Checkride - checklist use - what's too much?

jbrinker

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jbrinker
OK, prepping for the checkride. Last couple of solo lessons I've been trying to practice in the manner of the checkride. Clearing turns, talk aloud like there is an examiner present, etc.

Last couple dual lessons I asked instructor to basically be the examiner most of the time.

One thing I started work on the other night was my own personal checklists. I don't like the one we carry in the plane (8x11 laminated sheet). Its too big, awkward, and hard to find the section you want in the air.

I am making a "flip book" from cut down 3x5 cards. It will have a separate page for each phase of flight, preflight, and some other situations.

I have been told that examiners like use of checklists. Preflight, runup, takeoff/climb, cruise, landing. I also intend to add separate pages/list for: Short field landing/TO, soft field landing/TO, emergency descent, engine out.

During the check ride, I know I need to know emergency descent/engine out cold (no time for a checklist generally). But for example, soft field TO - I would have time and should probably use a checklist for this.

Reason I ask is this- If I get stressed out on the ride, and forget something, I'd rather have the opportunity (checklist) to catch it. I mean that is the purpose of a check list.

I also recall from my youth, my grandfather always used checklists. Always. He had thousands of hours, and had a set of flip cards like I am making, and he would use them every time, every take off, every landing. I know he knew it all cold, but he always said better to be safe... (He also was trained in the military WWII so maybe it stems from that)

Opinions as related to training/check ride for PPL?

First, checklist use is mandatory on a FAA practical test and there is no restriction on how many you have. You can make your own and there a commercial checklists that are quite nice. You can also make your own manuevers checklists to use a flash cards prior to the test or on the test.

You need to know all the emergency checklists, i.e. Engine loss, fires, ect. When the plane is on fire you have to know what to do.

I don't believe small airplanes publish specicific memory items, so the emergency checklists are a complete mess. It's dangerous to try and memorize all emergency items in totality.

As far as normal checklists, generally you can modify those as you see fit. I'm not sure just how much you can mod under PT 91. Perhaps the whole thing.

Do whatever works for you. You definitely need to have and use a checklist for before engine start, taxi, before takeoff, etc. whether or not you want one for short field TO, soft field TO, etc, is up to you.

I made a flip-book style checklist for the different stages as well. Mine was 8.5x 5.5 (half sheets of paper). The emengency list was printed on both sides of one sheet (so I wouldn't have to flip it over) and was a little bit longer to act as a tab that I could flip to under stress.

Regarding a checklist also make sure the list you're using is for that specific the plane you're flying... I don't know if I read it here or some place else, but someone failed a check ride using a homemade or something they pulled of the internet checklist... Pretty chicken "beep" but....

I have noticed that checklist in the plane I rent have the tail # right on top of the list.

I don't believe small airplanes publish specicific memory items, so the emergency checklists are a complete mess. It's dangerous to try and memorize all emergency items in totality.

As far as normal checklists, generally you can modify those as you see fit. I'm not sure just how much you can mod under PT 91. Perhaps the whole thing.
The 172 POH that I used had BOLD text for memory item portions of emergencies checklists.
upload_2017-6-8_16-42-55.png

Very glad to hear that. It truly makes a lot of good sense.
Yeah, the concept of memory items took hold in the late 1990's and a number of POH adopted the idea. So did some flight schools and CFIs even with aircraft that did not already have them set up that way,

@jbrinker - You're good to go making your own. As someone else mentioned, if the examiner is a stickler they might prefer you use the official one from the aircraft, so have it available and have done some flights using it also -- and if you make your own make sure they have every item on the official ones, so you can say that, if they're weirded out by homebrew, even if the order has been moved around to make it make more sense or flow better.

You already covered that some items are definitely memorized. Still, if there's time, run the checklist anyway.

They'll want to see them used. Heavily.

Final note, do not use them while taxiing. Most examiners will give the stink eye for being in motion on the ground and reading at the same time.

Have fun!

Yeah, the concept of memory items took hold in the late 1990's and a number of POH adopted the idea. So did some flight schools and CFIs even with aircraft that did not already have them set up that way,
I love it, but wouldn't think it appropriate for anyone other than the manufacturer to make the changes.
From a practical standpoint yes, but not from a legal..??

I will tell you a story later when I have time.

