I'm munching on a PB&J sammich with strawberry preserves on toast.

Peter Pan creamy.

PB&J sandwiches cause ADHD and other non diseases that cause to lose your medical.

Cheers

PB&J sandwiches cause ADHD and other non diseases that cause to lose your medical.

That's nonsense. I eat 3-4 PB&Js per week and I'm tota...
...wait, what were you saying?
What was I saying?

Lunch, yes, I need to eat lunch.

Or did I already do that? Ugh.

Anyway, I hope I made my point quite clear.

That's nonsense. I eat 3-4 PB&Js per week and I'm tota...
...wait, what were you saying?
What was I saying?

Lunch, yes, I need to eat lunch.

Or did I already do that? Ugh.

Anyway, I hope I made my point quite clear.

A BLT is the antidote. I suggest you grab one quickly. Make sure it has real mayo though and not that other stuff.

Funny observation.

1. Place a can of peanuts in the breakroom.
2. Peanuts get eaten.
3. Place a can of mixed nuts in the breakroom.
4. Everything BUT the peanuts get eaten.

Remove container in the afternoon after step 4. Next morning replace the container as step 1.
Problem solved. :D

Edit added: The thought occurs that maybe plain peanuts are a subtle form of racism and only mixed nuts should be allowed? Just a thought.

Last edited:
Creamy or crunch, either will do, as will almond butter. Especially on a well-toasted bagel.

Jelly/Jam/Honey/anything sweet with peanut butter is only slightly less disgusting than adulterants in coffee.

edit: except chocolate or real banana. Those are acceptable.

Nauga,
who knows jam don't shake like that

Remove container in the afternoon after step 4. Next morning replace the container as step 1.
Problem solved. :D

Edit added: The thought occurs that maybe plain peanuts are a subtle form of racism and only mixed nuts should be allowed? Just a thought.

That's a thought. Hoards of uniform nuts. Like North Korea.

Creamy or crunch, either will do, as will almond butter. Especially on a well-toasted bagel.

Jelly/Jam/Honey/anything sweet with peanut butter is only slightly less disgusting than adulterants in coffee.

edit: except chocolate or real banana. Those are acceptable.

Nauga,
who knows jam don't shake like that

@nauga

Lyrics from a Rusty Warren album of the sixties.

"I wish I could shimmer like my sister Kate. She makes it shake like jelly on a plate".

Gotta wonder what jelly she was referring to. :devil:

Back