My first airplane (1999-2000):

Scan038.jpg

My second airplane (2000 - 2011):

Mooney-2009-05-05-3181.jpg

My current airplanes:

N8812T%2020130531%200018-XL.jpg

1977 Grumman AA5B Tiger

1980 RLU-1 Breezy

If ever in the area of 47N, stop in for a Breezy ride.
Mike in NJ

Here's my baby...no fixed wing for me. Eurocopter EC-130B4. ;)

Good looking EC

One of the funnest things I've flown (before ever setting foot into S.269 and R22/R44) was this (and the N429NA featured in the Transformers: Dark of the Moon before it)

Attachments

• bell429.jpg
    bell429.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 67
Mike 5250,

I have seen your airplane around at my airport and Sky Manor I think. If you stop in at 47N, my hanger is near the fuel pump. Ask anyone and they will point you toward my hanger.

Mike G

I thought helicopters were flown from the right seat.. I guess the europeans are backwards!

They are usually but the EC-130 is just unusual like that. All other Eurocopter products are flown from the right seat.

Good looking EC

One of the funnest things I've flown (before ever setting foot into S.269 and R22/R44) was this (and the N429NA featured in the Transformers: Dark of the Moon before it)

Nice! G1000H right? How is it? Power for days right?

My first partnership!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6820.jpg
    IMG_6820.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 12.08.38 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 12.08.38 PM.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 342
I thought helicopters were flown from the right seat.. I guess the europeans are backwards!

You are correct. My pilot is always in the right seat. The left seat normally is not in the helicopter because our litter occupies part of that area. But when a pilot needs a check ride, the litter is removed and the left seat is put back in place. That's when I got to fly the aircraft. Here is the write up I did.

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42905

Mike 5250,

I have seen your airplane around at my airport and Sky Manor I think. If you stop in at 47N, my hanger is near the fuel pump. Ask anyone and they will point you toward my hanger.

Mike G

I stop by sky manor pretty often, the partner buys fuel there, and we use their shop for maintenance so it is there often.

I'll message you next time I am heading up that way. I have seen a few breezy's at 7n8/ butter valley. Another good breakfast spot.

Mike 5250,

Mike G

Since when are you near the pumps?

Current rides:

Former rides:

I don't have a picture of my old 441 or our original 182P, but this is a double of the 182. ;)

Last edited:
Current ride since 2011.

Attachments

• IMGP3399copy.jpg
    IMGP3399copy.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 62
Marty, If you get back down to XFL let me know. I always wanted to look at a Velocity up close.

Marty, If you get back down to XFL let me know. I always wanted to look at a Velocity up close.

Wildo. Getting the engine overhauled this year. After that I'll stop down and we can go up for a ride.

That would be great. Our pilots would like to meet you also. They always like to talk with others in the business.

Wow, Gary. Every time I see your bird, I'm convinced a Sundowner is the plane I want. And it's not just because of the two doors either, although GREAT selling point. :D
maybe you should ride in one first. And not a trip around the pattern telling yourself it's comfortable. Actually try to go somewhere in it. Then get in an equally-comfortable comanche and make the same trip in a third less time using less fuel.

maybe you should ride in one first. And not a trip around the pattern telling yourself it's comfortable. Actually try to go somewhere in it. Then get in an equally-comfortable comanche and make the same trip in a third less time using less fuel.

At a third less purchase price? I'll consider it. Other wise, I'm in no hurry and would rather have both doors.

At a third less purchase price? I'll consider it. Other wise, I'm in no hurry and would rather have both doors.
probably, yes. But it doesn't matter, purchase price is just the cover charge

I get a wider variety when I fly everyone else's toys but it would be neat to own my own someday.

So at work I've got the Mustang and 4 King airs. Occasionally I fly a Skycatcher and various cessnas while teaching or doing my own flying.

mbgn.jpg
osuq.jpg

probably, yes. But it doesn't matter, purchase price is just the cover charge

Oh, I know too well getting in is not the hard part. I'm in no hurry. I'm training in this cherokee 180 and she rents cheap enough to keep me shopping for a while.

Attachments

• IMAG0425.jpg
    IMAG0425.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
I get a wider variety when I fly everyone else's toys but it would be neat to own my own someday.

So at work I've got the Mustang and 4 King airs. Occasionally I fly a Skycatcher and various cessnas while teaching or doing my own flying. .

I don't know…

Owning your own is overrated when you have toys to fly like you do:D

Mike 5250,

Mike G

I was at Sky Manor this earlier evening getting fuel. I'm based at Van Sant.

Attachments

• DSC02374=_edited-1.jpg
    DSC02374=_edited-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • DSC02236_edited-1.jpg
    DSC02236_edited-1.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 32
Dave, hope to see you around at one of the local aerodromes.

Mike G

To my Flightmedic friend in sunny Fla,

You have missed a lot since you have not been around. Moved to new hanger, front row seat on the runway. Great hanger, but a two level office with all the fixings, and a Home Theater with a 90" screen with an XBOX connected for those rainy days.

Your Buddy, the Breezy Pilot

You have missed a lot since you have not been around. Moved to new hanger, front row seat on the runway. Great hanger, but a two level office with all the fixings, and a Home Theater with a 90" screen with an XBOX connected for those rainy days.

Are you giving tours?? :D

My Just-For-Fun:

Attachments

• Calander 08-2.jpg
    Calander 08-2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 60
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 58

Sounds like your having fun. Good chance I may be up your way in September.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Currently own an RV-8A. More fun than you can imagine!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376671316844.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376671316844.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 41
Back