I love it, but wouldn't think it appropriate for anyone other than the manufacturer to make the changes.

Boldface is in late model AFMs now from some manufacturers. I always added my own on the older stuff after having trained that way in the early 90s.

Chuckled at one guy who did his own and printed the boldface in red. Guess what disappears at night when using a red light? ;)

OP, I am 100% behind you on this. That said, there is a recent Safety Alert for Operators (SAFO) on this subject here: https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/USAFAA/2017/04/27/file_attachments/808068/SAFO17006.pdf

My advice is to have the normal day to day checklists you use 99% of the time on one card or sheet and laminated. Use both sides if needed. The emergency and abnormal ones can be separate and stowed in a side pocket within easy reach. For those, have an index on the front and tabs with numbers for quick reference. I prefer the "Command" style where rather than a challenge and response format the items are simply stated as "Do this...." Like, "1) Turn on fuel pump, 2) Select right magneto, 3) etc., etc.

dtuuri

Last edited:
OK, prepping for the checkride. Last couple of solo lessons I've been trying to practice in the manner of the checkride. Clearing turns, talk aloud like there is an examiner present, etc.

Last couple dual lessons I asked instructor to basically be the examiner most of the time.

One thing I started work on the other night was my own personal checklists. I don't like the one we carry in the plane (8x11 laminated sheet). Its too big, awkward, and hard to find the section you want in the air.

I am making a "flip book" from cut down 3x5 cards. It will have a separate page for each phase of flight, preflight, and some other situations.

I have been told that examiners like use of checklists. Preflight, runup, takeoff/climb, cruise, landing. I also intend to add separate pages/list for: Short field landing/TO, soft field landing/TO, emergency descent, engine out.

During the check ride, I know I need to know emergency descent/engine out cold (no time for a checklist generally). But for example, soft field TO - I would have time and should probably use a checklist for this.

Reason I ask is this- If I get stressed out on the ride, and forget something, I'd rather have the opportunity (checklist) to catch it. I mean that is the purpose of a check list.

I also recall from my youth, my grandfather always used checklists. Always. He had thousands of hours, and had a set of flip cards like I am making, and he would use them every time, every take off, every landing. I know he knew it all cold, but he always said better to be safe... (He also was trained in the military WWII so maybe it stems from that)

Opinions as related to training/check ride for PPL?

Required by the ACS.

Bob

@jbrinker make sure you read Captain Levy's Checkride Advice, copied below. Ron Levy, who wrote this gem, doesn't hand out here any more - sadly. There is a lot of truth in these words....

Captain Levy’s Checkride Advice

1. Relax and enjoy it. Nationwide, about 90% of applicants pass on the first try, so look around and see if you think you’re as good as 9 out of 10 other students. Also, your instructor must maintain a pass rate of at least 80% to get his ticket renewed, so he’s not going to send you up unless he’s pretty darn sure you’ll pass – otherwise, he has to find four other people to pass to make up for you, and that’s not always easy.

2. Go over with your instructor the logbooks of the aircraft you're going to use the day BEFORE the checkride to make sure it's all in order (annual, transponder checks, ELT ops and battery, 100-hour if rented, etc.). If the airplane's paper busts, so do you. Run a sample W&B, too – get the examiner’s weight when you make the appointment. If you weigh 200, and so does the examiner, don’t show up with a C-152 with full tanks and a 350 lb available cabin load – examiners can’t waive max gross weight limits.

3. Relax.

4. Rest up and get a good night's sleep the night before. Don't stay up "cramming."

5. Relax.

6. Read carefully the ENTIRE PTS including all the introductory material. Use the checklist in the front to make sure you take all the stuff you need -- papers and equipment. And the examiner’s fee UP FRONT (too much chance a disgruntled applicant will refuse to pay afterward) in the form demanded by the examiner is a “required document” from a practical, if not FAA, standpoint.

7. Relax.

8. You’re going to make a big mistake somewhere. The examiner knows this will happen, and it doesn’t have to end the ride. What’s important is not whether you make a mistake, but how you deal with it – whether you recover and move on without letting it destroy your flying. Figure out where you are now, how to get to where you want to be, and then do what it takes to get there. That will save your checkride today and your butt later on.

