50,000 posts.

Just don't reach 100,000 or you won't like what's at the bottom.

181898.jpg

Joe Williams?:eek::rofl:

BTW, I have the screen grab above, unless Jesse messes with it!

(Although I grabbed my own copy for posterity, just in case!!)

BTW, I have the screen grab above, unless Jesse messes with it!

(Although I grabbed my own copy for posterity, just in case!!)

Oh Man.. You are asking to be rubbed out / killed today....:devil:

haha.. How funny would it be if every time Henning posted now it counted back to 0.

haha.. How funny would it be if every time Henning posted now it counted back to 0.

Depends. Obviously the forum software is not 8-bit, otherwise it would have rolled over at 255. We'll have to wait until 65,535 to see if it's 16-bit.

After that, we have a reaaaaaalllly long way to go. :goofy:

In celebration of Henning's 50,00th post here on PoA, I am inviting everyone over for free beer and pizza tonight!! :goofy: :goofy:

Offer expires at 6:30PM MDT 3/25/15. No cash value. Restrictions apply. See poster for details.

:D

In celebration of Henning's 50,00th post here on PoA, I am inviting everyone over for free beer and pizza tonight!! :goofy: :goofy:

Offer expires at 6:30PM MDT 3/25/15. No cash value. Restrictions apply. See poster for details.

Damn. Just missed it.

I'll send him the bar bill

Sorry..there was no bar. Just my private stash of Coors Light and then the 3 old 12 packs of warm Pabst Blue Ribbon that I was going to serve to everyone else. :D

Already had the neighbors over and the pizza and some of the Pabst is gone. They had no idea who Henning was and they didn't care. They just enjoyed the free food and beer.

But Henning is still invited if he wants what's left over from the 12 packs of PBR!! :yes:

And I'll be happy to fix him to a bologna sandwich if he is hungry.

Wait, does this mean that after having the highest number of posts per day, they are going to quickly stack up into the negative so he'll hold the record for the least per day? :dunno:

Wait, does this mean that after having the highest number of posts per day, they are going to quickly stack up into the negative so he'll hold the record for the least per day? :dunno:

I doubt I have the highest per day in the history of the board. I'll bet there are people who beat my daily during the Treadmill Wars.:rofl:

Oh I like this!! Sort of a Sisyphus pushing a rock sort of thing. Every 5th post he goes back 6. :D

So the offer expires March 25th, 2115? Free pizza and soda for 99.9 years!! :goofy:

No actually the 3rd day of the 25th month of the year 1015. :crazy:

I have a weird calendar. I think it's similar to the one Henning gave to the Mayans.

And what is this "soda" stuff you refer to?

Last edited:
Back