Winchester, VA

I'm in the DC suburbs. I may be able to make the run up ther, depending on the particulars.

Which nights might work for you and will you have wheels?

I'm in the DC suburbs. I may be able to make the run up ther, depending on the particulars.

Which nights might work for you and will you have wheels?
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday should work. And yes, I have wheels.

Don't go too much out if your way. I'm mostly looking for a way to get away from my team for an evening. @mscard88 knows :)

Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday should work. And yes, I have wheels.

Don't go too much out if your way. I'm mostly looking for a way to get away from my team for an evening. @mscard88 knows :)
Let me see what next week looks like. I have property near there that needs a visit soon...

i'll be outta town....but they have a nice wash rack. I've used it. ;)

@midlifeflyer - Mark, I'm out. Something (I suspect stress) broke the rear window on the truck this weekend and I need to get that fixed and then do some prep before the storm arrives. That took out my last option for the week.

If you end up back this way, would love to meet up then. Enjoy Winchester. There are a few decent dining places if you look for them.

@midlifeflyer - Mark, I'm out. Something (I suspect stress) broke the rear window on the truck this weekend and I need to get that fixed and then do some prep before the storm arrives. That took out my last option for the week.

If you end up back this way, would love to meet up then. Enjoy Winchester. There are a few decent dining places if you look for them.
Thanks. That old downtown pedestrian mall looks interesting if the weather holds up.

Sorry about the car window.

Hey! If you guys go there go to Aero engines there and tell them to hurry up on my engine :)

Thanks. That old downtown pedestrian mall looks interesting if the weather holds up.

Sorry about the car window.
Thanks. Yeah, there are some decent places along the mall. There is a brewpub a couple of blocks from there, a southern joint (Bonnie Blue) that's good and a couple of blocks the other way, Village Square is decent, but a little higher end, and a couple of new places. I'd stay away from Macado's.

Back