9. Relax.

10. You're going to make some minor mistakes. Correct them yourself in a timely manner "so the outcome of the maneuver is never seriously in doubt" and you'll be OK. If you start to go high on your first steep turn and start a correction as you approach 100 feet high but top out at 110 high while making a smooth correction back to the requested altitude, don't sweat -- nail the next one and you'll pass with "flying colors" (a naval term, actually). If you see the maneuver will exceed parameters and not be smoothly recoverable, tell the examiner and knock it off before you go outside those parameters, and then re-initiate. That shows great sense, if not great skill, and judgement is the most critical item on the checkride.

11. Relax.

12. During the oral, you don’t have to answer from memory anything you’d have time to look up in reality. You never need to memorize and know everything. Categorize material as:

a. Things you must memorize (i.e. emergency procedures, radio calls, airspace, etc).
b. Things you must know or have reasonable understanding of (i.e. interpreting weather codes, non-critical regs).
c. Things you must know about but can look up and will have time to look up on the ground.

(Thanks to Mark Bourdeaux for this categorization.) So if the examiner asks you about currency, it’s OK to open the FAR book to 61.56 and 61.57 and explain them to him. But make sure you know where the answer is without reading the whole FAR/AIM cover-to-cover. On the other hand, for stuff you’d have to know RIGHT NOW (e.g., best glide speed for engine failure, etc.), you’d best not stumble or stutter – know that stuff cold. Also, remember that the examiner will use the areas your knowledge test report says you missed as focus points in the oral, so study them extra thoroughly.

13. Relax.

14. Avoid this conversation:
Examiner - Q: Do you have a pencil?
Applicant - A: I have a #2, a mechanical, a red one...
Applicant - A: I also have an assortment of pens, and some highlighters...
Applicant - A: Yes.
Examiner - Thank you.
One of the hardest things to do when you’re nervous and pumped up is to shut up and answer the question. I've watched people talk themselves into a corner by incorrectly answering a question that was never asked, or by adding an incorrect appendix to the correct answer to the question that was. If the examiner wants more, he'll tell you.

15. Relax

16. (Courtesy of PoA’s Anymouse) If the examiner is talking, never, ever interrupt him. There are two reasons for this:
a) You just might learn something from him, and
b) He just might do the oral for you.

17. Relax.

18. Some questions are meant simply to test your knowledge, not your skill, even if they sound otherwise. If the examiner asks how far below the cloud deck you are, he is checking to see if you know the answer is “at least 500 feet,” not how good your depth perception is. He can’t tell any better than you can, and the only way to be sure is to climb up and see when you hit the bases, which for sure he won’t let you do.

19. Relax

20. It’s a test of your flying skill, not your knowledge of PTS minutiae. Make sure you know which maneuver the examiner wants done, and confirm the details if necessary – before you start the maneuver. Does s/he want stalls taken all the way to the break or just to the buffet or “first sign of impending stall”? Is that “spot landing” s/he asked for the “power-off 180-degree accuracy approach and landing” no more than 400 feet beyond the spot or the “short-field approach and landing” which allows use of power but no more than 200 feet beyond the spot (PP standards)?

21. Relax

22. Remember the first rule of Italian driving: "What's behind me is not important." Don't worry about how you did the last maneuver or question. If you didn't do it well enough, the examiner must notify you and terminate the checkride. If you are on the next one, forget the last one because it was good enough to pass. Focus on doing that next maneuver or answering the next question the best you can, because while it can still determine whether you pass or fail, the last one can’t anymore. If you get back to the office and he hasn't said you failed, smile to your friends as you walk in because you just passed.

23. Relax and enjoy your new license.

Ron Levy, ATP, CFI, Veteran of 11 license/rating checkrides, including 4 with FAA inspectors

Just don't use the checklist as a to do list, use it as a reminder. That is set cruise, pull the checklist and check to see if you missed anything.

Before landing, review the checklist, do the before landing check, then pull the checklist to see if you missed anything.

I go to bed at 10:30.... and I'll need a drink of water.....

