Who own N25C - US Marshal?

Racism exists in every part of the country, at least in the south the racists are open and honest about it. In the north it's mostly a bunch of two faced losers who won't even admit it to themselves. My observation in the south is there are more mix raced groupings than in the north where self segregation is much more frequent.

That observation hasn't been what I've experienced at all. It's my experience that Northern people are far more colorblind and integrated. At least in the cities that I've lived in...including Madison, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Columbus (oh), Buffalo, Syracuse, Pittsburgh...

And I certainly didn't run across high schools that still had segregated senior proms (and on different nights even) like I did in some areas of Georgia...mixed race groupings? Not my kid!

The most racist city in the country I've lived in is St Louis.

It's certainly not a shining star if inclusion but it's far from the most racist place I've lived.

...and how long have you lived in the south?

Because that's a crock of chit, right up there with all black people are criminals.

Ask any southern man what he thinks of shooting up a church, chances you'll get the taste smacked out of your mouth.

I've met more stand up people down south then in the self proclaimed "civilized" and "tolerant" northern cities.

Amen.

Jose, you don't list where you're from, but you're working off prejudice not facts

Are there some bigots in the south? Of course, there are bigots everywhere. I travel all over the US for work. What I see is that because of the spotlight on the south, there are fewer bigots here than in other parts of the country where it hasn't been highlighted.

Despite Al Sharpton stirring the pot in Charleston, there were no riots. There was no looting. There is great sadness at someone being so misguided. It cuts across racial lines and is shared across racial lines.

Here's a hint - if you want to start a race war, don't do it in the south. Nobody - black or white - is going to stand for it. If that's your intention, pick a northern city.

Funny thing about racism, if a race doesn't have it, that race will go extinct.

Funny thing about racism, if a race doesn't have it, that race will go extinct.

There is no such thing as race to go extinct except the human race, and we will manage that soon enough. We are all but cells of one organism inextricably linked. If it weren't for eyesight, we would never know the melanin concentration in each other's skin. Race is just an excuse to take advantage of someone and/or believe oneself superior to someone else when one has no other basis to make such a claim.

Amen.

Jose, you don't list where you're from, but you're working off prejudice not facts

Are there some bigots in the south? Of course, there are bigots everywhere. I travel all over the US for work. What I see is that because of the spotlight on the south, there are fewer bigots here than in other parts of the country where it hasn't been highlighted.

Despite Al Sharpton stirring the pot in Charleston, there were no riots. There was no looting. There is great sadness at someone being so misguided. It cuts across racial lines and is shared across racial lines.

Here's a hint - if you want to start a race war, don't do it in the south. Nobody - black or white - is going to stand for it. If that's your intention, pick a northern city.

Yeah, there is probably no institutionalize racism in the South. That mass murder must have picked it up watching Yankees games broadcast from NYC.

43a889d016b81ddeafce7c17d27aa4b0.jpg

I am not claiming responsibility for the accuracy or even usefulness of this data, but a study that was correlating health outcomes with racist attitude used the frequency of use of the N-word in social media as a measure of regional racism and it turned out looking like this:
7006ab60624cca643387d1ae450d5ab1.jpg

He was arrested by local NC police. He waived extradition, so SC just came and picked him up. Marshals may not have been involved.

No Marshals...he is charged in state court...at this point SC is handling the prosecution. They are proficient at it.

The plane was an SC owned KA90. My wife is from Shelby and knew several of the LEO involved in the perp walk.

Yeah, there is probably no institutionalize racism in the South. That mass murder must have picked it up watching Yankees games broadcast from NYC.

43a889d016b81ddeafce7c17d27aa4b0.jpg

Has anyone actually suggested it wasn't racially motivated? I haven't seen that. I've only seen strawman references like this cartoon.

Has anyone actually suggested it wasn't racially motivated? I haven't seen that. I've only seen strawman references like this cartoon.

Pretty sure he would have done the same damn thing had the legislature decided 15 years ago to remove the flag alltogether.

I am not claiming responsibility for the accuracy or even usefulness of this data, but a study that was correlating health outcomes with racist attitude used the frequency of use of the N-word in social media as a measure of regional racism

I wouldn't think that stat would mean much without knowing the race of those uttering.

