Show Your Pride in Pilots Of America with PoA Apparel!

I got a "shipped" notice today; should have 'em in time for G07. Can't wait!

TBH, I was hoping to have them for the CLow Cavalcade of Planes tomorrow and Saturday. Didn't work out, so y'all will just have to show up and make your presence known!

Got an email stating that its shipped. Nice to know. :)

Good day Michael. Received a unique message and am curious how to interpret:

"Michael Driggs has cancelled the shipping label for the reason below:

Postage Destroyed

Your package will no longer be shipped using PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal
Service."

Good day Michael. Received a unique message and am curious how to interpret:

"Michael Driggs has cancelled the shipping label for the reason below:

Postage Destroyed

Your package will no longer be shipped using PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal
Service."

Your order was shipped, Paypal shipping caused an error on your label, and so it was canceled.

I was informed yesterday that the shipping guy at the embroidery shop was going on vacation and wouldn't be able to ship for a week, So i took the orders and packaged them myself and made sure they got sent out yesterday. However, PayPal was having site problems yesterday so I had to hand write addresses and take the packages to the USPS for delivery myself, with help from Richard and Nick. Not a normal operation I am sure. But just wanted to make sure you all got your gear in time for Gastons.
Small details are still being worked out with the company, and this shouldn't happen again.
Again, if you ordered on or before the 21st...yours did get shipped.

Well, it's working! Am I the first? Guess it helps to be staying near Az. at the moment. My order got here today, nice stuff. Now I just need to decide if I want to risk ruining the cap by removing the button :yes:.

I'll try and get a pic up later today of the dark maroon shirt (read somewhere that it wasn't posted on the site).

Wish I were going to Gaston's, but not this year.

Thanks Michael for all your help in the shipping process!

Your order was shipped, Paypal shipping caused an error on your label, and so it was canceled.

I was informed yesterday that the shipping guy at the embroidery shop was going on vacation and wouldn't be able to ship for a week, So i took the orders and packaged them myself and made sure they got sent out yesterday. However, PayPal was having site problems yesterday so I had to hand write addresses and take the packages to the USPS for delivery myself, with help from Richard and Nick. Not a normal operation I am sure. But just wanted to make sure you all got your gear in time for Gastons.
Small details are still being worked out with the company, and this shouldn't happen again.
Again, if you ordered on or before the 21st...yours did get shipped.

Appreciate the clarification. Looking forward to the gear! Thank you for all the help putting this together.

Got mine today, very nice. Top-notch in appearance, and seems like nice stuff.

Thanks!

This is one good looking shirt with a quality feel to it. I have noticed that the shirts run a little on the large size so order accordingly.

Attachments

• POA shirt 1.jpg
    POA shirt 1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
  • POA shirt 2.jpg
    POA shirt 2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 17
I'm very pleased with my jacket - a little "heavier" than I expected, but quality is great. Hat's very good too.

I'll give another pirep in the fall after a few wear/wash cycles.

I need to get some better pics (better lighting, like out in the sunshine). The color is not quite true here, the Olive and the Dark Maroon of the shirt are washed out here, and look much better in person (look at the sectional for a reference as to how washed out they are... the sectional is Chicago, should be mainly green).

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 10
Got my shirt and hat. The logo of the plane on the lighter colored shirts doesn't work as well. Any chance that white/yellow/other lighter shirts can get a black plane instead of a white one?

My shirt and hat showed up yesterday. They look great - I bought the Black Hat and Grey shirt.

Got my shirt and hat. The logo of the plane on the lighter colored shirts doesn't work as well. Any chance that white/yellow/other lighter shirts can get a black plane instead of a white one?

I'll pass the message along to the shop Chuck.

If changes are possible, for the olive hat, the entire embroidery in black might be an improvement too.

Which color items get the red/white/blue embroidery like in the pics on the site?

If changes are possible, for the olive hat, the entire embroidery in black might be an improvement too.

Which color items get the red/white/blue embroidery like in the pics on the site?