OP, I am 100% behind you on this. That said, there is a recent Safety Alert for Operators (SAFO) on this subject here: https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/USAFAA/2017/04/27/file_attachments/808068/SAFO17006.pdf

My advice is to have the normal day to day checklists you use 99% of the time on one card or sheet and laminated. Use both sides if needed. The emergency and abnormal ones can be separate and stowed in a side pocket within easy reach. For those, have an index on the front and tabs with numbers for quick reference. I prefer the "Command" style where rather than a challenge and response format the items are simply stated as "Do this...." Like, "1) Turn on fuel pump, 2) Select right magneto, 3) etc., etc.

dtuuri
Thanks for sharing!

@jbrinker make sure you read Captain Levy's Checkride Advice, copied below. Ron Levy, who wrote this gem, doesn't hand out here any more - sadly. There is a lot of truth in these words....

Captain Levy’s Checkride Advice

22. Remember the first rule of Italian driving: "What's behind me is not important."

Ron Levy, ATP, CFI, Veteran of 11 license/rating checkrides, including 4 with FAA inspectors

alwas about the jokes, now you makes jokes on my mother..... I mark you with the gumball curse, you are marked for life.......

Funny I just made new 3x5 laminated, color coded, hung on a ring checklists for my Mooney and for the BE76 (upcoming commercial multi add on checkride) in large part to clean up my checklist usage and become more professional in their usage - especially in upcoming check-rides.

Green cards are normal checklists, red emergency and yellow informational stuff like power settings glide distances etc.

c1a1c37edc24b6bffc8cc0351928e4b5.jpg

cefd1f00fa3673bb7dd28716747e61cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they do. Cessna emergency checklists have the memory items boldfaced.

Tell the story.

I don't see anything inappropriate or a legal problem with teaching a pilot there are certain actions that should be taken immediately in certain emergency situations before going to the written checklist. To the contrary, I see more of a perform teaching a pilot to rummage for the emergency checklist before going to best glide, turning on carb heat, and heading to a landing area in case of an engine failure or allowing the engine fire to enter the cockpit by defering cutting off fuel and closing the vents until the checklist comes out. That's really all boldface checklist items are doing - a tool to teach the priority of certain actions, not "that's all there is."

On Part 91 checklist modification? Done all the time. There are businesses that even sell them. A non-issue. Unless, of course, the modification you make results in missing something and causing a problem (which is why many of the store bought third party checklists are too complicated. Even then, the bigger problem is missing something, not whether it's not there checklist was the right one.

Last edited:
Funny I just made new 3x5 laminated, color coded, hung on a ring checklists for my Mooney and for the BE76 (upcoming commercial multi add on checkride) in large part to clean up my checklist usage and become more professional in their usage - especially in upcoming check-rides.

Green cards are normal checklists, red emergency and yellow informational stuff like power settings glide distances etc.

I like that concept. I use plain white paper but colored headings and page borders to differentiate mine.

Last edited:
Tell the story.

I don't see anything inappropriate or a legal problem with teaching a pilot there are certain actions that should be taken immediately in certain emergency situations before going to the written checklist. To the contrary, I see more of a perform teaching a pilot to rummage for the emergency checklist before going to best glide, turning on carb heat, and heading to a landing area in case of an engine failure or allowing the engine fire to enter the cockpit by defering cutting off fuel and closing the vents until the checklist comes out. That's really all boldface checklist items are doing - a tool to teach the priority of certain actions, not "that's all there is."

On Part 91 checklist modification? Done all the time. There are businesses that even sell them. A non-issue. Unless, of course, the modification you make results in missing something and causing a problem (which is why many of the store bought third party checklists are too complicated. Even then, the bigger problem is missing something, not whether it's not there checklist was the right one.
Yeah, I'm sure 91 gets away with nearly anything on normal checklists, but I think you as a lawyer would find it hard to defend an emergency procedure done anything other than published. I could be wrong.

My story(ise)

1) When we were part 135 we rewrote the normal citation checklist. (Told not allowed to touch the abnormal & emer).
About a year after we rewrote the normal the Feds mad us change it.... not in context, but verbiage.
There were push buttons that we called "switches", but the manufacturer called "buttons". The context of the checkeclist remained, but certain idiotic verbiage changed which also changed our entire sop callouts.
Can't make it up. Especially because they were indeed switches vs buttons.

