And now, for my 19,000th Post....

LOL...a swing and a miss...like you so oft do. The behavior from "half a decade ago" doesn't have anything to do with today's behavior. It just served as an example of longstanding PoA attitude and the tolerance of that attitude.

FWIW, I don't know WHO sent the dick pics. I just know the number that were sent. I was told about it first hand by the dick pic recipient. I didn't ask, I didn't want to know. I was also told by another here that she received a couple. She's no longer here either and since she was a "wilting flower" she didn't deserve to remain in our midst, I guess.

In both cases, I believe, they were received via the email that they posted here in their contact info or that somehow became known.

If we’re talking about the same person, they were no wilting flower and are doing just fine. Posts regularly elsewhere on a site far far worse than PoA, actually. Facebook. LOL.

And no, not a swing and a miss. You specifically brought up “pics” again and tried to pin that bad behavior on the site and someone who wasn’t involved in it at all. You’ve done that multiple times trying to aggrandize minor stuff like Mark’s post into some holy crusade.

Your insinuation that Mark’s post is anywhere close to that ****-show back then, is just silly. Those people acting like morons at a 10 on a scale of 1-10 certainly wasn’t PoAs fault.

Mark’s probably about a scale of 2 out of 10. But you keep trying to pretend everyone who’s there is as bad as those idiots were. Most of us still here who were here then, backed away slowly from that whole thing back then too.

I find it interesting that you don’t know who it was. I’m not saying that the whole story is untrue, but it certainly adds a question in my mind. I always thought you knew who it was or saw the pics. I wouldn’t trust anyone involved in that crap fest back then on either side without better evidence than that.

Again not saying it was or wasn’t true, but there were some interesting motivation and behavioral hints in the very little of it that occurred here ON PoA that I wouldn’t trust a single bit of any story from anyone really.

The angle of the dangle is ....

YOU RACIST MISANDRIST!!!! PoA just lost 1000 members because of that comment!!!!!! You're a very very bad man!!!!

AH39pOA.gif

ooops, I just snowflaked out an ya, sorry.

I am reminded of a post that Geico made numerous years back regarding the then president checking out a young lady's butt at the G8 summit (at least I think that's where he was).

The peanut gallery here went nuts...thought it was completely out of line. That thread garnered over 200 posts in 24 hours IIRC. Amazing how sometimes a simple glance can send people over the edge and yet overt statements are supposed to be tolerated, and embraced even, as the acceptable norm. IIRC that thread was about a 50/50 split between people condemning and people defending before it became apparent that the photo was not what it seemed to be and everyone backed down. It was definitely a lively conversation.

I won't even mention the comparison of that simple glance as to what's going on today....bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahaaaaaaa!

Last edited:
She found a better source for dick picks? Or maybe got hooked on Tinder?
Or maybe she got tired of the arguing between dirty old men and white knights. :)

I saw her about a year ago. She’s doing fine without us. But I don’t get the impression that she left in disgust.

Nope, not even close.
I understand some folks lack a sense of humor. I also understand that some folks don't know the history here. I'll let this go with a mild warning to lighten up Francis.

I understand some folks lack a sense of humor. I also understand that some folks don't know the history here. I'll let this go with a mild warning to lighten up Francis.
It was said very lightly Clark, Mark is not Henning, and I've not met either, but unless I hear Mark peddling land shares in upper New York for a zero energy loss hydrogen utopia, I will never believe he is anything like Henning.

It was said very lightly Clark, Mark is not Henning, and I've not met either, but unless I hear Mark peddling land shares in upper New York for a zero energy loss hydrogen utopia, I will never believe he is anything like Henning.
They are much closer personality types than you perceive.

But I don’t get the impression that she left in disgust.

Actually, she did. At least that's what she told me. As did Michele, Diana, Laurie, and at least five or six others that I'm aware of. And those are only the ones who told me personally, there are dozens of others who have come and gone for unknown reasons.

And, just to be clear, I'm as perverted and demented as the next guy...those who know me may well say worse...but there's a time and a place.

Mark’s probably about a scale of 2 out of 10.
<har!>

Really? You must have missed 17,000 of his 19,000+ posts. Too busy typing to read, I guess. People don't get banned for being a 2.

You read my posts? That's rich.
You're not stalking me are you?

Actually, she did. At least that's what she told me.
That's not what she told me. In fact she described her new group of friends, with a smile, as being like Peyton Place.