????

I wouldn't think that stat would mean much without knowing the race of those uttering.

????
Oh come on!
Just proposing that a study like this may carry more scientific validity than something like "I lived in the South for four years, and therefore I know....."

The plural of anecdote is NOT data.

????

.....and I would also propose that Blacks who would routinely use the N-word in Social Media are likely to be less than color-blind on these issues. Racism is a two way street.

I want to see a map of polar bear kills. Youths will be youths.

A map of the apple-store purchases of rap titles would probably look similar.

Heard a group of old men talking this morning at the FBO. They said the kid killed the wrong ones. He should have killed the lazy n-words not the church n-words.

My gf went to a wedding in a small town in northern Arkansas today. They still refer to blacks by the n-word followed by their name in that area. Jon and N**** Jon are two different people.

So yes the south is still extremely racist. If you want to see it in person go to Harrison, AR.

Tim can back that up.

Oh come on!
Just proposing that a study like this may carry more scientific validity than something like "I lived in the South for four years, and therefore I know....."

The plural of anecdote is NOT data.

You want to know about the south ask someone who lives there.

You want BS about the south, ask some college stats guys in CA or NY for a "study" on it. :lol:

So yes the south is still extremely racist. If you want to see it in person go to Harrison, AR.

Tim can back that up.

I don't know what you're taling about, Andrew. Just because the National Director of the KKK, the man who's also the pastor of the "christian" revival center", (Thom Robb), lives there. I found all that and more to be perfectly normal when I lived there...

Along with stuff like this:

139492107085a571_l.jpg

You want to know about the south ask someone who lives there.

You want BS about the south, ask some college stats guys in CA or NY for a "study" on it. :lol:
I moved to VA in 1980 then SC in 1985 where I still reside, thanks. I do live here. I don't have all the answers, like someone who lived in the South for four years claims to.
Simply trying to counter unhelpful stereotypes.
I'm done here. This thread has gotten counterproductive to providing any insight with its anecdotes of southern experience. Racism is ugly in all its geographic forms - including Southern white redneck stereotypes. :mad:

Oh...and this is downtown Harrison on a recent weekend knight. Those folks down there sure do know how to party!!!

kkk.jpg

Oh...and this is downtown Harrison on a recent weekend knight. Those folks down there sure do know how to party!!!

kkk.jpg

.... and do you see the local white folks in the background cheering them on, yeah didn't think so.

Then there was that black dude calling for the killing of all white people, look it ain't about location, or color, it's about a few nuts.

You can just look at the photos of these nutters and see the truth, they are like a rabid dog, there is no society issue, no "terrorists", no "hate crime", it's just a nut job doing what a nut job does. Some kill because their imaginary friends tell them too, some because they think everyone is after them others because they think they are saving the whatever race in some race war, it's all imaginary and it's all pointless.

And just like the rabid dog, you just need to put the thing down, guy isn't playing with a full deck, this should have been a one hour news event, half page in the national paper and that should have been that, not letting the news and politicians stand on the bodies of the dead to push their agendas.

Frankly I'm more sickened by the politicians and news then the little nut job, the news and political types know EXACTLY what they are doing, crazy boy was well.. he might as well be living on another planet as far as reality goes.

Last edited:
.... and do you see the local white folks in the background cheering them on, yeah didn't think so.

Then there was that black dude calling for the killing of all white people, look it ain't about location, or color, it's about a few nuts.

You can just look at the photos of these nutters and see the truth, they are like a rabid dog, there is no society issue, no "terrorists", no "hate crime", it's just a nut job doing what a nut job does. Some kill because their imaginary friends tell them too, some because they think everyone is after them others because they think they are saving the whatever race in some race war, it's all imaginary and it's all pointless.

And just like the rabid dog, you just need to put the thing down, guy isn't playing with a full deck, this should have been a one hour news event, half page in the national paper and that should have been that, not letting the news and politicians stand on the bodies on the dead to push their agendas.

Frankly I'm more sickened by the politicians and news then the little nut job, the news and political types know EXACTLY what they are going, crazy boy was well.. he might as well be living on another planet as far as reality goes.

Great post.......:yes:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yep, but in some places there are far fewer nuts than others.

