who's with me?

I've never watched his stuff, but from the sounds of it, I'm not missing much.

With you. I'm willing to listen to differing perspectives, but I think I disagree with some of his underlying philosophies.

I can’t, I only see YouTube videos by clicking on them when the are posted somewhere else. I don’t get them from inside of youtube.com, or whatever it is. But I give you my Proxy. I’m wondering sumpin though. Is there a way to isolate his “...if I was flying it I would probably have done the same thing...” comment and get it out there for the world to see?

I only see YouTube videos by clicking on them when the are posted somewhere else.
WHAT??????
You are missing out on the absolute best videos on the entire planet!!!! (Mine!)

Assuming, that by "best", one means something to help you get to sleep.

:)

WHAT??????
You are missing out on the absolute best videos on the entire planet!!!! (Mine!)

Assuming, that by "best", one means something to help you get to sleep.

:)
Actually I have a YouTube account. I got one a few years ago and subscribed to bunch of of the guys from here who post theirs here. There was a thread here about what it means for them. You may have been one. But I haven’t ‘signed in since, don’t even remember what my sign in info is.

EDIT: My Gawd, it just hit me, I may have subscribed to Gryder!!!!

Why would anyone want to watch a fat old guy ranting! I feel badly for my students, they have to watch me. At least I try and tell good jokes.

I subscribed a while back, he told me not too. Was I reverse psychologied?

His rantings remind me of Zoom. Lots of hot air, promises of things to come, and very little substance.

I've never watched his stuff, but from the sounds of it, I'm not missing much.
I've never gotten past the first minute or two the times I've tried to watch.

BTW, Max Trescott (Aviation News Talk podcast) has done an analysis of the accident and points out that, even at that high airspeed, it would only have required a 30 degree bank to stay on the correct side of the runway.

I've never gotten past the first minute or two the times I've tried to watch.

BTW, Max Trescott (Aviation News Talk podcast) has done an analysis of the accident and points out that, even at that high airspeed, it would only have required a 30 degree bank to stay on the correct side of the runway.

If he wasn't behind the airplane.

I missed the memo, who is this guy?

I realize 170 is fast for a SE piston in the pattern, but it is not fast for a traffic pattern in general. I think the speed factor is overblown.
Now, if you want to say the crew did not account for the speed I will better understand.

I realize 170 is fast for a SE piston in the pattern, but it is not fast for a traffic pattern in general. I think the speed factor is overblown.
Now, if you want to say the crew did not account for the speed I will better understand.
Damn. I think I posted this in the wrong thread.

It's fast if you fly the recommended speeds generally. It's certainly doable, but you have to be ahead of the plane. I will fly fast now if asked by ATC, but by base to final I want to be below 110 knots. That's me, others will fly faster.

It's fast if you fly the recommended speeds generally. It's certainly doable, but you have to be ahead of the plane. I will fly fast now if asked by ATC, but by base to final I want to be below 110 knots. That's me, others will fly faster.

Damn. I think I posted this in the wrong thread.

And I followed you down the rabbit hole. Lol.

Back