In any case, what adults share in private, through other means, is none of the MC's business.

So the fact that she enjoys the new place and it's boisterous = she left this place amicably.

Got it.

I'm so confused. Can some give me the tl;dr description of this thread.

So the fact that she enjoys the new place = she left this place amicably.

Got it.
She got bored with this place and found new interests. Besides, she is not an active pilot any more, for reasons that have nothing to do with this site.

To quote Clark, "not that there's anything wrong with that!"
I may or may not have used that phrase from time to time. One thing I am certain of is that I never used that phrase in regards to any current, future, or past resident of Missouri...that may or may not change at some point in the future or past depending on the needs of POA and this great nation. Thankyewveramuch.

Took a gal with "Enhanced" boobs up int the AA-1, and gave her control of the plane. She could barely reach around her assets enough to grab the yoke, and then she could not lift the nose.
It was a great day for aviation.
You didn’t take a picture of the view off the right wing?

So the fact that she enjoys the new place and it's boisterous = she left this place amicably.

Got it.

Or she lied to you. Or told multiple people multiple stories. Nah. Couldn’t be. LOL.

Hey I’m jaded. I worked for a battered women’s shelter. Number one rule was never believe any story that starts with batting eyelashes or tears. And I’m not kidding. That was formal training material.

Someone claiming lewd pics from someone in email without a name? Oh no... I ain’t playin’.

Not saying it happened, not saying it didn’t.

As the email server guy I am, if you’d like an email from President@Whitehouse.gov, I can arrange to send you one. DKIM and other things have made that harder over the years but all sorts of really big domains still haven’t bothered to implement that stuff.

So maybe not whitehouse.gov. :)

Depends on your ISPs inbound checking of such things, too. Email delivery is still a vile cesspool of unauthenticated and unidentifiable garbage.

And I say that having to have given legal hold material to cops for such cases from servers I ran.

“That blackmail material appears to have come from a known hacked server in Kalamazoo, officer. Good luck with your investigation... I wouldn’t trust it’s from who it says it’s from.”

You're a relatively new guy here I see. There's a long history of misogyny here that you're likely not aware of...including women here getting dick picks from members. Pretty f'ing disgusting IMO but some people get their jollies watching and participating in it, it seems.

The OP is just the latest offender, definitely not the founding member.

The only thing I enjoy about it is watching these old limp dicked farts waving their peckers at almost every woman who passes through and make fools of themselves. It is sad though that so many women have been run off.

Every time they start their sh*t, it reminds me of this meme:

I'm really amazed that we don't allow vulgarities but have no issue whatsoever with demeaning vulgar innuendos aimed at women...nearly every day.

But the bottom line is it's not my forum, not my decision and not my problem. So, I'll live with it but that doesn't mean I won't express my opinion.

It's also not my style to report posts to the MC, that's chicken sh*t. I just call out sophomoric jerks for being so.

You say this forum has a long history of misogyny...
It's adorable that you think I care.

I did get a kick out of the meme though.

Pilots are a strange kind of animal. We talk about airplanes when we are around women, and we talk about women when we are around airplanes.

Hey I’m jaded. I worked for a battered women’s shelter. Number one rule was never believe any story that starts with batting eyelashes or tears. And I’m not kidding. That was formal training material.

I did the same while in college. And you are right.

I would hear the same story, I don't want to leave him, I just want him to stop....... He is not going to stop. Come see me when you really want him to stop and you are ready to leave.

Pilots are a strange kind of animal. We talk about airplanes when we are around women, and we talk about women when we are around airplanes.
Isn’t that the truth! :D

I did the same while in college. And you are right.

I would hear the same story, I don't want to leave him, I just want him to stop....... He is not going to stop. Come see me when you really want him to stop and you are ready to leave.

And that was the ones who weren’t addicts... sigh.

I chuckle at the modern Internet virtue signallers worried about boobs on the Internet. If one wants to see and help out with problems in our society, they never had enough people to swing hammers renovating townhouses in crap hole Chicago.

Social justice keyboard warrior skills weren’t in high demand though.

The Aldermen would stop by in suits with an entourage of sycophants once a year to pretend they cared and do a photo shoot.

We put money where mouth is homeless and prison issues. Karen’s work matches to a fairly high dollar amount too, which is awesome.

Wish more people would take advantage of those programs. Lots of money unclaimed every year. Even $100 magically turns into $200 and that’s real money to these places.

Back