Wow Just

Can I call you the next time I fly? I anticipate a serious emergency! Please think of the children!

As the World's OKest Pilot, I tip my free buttonless hat to you, World's Greatest Pilot.

BTW, Why aren't you having a Zima after saving the world?

So, did the guy actually give permission to be parodied? I don't care if he did or not, he just seemed the type that takes himself too cirriusly to allow someone to do it.

So, did the guy actually give permission to be parodied? I don't care if he did or not, he just seemed the type that takes himself too cirriusly to allow someone to do it.

Never responded. I figure I am going to hear from him now.
Oh well. I don't reference him or any of his stuff.

Why would someone who places himself in the public stage and gives interviews for news media need to give permission to be parodied?

Last edited:
Why would someone who places himself in the public stage and gives interviews fir news media need to give permission to be parodied?

I never said he needed to give permission. 6pc contacted him and asked permission. He apparently never responded. Then, like a boss, 6pc made the video anyway. I was just curious what the guy had to say.

BTW, love the merch. For the post-solo T-shirt, I briefly read "tower number" instead of "tail number" when looking at the iconified view.

BTW, love the merch. For the post-solo T-shirt, I briefly read "tower number" instead of "tail number" when looking at the iconified view.
Thank you. I have a lot more coming. I wish I had more control over the price because I think it's all way too expensive. But I have zero ability to control that and my cut is literally like a dollar per item

Thank you. I have a lot more coming. I wish I had more control over the price because I think it's all way too expensive. But I have zero ability to control that and my cut is literally like a dollar per item
Wow! Just wow! 6PC has Merc now. Had no idea.

This really made me laugh. I was on a group of non -flying folks. They asked me why i was laughing. Took me a second to realize there is no way i could explain it to them.

Thanks, once again for the entertainment!

Omg I spit my milk out!!!

Can I hire you to come give me A2A instruction?

Back