50,000 posts.

He is the most interesting sissy in the world......

Stay thirsty my friend.....:rofl:

No sissy gets on a sled the first time and floors it at a snow pile, that takes the confidence of knowing you're providing entertainment for God.;):lol:

No sissy gets on a sled the first time and floors it at a snow pile, that takes the confidence of knowing you're providing entertainment for God.;):lol:

Agreed.......

That Henning has 9 lives..... And nerves of steel......:yes:

Who puts a link to an hour and 20 minute video for a simple movie quote?

And, yes, I watched the whole damn thing. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First link when I googled "YouTube Caddyshack".

And so did I. :)

And a mere two weeks later he's coming up on 1,000 more (or less defending on your perspective :rofl:)

I can't help but to have an amazed WTF look on my face.

Last edited:
What is it that leaves you stupefied?

The realization of how much time you spend online.

When one makes a few logical assumptions of how long each post takes and what percentage of total time is spent posting vs. reading. One then crunches the numbers and concludes that you've spent between 150 and 200 hours here in the last two weeks. Plus the time you spend on red, etc.

I find that amazing, simply amazing. I spend an hour or so a day here in 10 to 15 minute spurts and even that's too much!

The realization of how much time you spend online.

When one makes a few logical assumptions of how long each post takes and what percentage of total time is spent posting vs. reading. One then crunches the numbers and concludes that you've spent between 150 and 200 hours here in the last two weeks. Plus the time you spend on red, etc.

I find that amazing, simply amazing. I spend an hour or so a day here in 10 to 15 minute spurts and even that's too much!

I have spent exactly zero time on red in several years now, I don't give them money.

I'm pretty low maintenance and easily amused. The entire meaning of life is to create and spread thought, I manage to keep my obligations met, so yeah, whatever. I don't need any work right now, so I'm not really looking, and there's nothing I'm currently excited to do that I want to spend time or money doing it. This is kind of like holding pattern time. Thinking about a vacation to Israel and Giza though, see some sights and take some pictures.

So when you hit the magic number of 50,000 posts ,all future posts are in the negative? Just asking

How about Baghdad? I hear tourism there is booming. :yikes:

:D

Not sure I'll be able to get in after Israel though, I might get a second thin passport for Israel, I wonder if they'd take my card and give me a soft stamp visa? I'll have to ask. That's the problem with going to Israel if you want to go anywhere else in the Arab or Persian Mid East, the stamp in your passport causes hassles.

Is there anything left in Bagdahd worth seeing?

So when you hit the magic number of 50,000 posts ,all future posts are in the negative? Just asking

many posts are negative...only a few are counted as such....

Back