I was under the impression that all colors except the blue and red would get the red white and blue, But the embroidery place said they knew what colors would look good and what would not. Since they are the experts, I left that upto them to decide. I did see a black stitch and was not all that impressed by it, But i will pass along the suggestions to them and see what we can come up with.

I was under the impression that all colors except the blue and red would get the red white and blue, But the embroidery place said they knew what colors would look good and what would not. Since they are the experts, I left that upto them to decide. I did see a black stitch and was not all that impressed by it, But i will pass along the suggestions to them and see what we can come up with.
I got all white on both of my items, neither of which were blue or red.

My order was waiting on the front porch when I got home. WooHoo! Nice stuff! I ordered the forest green polo shirt and the white lettering looks great. Thanks again for all your effort Michael! You da Man.

I'm pleased to report that removing the button from the top of the hat is a trivial affair. You need two sets of pliers - one needlenose (vice grips recommended) or other small jawed model to hold the metal piece on the inside of the hat, and a larger pair to pluck off the button. Comes off with no damage, and then you can just pull the interior piece out from the fabric.

I'm pleased to report that removing the button from the top of the hat is a trivial affair. You need two sets of pliers - one needlenose (vice grips recommended) or other small jawed model to hold the metal piece on the inside of the hat, and a larger pair to pluck off the button. Comes off with no damage, and then you can just pull the interior piece out from the fabric.
Great news, thanks for the heads up! I'll attack mine tomorrow. :yes:

Mine's in. Nice shirts. very comfortable. All cotton. Great colors.
Thanks to all for getting this done. Good choices.

Michael, is the shop running somewhat behind? I ordered a second shirt and still haven't received it yet. It is one of these orders (the black/brown polo has been received):

The status of your order id: 070523-173826-4485 has been changed to Completed
The status of your order id: 070520-180343-7048 has been changed to Completed

Thanks!

Michael, is the shop running somewhat behind? I ordered a second shirt and still haven't received it yet. It is one of these orders (the black/brown polo has been received):

The status of your order id: 070523-173826-4485 has been changed to Completed
The status of your order id: 070520-180343-7048 has been changed to Completed

Thanks!

That's nothing. My order status went to "Completed" back on May 24th but I haven't heard or seen anything yet.

Paypal also shows that funds were transferred then.

What's up with that???

That's nothing. My order status went to "Completed" back on May 24th but I haven't heard or seen anything yet.

Paypal also shows that funds were transferred then.

What's up with that???

Hmmm, that's ironic, May 24th is my date also.:dunno:

My date was 5/25 8:18AM:
The status of your order id: 070523-165945-2562 has been changed to Completed

Hoping to find them waiting when we get back Monday!

You can add me to that list. Order status changed to completed on 5/25 and no word since.

As soon as I know more I will post it here. I will call today to find out what the delay is.

Ok....News:

All orders, except the one that was placed today are going out this week. You all should be styling by next week.
I don't know what the delay is, they didn't offer that info.

As soon as I know more I will post it here. I will call today to find out what the delay is.

While I can understand delays due to unforeseen issues, it does seem a bit unethical for the company (not Michael) to collect the payment several weeks before the product is shipped. The lack of any interim information is also a bit disappointing. Thanks for looking into it Michael

Yes, thank you Michael.

The delay doesn't really bother me. The no communication is another matter.

Because we are ordering one item at a time, and not keeping stock, It will take longer than ordering from a company with tons of stock. That being said, I think the quality is well worth the wait. It was never part of the agreement for the embroidery company to relay the order status to POA customers. I have said before expect 3 weeks from the order date. Yes, I know for some of you, it is a little past that time frame. I want to assure you that everything is working well, please be patient. The shop does not call me to tell me the status, so I have to assume everything is going smooth. When i see posts here asking where gear is. I then have to make a call to find out. Which I have no problem doing. But as far as the communication is concerned, That i guess falls on me. Again, be patient your order will arrive soon. :)

Back