Big cities often breed quite a few.

LA and NYC are on the top of the list in my experience :yes:

Last edited:
I am not sure which is worse, being a racist or denying racism exists in the South.

Step 1 is admission of the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure which is worse, being a racist or denying racism exists in the South.

Step 1 is admission of the problem

Racism is everywhere...the South included...especially if you are looking for it.

Racism is everywhere...the South included...especially if you are looking for it.

Like in Charleston or Birmingham. Both in the south. .

Like in Charleston or Birmingham. Both in the south. .

How does Birmingham get pulled into this? Have you been to Alabama or are you basing your opinion on what Bull Connor did 52 years ago? Making blanket statements about the racism in geographical regions is narrow minded.

I expect more from the enlightened north.

Or everyone who voted for Obama because "it's time for a black president"

You think everyone who voted for Obama blows up black churches and kills little girls?

Serious delusion you got there.

You think everyone who voted for Obama blows up black churches and kills little girls?

No... But , I am sure 100% of them had children out of wedlock 78% of the time....... :rolleyes:......:mad2:

And in the "adding insult to injury" category...

While the state and US flags have been lowered to half staff on the SC Capitol grounds...the confederate flag is still proudly flown at full staff.

SC laws dictates that it can only be lowered to half staff by a law passed by the legislature authorizing that action.

No man, he's saying that voting for a person because of race is racism. I don't really know where blowing up churches and killing little girls came into this.....

I have no idea how old you are or who you are but it sounds like something bad happened to you in the late 50's or early 60's in the south. Sorry dude, you will never heal unless you move on.

The SC governor just caved in and will remove the flag...:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad::mad:...

No man, he's saying that voting for a person because of race is racism. I don't really know where blowing up churches and killing little girls came into this.....

I have no idea how old you are or who you are but it sounds like something bad happened to you in the late 50's or early 60's in the south. Sorry dude, you will never heal unless you move on.

And denying racism is alive in the south and "good ol boys" didn't influence the mass mirder is also racism.

And denying racism is alive in the south and "good ol boys" didn't influence the mass mirder is also racism.

You miss the whole point hoss, racism isn't restricted to the south. It is a certainly a problem, everywhere. Where was this region bashing when it happened in Baltimore or Rodney King in LA?

No one can logically deny that racism exist, make no mistake though it is not limited to the southeastern United States. There are wakadoodles all over the country.

You miss the whole point hoss, racism isn't restricted to the south. It is a certainly a problem, everywhere. Where was this region bashing when it happened in Baltimore or Rodney King in LA?

No one can logically deny that racism exist, make no mistake though it is not limited to the southeastern United States. There are wakadoodles all over the country.

But, governments in the south sanctioning racism is a problem.

Fun to watch all the "awakening" of GOP candidates today as they reverse last week's comments supporting racist symbols.

Yeah, it is so awful that racism caused this mass murder...

So what caused Columbine or Sandy Hook or Aurora or Virginia Tech or the Washington Navy Yard or .....

So many want to make more of this shooting due to its racial component than other mass killings. These people somehow are thinking that this motive is somehow more sinister than the motives of all of the other mass killings this country has seen. It is not. The act is what is wrong. The motive does not make it more wrong. This race baiting needs to stop.

If this stinking piece of dog feces hadn't shot up a black church using racism as a motive, he very well might have shot up a mall or theatre or school for whatever reason. I guess that would have been better in the eyes of some.

Yeah, it is so awful that racism caused this mass murder...

So what caused Columbine or Sandy Hook or Aurora or Virginia Tech or the Washington Navy Yard or .....

So many want to make more of this shooting due to its racial component than other mass killings. These people somehow are thinking that this motive is somehow more sinister than the motives of all of the other mass killings this country has seen. It is not. The act is what is wrong. The motive does not make it more wrong. This race baiting needs to stop.

If this stinking piece of dog feces hadn't shot up a black church using racism as a motive, he very well might have shot up a mall or theatre or school for whatever reason. I guess that would have been better in the eyes of some.

Good points......

And since the preacher was actually employed at that church... I find it odd that all the lefties and Obama didn't instantly call it WORK PLACE VIOLENCE...... Just like they did with Ft Hood...:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Back