images

Ha! Did you really expect boobies?

How about "Killer Boobies"?

images

And the "Wonder Years"

images

And now, Boobies!

images

And it took 18 months (err minus when banned)

You sir may actually have too much time on your hands.

And that's coming from me

Don't you have a student to go teach or an Aggie to harass?

Dude, don't get yourself banned again! This place would miss you.

Do you give a discount for students with a large rack?

Do you give a discount for students with a large rack?

Most definitely. Actually had a pretty woman once like that. We took off and I let her takeoff, she froze with the thing pitched up at a high AOA and wouldn't release the controls. After the third time hollering at her to let go she did. Shook her up, and never saw her again. Nice while it lasted though. :D

Last edited:
Took a gal with "Enhanced" boobs up int the AA-1, and gave her control of the plane. She could barely reach around her assets enough to grab the yoke, and then she could not lift the nose.
It was a great day for aviation.

Took a gal with "Enhanced" boobs up int the AA-1, and gave her control of the plane. She could barely reach around her assets enough to grab the yoke, and then she could not lift the nose.
It was a great day for aviation.

Did you "help" her on the controls? :D

Winters Jr?

It's called retirement, lotsa free time. Haters gonna hate.

Oooooooooooh.

mscard88 gets his little feelings hurt. And I thought it was a light-hearted jab myself.

But since you brought it up, yeah, I think this place would be far better if you were given a permanent vacation. Women might actually feel welcome here again. One can dream I guess.

Last edited:
Oooooooooooh.

mscard88 gets his little feelings hurt. And I thought it was a light-hearted jab myself.

But since you brought it up, yeah, I think this place would be far better if you were given a permanent vacation. Women might actually feel welcome here again. One can dream I guess.

predictable :rolleyes:

Wow! I thought the Star Trek forums had social-justice drama.
This should be very interesting to watch.

So women don't feel welcome here because of one guy? Damn dude... I'm impressed.

And less than 24 hours later, you're up to 19,043... at that rate, you'll be over 34,000 by sometime next January... :rofl:

The only reason I'm even posting here is so I can check my post count.

Well there we have it. 14,438 including this one.

Wow! I thought the Star Trek forums had social-justice drama.
This should be very interesting to watch.

So women don't feel welcome here because of one guy? Damn dude... I'm impressed.

You're a relatively new guy here I see. There's a long history of misogyny here that you're likely not aware of...including women here getting dick picks from members. Pretty f'ing disgusting IMO but some people get their jollies watching and participating in it, it seems.

The OP is just the latest offender, definitely not the founding member.

The only thing I enjoy about it is watching these old limp dicked farts waving their peckers at almost every woman who passes through and make fools of themselves. It is sad though that so many women have been run off.

Every time they start their sh*t, it reminds me of this meme:

EF88570D-65FD-4633-81A9-85040DF6C72A.jpeg

I'm really amazed that we don't allow vulgarities but have no issue whatsoever with demeaning vulgar innuendos aimed at women...nearly every day.

But the bottom line is it's not my forum, not my decision and not my problem. So, I'll live with it but that doesn't mean I won't express my opinion.

It's also not my style to report posts to the MC, that's chicken sh*t. I just call out sophomoric jerks for being so.

Last edited:
So what is the magic number when your post count starts counting down?

You're a relatively new guy here I see. There's a long history of misogyny here that you're likely not aware of...including women here getting dick picks from members. Pretty f'ing disgusting IMO but some people get their jollies watching and participating in it, it seems.
FWIW, this hasn't happened to me personally, but if it did, I wouldn't hesitate for one second to report the cad to the MC.

Misogyny exists just about everywhere males (or largely males) congregate in large numbers. Everyone agrees that it sucks, but unless the MC decides to enforce a strong policy against it, it's going to continue.

I teach at a military college, in a field that's largely male, so about 80% of my students are men. At times I've heard much worse from them (when they think I'm out of earshot) than I've seen here.

While I don't like it, it hasn't, and I suspect won't drive me away.

The OP is just the latest offender, definitely not the founding member.

The only thing I enjoy about it is watching these old limp dicked farts waving their peckers at almost every woman who passes through and make fools of themselves. It is sad though that so many women have been run off.

Every time they start their sh*t, it reminds me of this meme:

I'm really amazed that we don't allow vulgarities but have no issue whatsoever with demeaning vulgar innuendos aimed at women...nearly every day.

But the bottom line is it's not my forum, not my decision and not my problem. So, I'll live with it but that doesn't mean I won't express my opinion.

It's also not my style to report posts to the MC, that's chicken sh*t. I just call out sophomoric jerks for being so.

tim I've kept my mouth shut during several of your rants but this one is just ri-god-damn-diculous. go somewhere else if you think saying the word boob is misogynistic. are we immature at times? sure, guilty as charged. misogynistic? not even by your snowflake definition can you call that "being misogynistic". why don't you learn the effing definition of the word before you go throwing that sht around. LOOK IT UP in the friggin dictionary. or, just do yourself a favor and BE GONE. go to one of the other aviation forums that are riddled with women....oh wait, I'm on those too and there is maybe a total of 2 women on all of them........hhmmm, I guess they are all misogynistic "limped dick farts' as well.....you know, OR, MAYBE, there just aren't a whole lotta women in aviation. naaahhh, must be the word 'boob' sending them off, yeah that's it. the mods have done a lot of work getting us to "clean up our act" as per snowflakes like you, and it has resulted in exactly ZERO more female members. none. nada. so don't go whining and quite honestly directly insulting people over using the word boob.

now the whole dikpik thing, that's just insanity. but in reality I don't get it either, since 1) you clearly couldn't post a pic like that in the forum without it immediately getting removed and hopefully the person banned for good, and 2) you can't send ANY pics thru a PM so really to me that's just a rumor that's hard to prove true. I don't get it, but if u say it happened, maybe u have more insider information than the rest of us. hhmm, do you?