2) Memory boxes... a true story that's silly.
I believe it's the C500 that has an aborted takeoff memory box (not sure about now, but they did at one point).
It went something like this:
1) Brakes - Apply
2) Throttles - Close
3) Reversers - as required
4) Tower - notify

The first *non memory item*, which means after stopped and pull it checklist was:

5) Speed brakes - deploy

So, according to the checklist we would bring the aircraft to a stop, notify tower, pullout the checklist, then, once already stopped, pop out the speed brakes.

Can't make it up.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure 91 gets away with nearly anything on normal checklists, but I think you as a lawyer would find it hard to defend an emergency procedure done anything other than published. I could be wrong.
What's being done other than as published? Pilot executes the bold items from memory, pulls out the checklist if there is time, and runs it.

I'd think a lawyer would have a harder time defending those manufacturer checklists that have the pilot stay in the plane trying to stop an engine fire on start and asphyxiating himself with the old chemical fire extinguisher!

Cirrus has checklists in the G1000. Garmin Pilot has them in the EFB for most makes/models including Cirrus.

I'm not a fan of electronic in the panel checklists. A little cumbersome, and unavailable in event of some failures, remembering checklists are also for emergency situations.

Most students do fine on checklists up to the takeoff. To help my wife on her checkride I put two checklists on the sunvisor: Emergency and Prelanding.

c1a1c37edc24b6bffc8cc0351928e4b5.jpg

cefd1f00fa3673bb7dd28716747e61cf.jpg

I always found that system extremely cumbersome when I was flying Cessnas that had them...but to each his own. :)

I always found that system extremely cumbersome when I was flying Cessnas that had them...but to each his own. :)

What about it was cumbersome? What do you prefer?

Frankly for my own plane every major checklist is in my memory and I have a good flow, so I keep the checklists simple to verify I've not missed key items. That said, I'm currently doing a bunch of checkrides, and you won't pass FAA checkrides without consistent and comprehensive checklist use - as is expected from professionals. And so I cleaned up and upgraded all my checklists.

What about it was cumbersome? What do you prefer?
My preference for normal checklists is a single page, two-column format, folded in half vertically. You can use both sides if the checklists require it.

My preference for abnormal/emergency checklists is a booklet format that I can fold all the way open on the page I need...spiral or ring bound.

The issue I have with what you're using is that the single ring allows the checklists cards to move around enough that I can't just flip my thumb through to find the page I need...it's a two-hand operation for me when I may need at least one hand to fly the airplane.

My preference for normal checklists is a single page, two-column format, folded in half vertically. You can use both sides if the checklists require it.

My preference for abnormal/emergency checklists is a booklet format that I can fold all the way open on the page I need...spiral or ring bound.

The issue I have with what you're using is that the single ring allows the checklists cards to move around enough that I can't just flip my thumb through to find the page I need...it's a two-hand operation for me when I may need at least one hand to fly the airplane.

Good points. I've found with practice this format lets me with my wrist flip to the right spot after pushing the cards with my thumb, but it takes practice. Also when I'm in a twin, I leave it turned to the engine out page when I'm in cruise. But I'm still experimenting so thanks for the input.

I can defend it. Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I've always been flattered that my renovation of the Citation II emergency checklist (below) was copied by the manufacturer. My copilot and I had been frustrated by Flight Safety's mandatory use of the Cessna checklist during recurrent training. A fire after V1, for example, required reference to some five (or was it seven) different emergency and normal checklists before landing--a space of less than about five minutes. So, I rewrote the checklists in an "If, then" format combining all those into just two. Flight Safety frowned on our invention, so the next time we went to SimuFlite. There, our instructor marveled at how well our system worked and asked for a copy. Even though SimuFlite also had rewritten the emergency checklists, ours was much much better. That CFI worked independently with Cessna on other matters at the time. So, a year or so later I was flabbergasted to see "my" "If, then" format come out as a revision to Cessna's factory checklist. When we subsequently returned to Flight Safety for our contract training, guess what? THEY had now joined in the business of rewriting factory checklists too and also used the "If, then" format they had disparaged me for doing a couple years earlier. Here's the final version of mine:
0610171159-00.jpg

