Your Airplane and Pictures???

I've heard way too many people say that "You just don't paint an airplane green"
They were wrong, looks very good

The sliding canopy looks great too. Is the slider a factory option?
Dave

Well...... If you insist....:rolleyes:

Thanks on the paint. Deciding on a scheme was one of the hardest things I did during the whole project!

xcw5.jpg

At OSH 2008

82qd.jpg

p0x2.jpg

iowo.jpg

Hi Dave:

You can build it as a slider or tip up. Both have advantages/disadvantages. The tip up is easier to build and offers more visibility. The slider is a tad more difficult to build and has more of a "cool" factor, both in appearance and while taxiing on a hot summer day.

This is my one and only plane, a '58 PA-22 Tripacer. It doesn't get me anywhere fast, but it does get me there. We've visited 48 states together.

Barb, unbeknownst to me I've been using that photo of your airplane with the caption "Get high on grass" in my classes.

Barb, unbeknownst to me I've been using that photo of your airplane with the caption "Get high on grass" in my classes.

I made that picture with a parody Motivational Generator. I like it. Glad you could use it.

Attachments

• Get High on Grass.jpg
    Get High on Grass.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 52
Not my airplane, but it's my favorite rental that I always try to get at my club.

1175606_10202163441026540_1422322845_n.jpg

My Favorite Rental... we've done some great Cross Country flights.

Attachments

• 15 - Leaving Watson Lake YT.JPG
    15 - Leaving Watson Lake YT.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 28
Well...... If you insist....:rolleyes:

Thanks on the paint. Deciding on a scheme was one of the hardest things I did during the whole project!

xcw5.jpg

At OSH 2008

82qd.jpg

p0x2.jpg

iowo.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Not to take away from yours but that purple/green/yellow one parked next to you looks like it might be pretty nice too!

1977 Cheetah

Moving into the hanger:
Hanger%20Pic.jpg

Sitting on the ramp at Southbridge, MA (3B0) next to Eagle I's CTLS :)
N9908U%20on%20ramp%203B0.JPG

Non-fisheye pic at WST:
cheetah.jpg

I don't have any cool inverted pics, but this is what my bird does, carry stuff. No air to air pictures either, but here's one cruising on top at FL210.
Last a B-Day pic in Independence.

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 27
  • cmlb__WAS6057.jpg