Crunchy or Smooth Peanut butter

Crunchy Peanut Butter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like almond butter. Get it from Kroger and fresh grind it there at the store. Dang it's good, think I'm gonna slap some on a rice cake right now with some chocolate chips.

Crunchy. But she says no, and I'll eat smooth if I must, whereas she won't eat crunchy, so guess which kind has been in the cupboard for two decades?

I like almond butter. Get it from Kroger and fresh grind it there at the store. Dang it's good, think I'm gonna slap some on a rice cake right now with some chocolate chips.

Did he say RICE CAKE??!!!???!!??

The only reason that you don't realize that reduced fat Jiff is the best is that you haven't tried it.

Can't go wrong with Nutella either.

regular creamy jif. I'll scoop that directly into my facehole.

Crunchy, natural-style, with no sugar, and preferably no salt.

Rich

Not to cast aspersions, but I've found the kind of person who likes smooth peanut butter is also the kind of person who would prefer a bottom bunk in a bunk bed.

Look for a sloping forehead and beady eyes a little too close together. Little or no chin and a stooped posture. Statistically likely to the on the left side of the intelligence bell curve.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Yes. That's the only way I eat rice cakes. Especially good on the cinnamon spice rice cakes.
Yep lindburg cinnamon toast rice cake, tablespoon of almond butter spread on it, and 10 chocolate chips spaced out on top. Enjoy there is my recipe contribution..hahaha love it!a

Crunchy! But once you have real almond butter it's hard to go back to PB. Hyvee has an almond butter machine that grinds the almonds for you. That's the only way to go, no additives, and there's a world of difference in the taste between that and the pre-packaged almond butter.

I like mine so crunchy that you don't even need a knife to get it out of the jar/can. Just open the lid and pour it directly into my hand. I like mine so crunchy that I sometimes even have to get it out of the shell before I eat it. I like mine so crunchy that the jar/can often doesn't even have the word "butter" on it.

Creamy. With honey.

I tried almond butter but I disliked it so much I threw out the rest of the jar.

Whatever they put in Reeses candy. I guess it is creamy. I really don't eat peanut butter other than that and even that is rare.

Whatever they put in Reeses candy. I guess it is creamy. I really don't eat peanut butter other than that and even that is rare.

Yeah pretty much that. I like Reeses, and I don't mind peanut butter cookies (I can't eat them often) but plain peanut butter or in a sandwich? No thanks.

By the way... just to start a side-fight...

The perfect PBJ uses strawberry preserves.

Not any other flavor of fruit.

Not jelly.

Strawberry preserves. Period. Full stop.

And potato bread.

Crunchy, and preferably homemade.

PBJ sandwiches should be made with strawberry or blackberry preserves. Grapes are for wine, and shouldn't be wasted on any other purpose.

Creamy with honey mixed in. Everything else is just paste.

Rice cakes.... the air in my mouth has more flavor than plain rice cakes......:lol::lol::lol:

And pineapple preserves for PB&J. Which is hard to find here in the high desert.

I like them both. Just don't try to feed me the grape jelly/peanut butter Goober crap. But for now, Atkins has put the nix on peanut butter anyway. I've lost almost 3 gallons of 100ll.

Depends.

If I'm just having a spoonful of PB, mixing up some PB and syrup, or some other way of eating it other than on a sandwich, I prefer crunchy.

If I'm having a PB&J sammich, I prefer creamy. It just spreads better, people. I ain't no commie.

I like them both. Just don't try to feed me the grape jelly/peanut butter Goober crap. But for now, Atkins has put the nix on peanut butter anyway. I've lost almost 3 gallons of 100ll.
Same on the 100LL. Except peanut butter is in for me. Jelly/jam/preserves would be out. I cut the sugar.

Crunchy, and preferably homemade.

PBJ sandwiches should be made with strawberry or blackberry preserves. Grapes are for wine, and shouldn't be wasted on any other purpose.
Strawberries are for shortcake.

Extra crunchy between two slices of toast makes a decent breakfast.

OTOH, my late wife would not eat peanut butter unless it was in cookies. Personal preference I guess.

I totally agree about using preserves especially blueberry or strawberry. But then it wouldn't be PBJ would it? It would be PBP. The J implies jelly or jam. Yeah, I'm a picky SOB.

Thank you for the votes. Even the lamest question of the year votes LOL

Looks like Crunchy is winning.

I have one Kid that doesn't like peanut butter period but loves Peanuts. Go Figure.
All 3 of My kids hates peanut butter and Jelly Sandwiches. What is wrong with this Generation. I grew up on that stuff.

Back