dtuuri

I can defend it. Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I've always been flattered that my renovation of the Citation II emergency checklist (below) was copied by the manufacturer. My copilot and I had been frustrated by Flight Safety's mandatory use of the Cessna checklist during recurrent training. A fire after V1, for example, required reference to some five (or was it seven) different emergency and normal checklists before landing--a space of less than about five minutes. So, I rewrote the checklists in an "If, then" format combining all those into just two. Flight Safety frowned on our invention, so the next time we went to SimuFlite. There, our instructor marveled at how well our system worked and asked for a copy. Even though SimuFlite also had rewritten the emergency checklists, ours was much much better. That CFI worked independently with Cessna on other matters at the time. So, a year or so later I was flabbergasted to see "my" "If, then" format come out as a revision to Cessna's factory checklist. When we subsequently returned to Flight Safety for our contract training, guess what? THEY had now joined in the business of rewriting factory checklists too and also used the "If, then" format they had disparaged me for doing a couple years earlier.

dtuuri
The issue really is that FlightSafety's OEM contracts do not allow them to modify factory checklists, and as a result, can't approve of modifications to them that you may make.

My understanding, at least back when I trained there, is that Simuflite doesn't have those contracts in place, and their checklists occasionally reflect differences from those of the OEM.

The key, though, is that the Simuflite instructor worked with the OEM to change the checklist, which FlightSafety has done quite often as well (some OEM checklists have "FlightSafety" on them.) FlightSafety didn't "join in the business of rewriting factory checklists", they merely presented and taught what by then had become the factory checklist.

FlightSafety didn't "join in the business of rewriting factory checklists", they merely presented and taught what by then had become the factory checklist.
The factory checklist had "Cessna" stamped all over it. Flight Safety's was physically different and had their logo. I still have theirs, but lost track of the Cessna version. As I recall, there were some differences. I'm sure not as many as mine, though.

My point is the manufacturer knows some things about their airplane, but what they don't know is how to best operate it in the real world. That's why airlines fly (or did) similar planes with different checklists. If they were all the same, they'd all be equally bad. One change I made as a "for instance", was moving most of the autopilot preflight checks from the "After Start" to the "Preflight" when there was plenty of time and no passengers in a hurry to get somewhere. A factory pilot doesn't care how much time and fuel gets burned doing those procedures, where a professional pilot needs to conserve time and fuel, so does them with a power unit plugged in before passengers arrive. I know you agree. :)

dtuuri

2) Memory boxes... a true story that's silly.
I believe it's the C500 that has an aborted takeoff memory box (not sure about now, but they did at one point).
It went something like this:
1) Brakes - Apply
2) Throttles - Close
3) Reversers - as required
4) Tower - notify

The first *non memory item*, which means after stopped and pull it checklist was:

5) Speed brakes - deploy

So, according to the checklist we would bring the aircraft to a stop, notify tower, pullout the checklist, then, once already stopped, pop out the speed brakes.

Can't make it up.

My Cessna 150 had a checklist, where in descend checklist it had "fuel: on".

I can defend it. Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I've always been flattered that my renovation of the Citation II emergency checklist (below) was copied by the manufacturer. My copilot and I had been frustrated by Flight Safety's mandatory use of the Cessna checklist during recurrent training. A fire after V1, for example, required reference to some five (or was it seven) different emergency and normal checklists before landing--a space of less than about five minutes. So, I rewrote the checklists in an "If, then" format combining all those into just two. Flight Safety frowned on our invention, so the next time we went to SimuFlite. There, our instructor marveled at how well our system worked and asked for a copy. Even though SimuFlite also had rewritten the emergency checklists, ours was much much better. That CFI worked independently with Cessna on other matters at the time. So, a year or so later I was flabbergasted to see "my" "If, then" format come out as a revision to Cessna's factory checklist. When we subsequently returned to Flight Safety for our contract training, guess what? THEY had now joined in the business of rewriting factory checklists too and also used the "If, then" format they had disparaged me for doing a couple years earlier. Here's the final version of mine:
View attachment 54215

dtuuri
Fantastic story, and I truly love it!!!

That still doesn't alleviate the pilot from adhering to the manufacturers checklist however.

I AM glad your more sensible checklist eventually became the manufacturers list.

My Cessna 150 had a checklist, where in descend checklist it had "fuel: on".

That is indeed silly. But since it's a training aircraft, maybe it's meant to instill/ingrain the notion of checking the fuel selector or pumps on descent when graduating to bigger planes.

Back