FWIW, this hasn't happened to me personally, but if it did, I wouldn't hesitate for one second to report the cad to the MC.

Misogyny exists just about everywhere males (or largely males) congregate in large numbers. Everyone agrees that it sucks, but unless the MC decides to enforce a strong policy against it, it's going to continue.

I teach at a military college, in a field that's largely male, so about 80% of my students are men. At times I've heard much worse from them (when they think I'm out of earshot) than I've seen here.

I know who the woman is, because she told me (in an unofficial capacity). I think it came after a spell of online flirting on both sides. She doesn't post here any more but I seriously doubt that's what drove her off. She has another outlet for her aviation interests.

Pretty much just like misandry amongst a group of women. Heck it's popular culture now to make men the fools in commercials.

go somewhere else if you think saying the word boob is misogynistic.

I don't ... not even close. You miss the point of my post it seems. I really wasn't referring to this thread rather his contributions in toto.

I more refer to the creepy a$$ed sh*t like this thread, which could very well makes someone feel immediately unwelcomed and uncomfortable: https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/update-for-garmin-gx60.109391/

In that case the "sex object of the day" took it okay but that's not the point.

OTOH...you're probably right, misogyny might not be quite the right word. Treating women like nothing more than sex vessels/toys to be ogled and fondled might be more appropriate.

The point being...why do we have to go down that road almost EVERY TIME a woman shows up? Repeatedly "going all Roy Moore" on them doesn't serve any purpose other than to entertain the perverted.

snowflakes like you
Ahh, for joy, the old snowflake insult, used by people who don't have an intelligent argument to make.

And to repeat: But the bottom line is it's not my forum, not my decision and not my problem. So, I'll live with it but that doesn't mean I won't express my opinion.

Last edited:
...Ahh, for joy, the old snowflake insult, used by people who don't have an intelligent argument to make.....

I thought me pointing out your misuse and clear misunderstanding of the word 'misogyny' was rather intelligent. I also thought me pointing out the improbability and unlikeliness of 'dikpiks' causing the massive influx of female aviators to cancel their coveted PoA membership was rather intelligent as well. Those are intelligent arguments. Finally, I'm speaking with a British accent right now so if I'm NOT intelligent at least I sound intelligent.

I know who the woman is, because she told me (in an unofficial capacity). I think it came after a spell of online flirting on both sides. She doesn't post here any more but I seriously doubt that's what drove her off. She has another outlet for her aviation interests.

LOL. You put that nicer than I would have.

I’m amazed Tim still hasn’t confronted whoever he’s actually mad at, and still blames a website for everyone’s bad behavior almost half a decade ago. Hang ups, much? Transference of individuals bad behavior to the Internet much?

AFAIK the site wasn’t involved in that “pic” stupidity at all. I heard that was done completely off-site. Through means of communication that aren’t public and need info passed between parties to even use it.

But only the MC and Tim know, and I really don’t care ... because if it was through the site, I’m sure the MC handled it.

If off-site, blaming the site for people meeting and doing naturally stupid crap they already did elsewhere is silly.

Facebook and Twitter aren’t the reason idiots meeting up on the Internet and do dumb things in their lives. LOL.

I’ve heard there were some pretty hilarious (to me anyway) female behaviors off site when that was going on, too. And not the female who allegedly got the photo(s?).

But that’s all rumor to me and not any surprise at all. Anybody who’s been married for over 20 years, knows the girls aren’t any better behaved than the guys, they just don’t post it as much on websites. We old married guys have heard the “wine chats” in the kitchen from down the hall.

But what I do know is @mscard88 and his post here half a decade later — certainly wasn’t the root cause problem of all those people’s multiple personality “issues” back then. LOL.

AFAIK the site wasn’t involved in that “pic” stupidity at all. I heard that was done completely off-site. Through means of communication that aren’t public and need info passed between parties to even use it.

But only the MC and Tim know, and I really don’t care ... because if it was through the site, I’m sure the MC handled it.
Just to clarify, I wasn't a part of the MC when this happened, so I don't know what "they" did, if anything. That's how long ago this was. I'm pretty sure it wasn't reported, though. In any case, I'm aware that sexual teasing is not limited to men.

I’m amazed Tim still hasn’t confronted whoever he’s actually mad at, and still blames a website for everyone’s bad behavior almost half a decade ago. Hang ups, much? Transference of individuals bad behavior to the Internet much?

LOL...a swing and a miss...like you so oft do. The behavior from "half a decade ago" doesn't have anything to do with today's behavior. It just served as an example of longstanding PoA attitude and the tolerance of that attitude.

FWIW, I don't know WHO sent the dick pics. I just know the number that were sent. I was told about it first hand by the dick pic recipient. I didn't ask, I didn't want to know. I was also told by another here that she received a couple. She's no longer here either and since she was a "wilting flower" she didn't deserve to remain in our midst, I guess.

In both cases, I believe, they were received via the email that they posted here in their contact info or that somehow became known.

She doesn't post here any more but I seriously doubt that's what drove her off. She has another outlet for her aviation interests.

She found a better source for dick picks? Or maybe got hooked on Tinder?

I don't ... not even close. You miss the point of my post it seems. I really wasn't referring to this thread rather his contributions in toto.

This just in from the TW school of how to tell people what's funny, rude, allowable...

Back